The Texas State Police Now Has A Craz...

The Texas State Police Now Has A Crazy Gunboat Fleet

There are 2 comments on the Jalopnik story from Mar 1, 2012, titled The Texas State Police Now Has A Crazy Gunboat Fleet. In it, Jalopnik reports that:

Gov. Rick Perry's Texas Highway Patrol just received their first-of-six armored "Shallow Water Interceptor" gunboat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jalopnik.

LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Texas the state with the guts to take on the hard issues! "Don't mess with Texas, yoo hoo!
Railgun

Carmel, ME

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Interesting that someone wants to blame Perry for DPS gunboat tactics. It was Clinton and Janet Reno who used an armored tank to batter down the walls at a religious compound in Waco that resulted in the deaths of innocent children. Maybe it's time for politicians and police alike to be more civilian and less para-military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rick Perry touts Trump's energy agenda, saying ... Sat SLIDER FARTS 2
News Scott Pruitt asks whether global warming 'neces... Feb 17 hojo 2
News Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Feb 6 trumpet is far right 190
News Trump to pull nomination of top environmental a... Feb 4 FART PLANNING 2
News Is a Transition to Renewable Energy on the Verg... Feb 3 Solarman 1
News As Trump's fossil-fuel 'energy dominance' plan ... Jan '18 Solarman 1
News Energy agency rejects Trump bid to boost coal, ... Jan '18 Solarman 1
More from around the web