Enforcing Prison Rape Elimination Sta...

Enforcing Prison Rape Elimination Standards Proves Tricky

There are 1 comment on the GPB.org story from Apr 3, 2014, titled Enforcing Prison Rape Elimination Standards Proves Tricky. In it, GPB.org reports that:

The Prison Rape Elimination Act standards are now taking effect in many states. Three auditors recently questioned staffers at the Maryland Correctional Institution for Women in a practice inspection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GPB.org.

Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

#1 Apr 3, 2014
This this what we pay congress to do? How about passing a Rape Elimination Standards to protect potential victims and victims of rape? Do you give a rip what happens to the scum in prison? I don't! Many of them are guilty of forcible an/or violent, or the rape and/or molestation of small children, so they deserve to be rapedwith 18-inch pipe wrenches as far as I'm concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How would Jesus christ handle the border kids? (Jul '14) 5 hr sandy1 15
News Bobby Jindal drops out of presidential race Nov 19 Sneaky Pete 4
News Justices agree to hear first abortion case sinc... Nov 15 CurtisNeeley 2
News Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Nov 3 American confusion 21
News Your morning jolt: Mormonism is more like Islam... (Oct '11) Nov 1 Tea bag suicide c... 84
News Perry 'double-dipping' raises questions (Dec '11) Oct 28 WTF 28
News Sam Clovis: I Trust Trump To Go To Washington A... Oct 28 so you know 16
More from around the web