Stay the course, Republicans

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

They lose and immediately the chorus begins. Republicans must change or die. A rump party of white America, it must adapt to evolving demographics or forever be the minority.

Comments
441 - 460 of 495 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your view is that abortion is immoral. Fine, don't have one, no one is forcing you. But please give us all a break by NOT posting your personal morality as fact. It isn't. No such thing as "proabort" btw, the term is pro-choice. No one I know, or have ever posted with claims to be pro-abortion. Personally, I am not wild about it, but it isn't my body, my uterus or my decision. And you accuse others of being stupid?
Well, tony I can and will post anything I choose, anywhere I choose. I call them proaborts and always will. Abortion kills a human being, and should only be an option in the most extreme circumstances. Morality is morality, you either choose to be moral, or choose not to be moral. That's my view...anything else troubling you?

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, tony I can and will post anything I choose, anywhere I choose. I call them proaborts and always will. Abortion kills a human being, and should only be an option in the most extreme circumstances. Morality is morality, you either choose to be moral, or choose not to be moral. That's my view...anything else troubling you?
That is up to you - morality is subjective: a clue is in the dictionary definition (not posting it, you can look it up). Quick clue for you - if abortion is killing a human being, it is murder. That is illegal. Suggest you report it to the authorities. See if they agree with you. Out of curiosity, what are "extreme circumstances"? What you define them as, or what the woman trying to decide whether tyo abort defines them as?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is up to you - morality is subjective: a clue is in the dictionary definition (not posting it, you can look it up). Quick clue for you - if abortion is killing a human being, it is murder. That is illegal. Suggest you report it to the authorities. See if they agree with you. Out of curiosity, what are "extreme circumstances"? What you define them as, or what the woman trying to decide whether tyo abort defines them as?
You know, you proaborts could all be the same person. Nothing you said was original...I won't bother doing the back and forth with you, it's all been done and said before. You don't like what I think or say, feel free not to read it. Have a nice life.

“Ignore the trolls”

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you proaborts could all be the same person. Nothing you said was original...I won't bother doing the back and forth with you, it's all been done and said before. You don't like what I think or say, feel free not to read it. Have a nice life.
Could just be that pro-chioice people post similar comments because they are accurate? Goodness me, what a terrible thought for you.

Btw, you have no idea on my view on abortion, as you failed to read it when I posted it. Never mind.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, kay, why bother with the facts, truth, or reality. After all those things are not your friends....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, kay, why bother with the facts, truth, or reality. After all those things are not your friends....
I read that person doesn't care for abortion, just don't feel like repeating the same thing, new person. Truth is something you know zero about, after all, you're a wiccan. Lmao!

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that person doesn't care for abortion, just don't feel like repeating the same thing, new person. Truth is something you know zero about, after all, you're a wiccan. Lmao!
Actually I know one important truth.. You and those that are prolife will never see Roe V Wade overturned. Care for me to prove that statement. I can back it up real simply..

I also know that you have zero idea of what you are talking about your sentence started in one place got kind of muddled and ended some where else.

From your post above. As nonsensical as you can get, Kay.
"I read that person doesn't care for abortion, just don't feel like repeating the same thing, new person."
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
Seriously? Pro Labor? Republican? Not a chance.
The republican/teabaggers are as anti labor as it gets. The dirty little secret is...that is why they lost the election. They insult half of the population, they insult the average working American, they glorify big money and they glorify class warfare on the middle class, they NEVER want to be scrutinized that is for the lower classes.
They will continue to lose pushing forward with the agenda "the rich deserve it all and the rest of you are scum". Keep up the good work!
Not very good at reading comprehension, are you?
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
I didn't think any teabaggers were pro labor.
Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I know one important truth.. You and those that are prolife will never see Roe V Wade overturned. Care for me to prove that statement. I can back it up real simply..
I also know that you have zero idea of what you are talking about your sentence started in one place got kind of muddled and ended some where else.
From your post above. As nonsensical as you can get, Kay.
"I read that person doesn't care for abortion, just don't feel like repeating the same thing, new person."
Lmao! You can't understand that sentence? Read it over and over till you get it. There's nothing wrong with it, fool.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! You can't understand that sentence? Read it over and over till you get it. There's nothing wrong with it, fool.
No you started place.Then landed in another.. It was babbling, you idiot.

But then you are such a lying POS. I doubt it was to be mean any thing at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lololol read your own post above! Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh! Nobody's perfect except for you lololol!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
Actually, we DO have a nice life, kaykay, especially now that your so-called "classy guy" LOST the election and President Obama won.

Since Romney LOST, women don't have to worry that a regressive religionist clown will interfere in their right to make our own medical and reproductive decisions. We can continue to decide for OURSELVES when or IF to have children, and we can improve ways to get access to reliable contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, even if a pregnancy happens. Which means a woman can still opt OUT of motherhood if she doesn't ever want pregnancy or children, or if she is DONE having kids and doesn't want any more. Try dealing with those FACTS for a change, rather than clinging to your pathetic delusions.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lololol read your own post above! Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh! Nobody's perfect except for you lololol!
Still babbling along like the fool you are here. Ahh well I thought you had no point as your sentence was senseless mash of contradictions. So, you just keep on playing the fool.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we DO have a nice life, kaykay, especially now that your so-called "classy guy" LOST the election and President Obama won.
Since Romney LOST, women don't have to worry that a regressive religionist clown will interfere in their right to make our own medical and reproductive decisions. We can continue to decide for OURSELVES when or IF to have children, and we can improve ways to get access to reliable contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy.
Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, even if a pregnancy happens. Which means a woman can still opt OUT of motherhood if she doesn't ever want pregnancy or children, or if she is DONE having kids and doesn't want any more. Try dealing with those FACTS for a change, rather than clinging to your pathetic delusions.
That would mean she would have to grow up and be an mature adult. I do not see that happening any time soon, if ever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, since you obviously can't read, here's your post again...this time I'll point out what's wrong with it, since you're in denial. "No you started place. Then landed in another." " I doubt it was to be mean any thing at all". Lmao!
John from Texas

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

If republicans "stay the course", they are doomed. When Romney won the nomination, I thought, "Is that all you got?" There are some decent republicans out there. Go find them so we can have a truly balanced government. The republican field for the presidency was disgusting. Could it be that the right person for the job is too smart to apply for it? I sure hope Obama steps up. He at least has potential. Time will tell. Onward through the fog!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Yes Republicans, stay the course....The course that left you with burying your heads in your arms in a very bitter defeat Election night.

Even now, Republicans refuse to reflect an look deep within to what is making the Republican Party the unappealing ancient fossil that it is.

Stay the course, and you may never win another presidential election.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
That would mean she would have to grow up and be an mature adult. I do not see that happening any time soon, if ever.
You're right; I don't see that happening anytime soon either. But I really enjoy reminding her that her so-called "classy guy" LOST the election.:-)

“Ignore the trolls”

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Could the title to this thread by yet another typo? I wondered if a Democratic supporter had meant to type "Stay off Course, Republicans" in the hope that they would continue to inhabit the right fringe of the centre in politics and so avoid being a real threat in 2016.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••