Sen. Marco Rubio pokes fun at needing...

Sen. Marco Rubio pokes fun at needing water

There are 483 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Sen. Marco Rubio pokes fun at needing water. In it, USA Today reports that:

Sen. Marco Rubio is being a good sport about needing a sip of water during his response to President Obama's State of the Union Address.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#355 Feb 14, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I know ghetto rat, so why you bragging about the fat cats doing well on Wall Street? Huh, dumbrowski? People need jobs and you're bragging about the stock market.
Obumbles new jew boy Jack Lew did pretty darn good on Wall Street and the Cayman Islands.
obama can't force the private sector to move quickly. hell man, if it wasn't for outsourcers like romeny we'd be in better shape today....but nawh, that slick sumbytch made millions from firing ppl. and shipping their jobs overseas. then he had the damn nerve to run for the presidency....hell no we didn't let it happen.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#356 Feb 14, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I know ghetto rat, so why you bragging about the fat cats doing well on Wall Street? Huh, dumbrowski? People need jobs and you're bragging about the stock market.
Obumbles new jew boy Jack Lew did pretty darn good on Wall Street and the Cayman Islands.
where you get this ghetto rat shyt from??????????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#357 Feb 14, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't care about the poor. How many poor people do you know that watch the stock market? You evidently are one of those that just cares if your 401K is doing better, you know, one of those rich people.
i invest just like the next guy....but i am rather generous in helping develop resources to employ ppl. not for the "boss man" but to start their own small business. name one damn rethug that would do something like that.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#358 Feb 14, 2013
late...must obtain a good nites sleep. on again tomorrow. SHALOM.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#365 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
2 pay for 2 fake azz wars and the contiuous catering to the upper 1% with massive tax breaks. even romney was glad he lost and taggy boy said so.
You do know that Obama's commie programs cost a trillion times more than the two wars combined, right??

K, just checking.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#366 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
obama can't force the private sector to move quickly. hell man, if it wasn't for outsourcers like romeny we'd be in better shape today....but nawh, that slick sumbytch made millions from firing ppl. and shipping their jobs overseas. then he had the damn nerve to run for the presidency....hell no we didn't let it happen.
Your Insourcer-in-chief had 5 years to insource the jobs....Kind of hard to do when you have representatives on his so called Job council from GE and Boeing two companies who have outsourced thousands upon thousands of jobs under Obama's watch.

Oh my.....

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#367 Feb 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
that was before the 2 fake wars and the gigantic payoffs to the wealthy
Obama to spend long holiday weekend in Florida -- without Michelle...

Golf lessons with famed instructor...

REPORT: First lady to vacation in Aspen...

$900 Valentine's Day Dinner?

......but but but he's going to pivot to jobs just any vacation now.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#368 Feb 15, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama to spend long holiday weekend in Florida -- without Michelle...
Golf lessons with famed instructor...
REPORT: First lady to vacation in Aspen...
$900 Valentine's Day Dinner?
......but but but he's going to pivot to jobs just any vacation now.
Bet the people in FL and Aspenn appreciate the business..
lamer

Hopkins, MN

#369 Feb 15, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Obama's commie programs cost a trillion times more than the two wars combined, right??
K, just checking.
Sorry but for the 9000th time you are yet again wrong. Have youeven looked at the budget deals form the last 4-8-12 years? You cant name me 1 program that cost more per year than either iraq or afganistan.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#370 Feb 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
that was another era when reagan was president. he didn't create a damn thing. he pushed the deficit up ever so generously. get the true facts on reagan and stop postulating.
When the tyranny technology maimes and kills your brothers and sisters you will wise up pretty fast. All of those white males from the last half of the boomer generation being denied jobs because of quotas for a ecade and more. From the early 1970's to the early 1980's. Reagan gave us a chance to work with dignity. We then found out that many people hired with quotas were morons. But we are not allowed to say anything. Hate you know. Pay us for our hard work as we get old and die. otherwise we will vote the most evil ph uks into office since there is no god who will use the laws we have now to teach us all a lesson. Watching the loudmouths in the media and in the neighborhoods get theirs will be a pleasure after paying for them for our whole lives.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#371 Feb 15, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, jumbles, tell us all these golf instructors, etc cost 20 million dollars a day.

