Stay the course, Republicans

Nov 8, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 495

They lose and immediately the chorus begins. Republicans must change or die. A rump party of white America, it must adapt to evolving demographics or forever be the minority.

Full Story

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#436 Nov 23, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, and yes I know you do not agree. I can always hope that someday you will :)
Keep hoping sloppy, nobody who is truly prolife could ever be changed by the likes of you and your ilk.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#438 Nov 23, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> You never know Someday I may also learn to type without making mistakes.
We do exchange subtle barbs without name calling. I think that is a start:)
Would not worry about typing, mistakes are made by the best typists!

Yes it is a start!:)
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#439 Nov 23, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it's not SO!!!
I am sure PRESIDENT Obama is simply beside himself in the knowledge that the self righteous KayLayLousy is not recognizing him as the POTUS!!! I am sure he is losing sleep over this disturbing problem!!
Gee, I am so sorry the election results are so disturbing to you....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
The whiners can cry all they want, but it won't change the results of the election.

Their gauzy dreams of seceding are particularly amusing, since most of them come from states that are the TAKERS, while the states that voted for Obama are the GIVERS.

Those people really do live in a bubble, with little knowledge of reality.

How do they think they have any chance in he** to sell that?

But, in the meantime, by all means, sh*tkickers, PLEASE SECEDE. We really could do nicely without carrying the load for you.

Minneapolis

#440 Nov 23, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sweetie, try to understand this...if its pertinent to the conversation, I will state my opinion, got it? I love it when you get so pissed off you start with the name calling...it means my post got to you, and it happens a lot! Lololol!!
I see, so, as you protest others mentioning the election and accusing them of being obsessed, you on the other hand can bring it up at anytime with you non-obsession/opinion.

Is that correct you hypocritical self righteous windbag?

You don't get to me, I enjoy calling you exactly what you are...it's like calling a duck a duck or in your case a rag a rag.

Minneapolis

#441 Nov 23, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The whiners can cry all they want, but it won't change the results of the election.
Their gauzy dreams of seceding are particularly amusing, since most of them come from states that are the TAKERS, while the states that voted for Obama are the GIVERS.
Those people really do live in a bubble, with little knowledge of reality.
How do they think they have any chance in he** to sell that?
But, in the meantime, by all means, sh*tkickers, PLEASE SECEDE. We really could do nicely without carrying the load for you.
OH...but I so enjoy the pain KayLayLousy is in!!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#442 Nov 23, 2012
I propose that all the Tea Party people who want their states to secede should move to one of the southern states, take it over (just as they did the GOP), and then secede their state. Then, they could elect to live tax free and not have to worry about anyone in their state mooching what is their own personal assets. Nor would they have to be concerned about other people starving or dying from inability to afford necessary medical care. They could even make it a one-party nation, perhaps a Southern Baptist theocracy run of course, by the Tea Party.

It would indeed be a Tea Party utopia! But some questions remain...
- Which state should it be?
- Would it be a slave state?
- How would it pay to maintain its infrastructure?
- How would it deal with its aging population and health care?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#443 Nov 23, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
As an outsider, I am fascinated by the claim being made by Republicans that the election was won by illegals (by which I assume you mean illegal immigrants) voting. Could you explain just how someone without a valid passport, a social security number, a recognised means of identification and spending their time avoiding the authorities would be able to register to vote please? Especially as this would seem to a sure-fire way of getting caught. I have no clue as to how they might manage this.
That question was asked by a lot of Americans as well.. What illegal alien would have that kind of cojones to register to vote. Knowing that he or she just announced exactly where they are in the US illegally.

Jonesboro AR

#444 Nov 23, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
Sorry folks, I don't consider him the potus. I cannot in good conscience support a proabort. He may legally be, but not to me. I won't hear one single speech, or see him on tv. In four years when he's gone, I'll start paying attention. Someone who supports partial birth abortion, and leaving born babies who are alive after abortion to lay there and die with no medical intervention, is sub human.
Btw, I'm well over the election, I can't change what it is, so I don't dwell on that. I do, however dwell on who he is as a person.
When former president Bushjr was President he was my President as well. I did not like him either as president or as a person.
But he was my president. He won the election. He was sworn in. So, yes, he was my President as long he held the office.

