Justice Department blocks Texas voter...

Justice Department blocks Texas voter ID law

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Justice Department blocks Texas voter ID law. In it, Business Journal reports that:

U.S. Justice Department officials on Monday blocked a Texas law designed require voters to show a valid photo ID to cast their ballot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Ron

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Voter ID Laws: Racist or Reasonable? It is reasonable if your concerned about stopping Fraud. It is Racist if you are planning on cheating lying and have methods to Bastardize the process. You know Mr Obama you really suck as a supposed leader, I don't recognize you as a true American, you have bastardized many values and christian cultures left by our founding fathers. I pray Gods judgment and punishment fall on all you who denounce Christianity and Jesus Christ wake up. I vote for voter I'd we have plenty of time to get people I'd, hell many been on welfare monthly checks, maybe that's it, we will uncover a Great Fraud and abuse on people getting welfare and aid that are not entitled to the welfare aid. Some one help me check out why Obama opposes I'd registration, expose illegal people who will vote for Him. This is another reason your all should vote AGAINST Obamanation politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Gov. Perry Risk the Election for a Tuitio... (Sep '11) 1 hr Gray pubic hair 8
News Lawmaker wants to crack down on illegal hiring ... 22 hr tomin cali 4
News Trump auditions Cabinet prospects high above Ma... Nov 26 Go Blue Forever 22
News No Hard Feelings? Trump's transition team aims ... Nov 23 Lawrence Wolf 14
News Report: Feinstein Compares ImmigrantChildren To... (Jul '14) Nov 21 New World Order 9
News Rick Perry Opposes E-Verify, Border Fences & Su... (Sep '11) Nov 18 swedenforever 11
News Gaffe Track: Trump's '5-Point Plan to Defeat Is... Oct '16 Tom FontaineFundMe 6
More from around the web