Enforcing Prison Rape Elimination Sta...

Enforcing Prison Rape Elimination Standards Proves Tricky

There are 1 comment on the GPB.org story from Apr 3, 2014, titled Enforcing Prison Rape Elimination Standards Proves Tricky. In it, GPB.org reports that:

The Prison Rape Elimination Act standards are now taking effect in many states. Three auditors recently questioned staffers at the Maryland Correctional Institution for Women in a practice inspection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GPB.org.

Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#1 Apr 3, 2014
This this what we pay congress to do? How about passing a Rape Elimination Standards to protect potential victims and victims of rape? Do you give a rip what happens to the scum in prison? I don't! Many of them are guilty of forcible an/or violent, or the rape and/or molestation of small children, so they deserve to be rapedwith 18-inch pipe wrenches as far as I'm concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer for Markham man calls law 'unfair' that ... 5 hr Dogman2009 1
News Sean Spicer: Trump 'has a heart' on immigration Tue tomin cali 1
News Court again finds intentional voter discriminat... Apr 23 Retribution 18
News Electric Grid Study Ordered by U.S. Energy Chie... Apr 18 Solarman 1
News Axelrod: Obama faces 'titanic struggle' (Sep '11) Apr 14 Dubya 656
News Conservative publisher Andrew Breitbart dies in... (Mar '12) Apr 11 Fort Collins Prog... 515
News Rick Perry Criticizes Election Of Openly Gay St... Mar 29 Rev Cash Dollar 3
More from around the web