Just as President Obama is your President whether you like that or not.

Just so that we understand each other. When the candidate wins and is sworn in as President Obama will again. He will be your President as well. That is the way it works. No matter what you feel to the contrary. That is a reality that I suggest that you get a mature understanding on as an adult American citizen.

Oh and when many of the far left were posting or voicing the same sentiments about former President Bushjr. I said or posted the same thing to them concerning then President Bushjr.

Jonesboro AR

#445 Nov 23, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sweetie, try to understand this...if its pertinent to the conversation, I will state my opinion, got it? I love it when you get so pissed off you start with the name calling...it means my post got to you, and it happens a lot! Lololol!!
No, actually it means that you need your virtual nose rubbed into your own stupidity. On the off, very off, chance that you might learn to not be such a fool.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#446 Nov 23, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually it means that you need your virtual nose rubbed into your own stupidity. On the off, very off, chance that you might learn to not be such a fool.
Itís been my experience that itís nearly impossible to get people to stop embarrassing themselves.

Location hidden

#447 Nov 23, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH...but I so enjoy the pain KayLayLousy is in!!!
So, please explain your blathering here...why would I be in pain? Do you seriously think I give a crap about what you or anyone else says here? You're a fool, and laughable at best lol!

Location hidden

#448 Nov 23, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
When former president Bushjr was President he was my President as well. I did not like him either as president or as a person.
But he was my president. He won the election. He was sworn in. So, yes, he was my President as long he held the office.
Just as President Obama is your President whether you like that or not.
Just so that we understand each other. When the candidate wins and is sworn in as President Obama will again. He will be your President as well. That is the way it works. No matter what you feel to the contrary. That is a reality that I suggest that you get a mature understanding on as an adult American citizen.
Oh and when many of the far left were posting or voicing the same sentiments about former President Bushjr. I said or posted the same thing to them concerning then President Bushjr.
Well, as an adult, I'll choose to believe whatever I want. I didn't ask your permission, nor do I respect what you say, you're a proabort. I can choose not to recognize him as potus if I so choose, and I do. Legality is not involved in my life choices. You want to respect immorality...go right ahead, that would be your choice, stay out of mine.

Jonesboro AR

#449 Nov 23, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as an adult, I'll choose to believe whatever I want. I didn't ask your permission, nor do I respect what you say, you're a proabort. I can choose not to recognize him as potus if I so choose, and I do. Legality is not involved in my life choices. You want to respect immorality...go right ahead, that would be your choice, stay out of mine.
This not about your morality you, ditz. It is about being a mature adult facing the fact that your candidate lost. Being mature enough to recognize that no matter the personal feelings, or ideology, that to acknowledge that the man that is and will be the President. Is your President.

I know you just can not stomach the idea of being a mature adult.

This why you will never be anything other than an immature little fool.

You know why Mr. Romney lost. It because of the responses by people like you that made the Romney campaign into a self defeating and ultimately unelectable candidate.

It is because of choosing to listen to people like yourself that Mr. Romney made the win all the more easy.

President Obama never really ran against Mr. Romney. He simply kept stating his plans in a concise and succinct way. Yes, took shots at Mr. Romney when needed and opportunity arose.

Where as Mr. Romney would flip flop on any given issue even when he tried to flip flop on the issue of illegal aliens. It was far to late and to little.

The damage from Tampa and his own campaign had put the idea of being able to do more than sound insincere, and out of touch, as the only choice he had during the entire campaign.

So, yes, continue to prove why the republicans will continue to lose campaigns. Why people such as yourself can not accept that the person that wins becomes your President as well as mine.

The real moral of the story is that no matter who wins we accept the person as being the President. And move from there as mature and responsible adults.

