Who Covers Health Care For Texas' Uni...

Who Covers Health Care For Texas' Uninsured? Taxpayers

There are 3 comments on the 10News story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Who Covers Health Care For Texas' Uninsured? Taxpayers. In it, 10News reports that:

Texas Governor Rick Perry says he won't expand Medicaid eligibility under the health reform law because he wants to spare taxpayers billions of dollars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10News.

Grove City, PA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
So what is the difference which pocket your money comes out of? Sure, premiums may go up a little to cover what he can't pay, but at least you are free to choose, and to me that makes all the difference. Obamma's way takes away our freedom, and costs you more. Repeal Obummercare!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#2 Aug 1, 2012
The rethug plan for the uninsured-----die! perry the fairy is social Darwinist vermin!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Guys, check this http://health-products-market.com/
I ordered some supplements and I may say they are great! The prices are really nice and the meds are the best!
the only problem was I had to wait a bit more than 20 days for the delivery but it is normal :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Greg Abbott is scheduled to go to Cuba nex... 8 hr Francois Pharts 14
News How would Jesus christ handle the border kids? (Jul '14) Nov 25 Baby Jesus 16
News Bobby Jindal drops out of presidential race Nov 19 Sneaky Pete 4
News Justices agree to hear first abortion case sinc... Nov 15 CurtisNeeley 2
News Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Nov 3 American confusion 21
News Your morning jolt: Mormonism is more like Islam... (Oct '11) Nov 1 Tea bag suicide c... 84
News Perry 'double-dipping' raises questions (Dec '11) Oct '15 WTF 28
More from around the web