Ignorance reigns ...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#372 Feb 15, 2013
You know the pity is that you are ever going to post on topix and it seems Topix isn't going to clean out your litter.

More cross-posted, off topic DUMBOSPAM.

Flagged.

Dumbo...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#374 Feb 15, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama to spend long holiday weekend in Florida -- without Michelle...
Golf lessons with famed instructor...
REPORT: First lady to vacation in Aspen...
$900 Valentine's Day Dinner?
......but but but he's going to pivot to jobs just any vacation now.
We ned our president to step up his golf game. the North Korean leaders regularly get several holes in one each loop they play....

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#375 Feb 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, jumbles, tell us all these golf instructors, etc cost 20 million dollars a day.
Ignorance reigns ...
My do you have to lie to try to make a point. Don't you think that weakens your post. Funny lil' lib.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#376 Feb 15, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
nice! are you jealous?
No, sad. Our country is broke and this clown goes golfing right after promising to focas again on jobs. People are hurting out their and still losing homes, while the king and queen fly, fly, fly and party. He is scum.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#378 Feb 15, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>My do you have to lie to try to make a point.
Dumbo accusing someone of lying...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You're 90,000 in the hole, Dumbo.

Are you going to post on topic in 2013?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#379 Feb 15, 2013
au contraire wrote:
You know the pity of the left and their liberal plantation is that in 1950 when Blacks were republicans their rate of births out of wedlock was 25%. Now that they vote liberal it is 75%. No moral compass any longer. One in four women has an STD. Really makes you wonder who is really promoting a war on women with their FLUKES and other weird ideas.
You sound just like congresswoman Bachmann saying that slaves were better off under slavery...

did your nuts fall from teh same tree?
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#380 Feb 15, 2013
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but for the 9000th time you are yet again wrong. Have youeven looked at the budget deals form the last 4-8-12 years? You cant name me 1 program that cost more per year than either iraq or afganistan.
Both of you guys are wrong. 80 percent of the federal budget goes to Social Security, Medicare and to military spending. Those are our number one, two and three biggest spending items.

What is amazing is no one to this day has even looked at the freaking federal budget to see where the money does go. Shows how dumbed down Americans are. The Tea Party has never looked into where the money is going. Most all of them are old folks on Socialist Medicare and on Socialist Security while they scream about hating socialism.

The other loon you posted to - American Infidel - he thinks "Obama's socialism" is where all the money is going. Does the Tea Party even have a clue that the very programs they want to keep and that they are living on are government programs that the Dems created and that is the socialism we have and that's where most of the money goes? No. No one has one clue about one real thing.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#381 Feb 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>We ned our president to step up his golf game. the North Korean leaders regularly get several holes in one each loop they play....
Wooddick, we need YOU to stop wasting our time, you've been wandering off the gay threads. Just because you're bored off your ass living in God forsaken northern MN doesn't mean anybody wants to hear or smell your farts. Go do something productive today for once. There is always some ice or snow for you to scrape.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#382 Feb 15, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Go do something productive today for once.
Your meaningless gay comments are not very productive, are they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perry Can Win If Leadership Trumps Debates (Nov '11) Jun 20 JamieYung 4
News Who loves him more? Trump's cabinet members gus... Jun 15 pgh 20
News Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker exits Republican pr... (Sep '15) Jun 10 Walker resigns 28
News The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be (Nov '11) May 29 Romney s roofies 4,051
News Tillerson says US won't be rushed on climate ch... May 24 tina anne 28
News Conservative publisher Andrew Breitbart dies in... (Mar '12) May '17 swedenforever 518
News Axelrod: Obama faces 'titanic struggle' (Sep '11) May '17 swedenforever 658
More from around the web