Location hidden

#450 Nov 23, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
This not about your morality you, ditz. It is about being a mature adult facing the fact that your candidate lost. Being mature enough to recognize that no matter the personal feelings, or ideology, that to acknowledge that the man that is and will be the President. Is your President.
I know you just can not stomach the idea of being a mature adult.
This why you will never be anything other than an immature little fool.
You know why Mr. Romney lost. It because of the responses by people like you that made the Romney campaign into a self defeating and ultimately unelectable candidate.
It is because of choosing to listen to people like yourself that Mr. Romney made the win all the more easy.
President Obama never really ran against Mr. Romney. He simply kept stating his plans in a concise and succinct way. Yes, took shots at Mr. Romney when needed and opportunity arose.
Where as Mr. Romney would flip flop on any given issue even when he tried to flip flop on the issue of illegal aliens. It was far to late and to little.
The damage from Tampa and his own campaign had put the idea of being able to do more than sound insincere, and out of touch, as the only choice he had during the entire campaign.
So, yes, continue to prove why the republicans will continue to lose campaigns. Why people such as yourself can not accept that the person that wins becomes your President as well as mine.
The real moral of the story is that no matter who wins we accept the person as being the President. And move from there as mature and responsible adults.
Do you have a comprehension problem? I cannot, and will not respect immorality. Done, over, ill wait out the four years till he's gone. Got it now? Good grief you're thick. He is immoral due to his abortion stance, therefore cannot be MY potus. I am free to put him on ignore, and don't give two shits what a wiccan tells me I have to accept. In case you're actually stupid enough to think I don't understand that he's legally the potus, I do, but if anyone asked me anything about him, I'd say I have no idea, I reject him, and don't see or hear anything he says or does. It has nothing to do with who won the election, I've had him on ignore for the past four years as well. So, I will continue. I sure hope you get it now, because I'm not explaining it again.

Jonesboro AR

#451 Nov 23, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a comprehension problem? I cannot, and will not respect immorality. Done, over, ill wait out the four years till he's gone. Got it now? Good grief you're thick. He is immoral due to his abortion stance, therefore cannot be MY potus. I am free to put him on ignore, and don't give two shits what a wiccan tells me I have to accept. In case you're actually stupid enough to think I don't understand that he's legally the potus, I do, but if anyone asked me anything about him, I'd say I have no idea, I reject him, and don't see or hear anything he says or does. It has nothing to do with who won the election, I've had him on ignore for the past four years as well. So, I will continue. I sure hope you get it now, because I'm not explaining it again.
No what I but I thik you are willfully missing the point. Proving that yes you are an immature little fool. es you have ignored him for years and has be reelected as the country President.

ignoring a presidential election does not make it go away..
So continue to close you eyes and ear s and scream LALALALA I CAN"T HEAR YOU!! At the top of you voice. With your fingers n your ears.

In the meantime the country will ignore you. The republican/tea party will become even more irrelevant. As more democrats, independent and third party candidates file into Congress. You and people yourself being as immature when it comes to losing elections. will not only not be ignored. It will be the lesson for every candidate that is running a campaign and for every party that is helping a candidate.

The immaturity of fools like you are not worth the effort of losing an election.

So play the immature martyr.Scream you little fool about your so called morality that will not allow you to een admit that a man that yoiu may not like is your President. Prove to every one why it is better to not be a mature adult.

I will be sadden to see a great party go down this way. At the same time the leadership ill have made its decision.

Maybe then you realize that you are not being so bright in not listening to the other side of the aisle. But you would have to grow up and be really engaged in the political process. Something that you have demonstrated rather stridently you are not doing.

Location hidden

#452 Nov 23, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
No what I but I thik you are willfully missing the point. Proving that yes you are an immature little fool. es you have ignored him for years and has be reelected as the country President.
ignoring a presidential election does not make it go away..
So continue to close you eyes and ear s and scream LALALALA I CAN"T HEAR YOU!! At the top of you voice. With your fingers n your ears.
In the meantime the country will ignore you. The republican/tea party will become even more irrelevant. As more democrats, independent and third party candidates file into Congress. You and people yourself being as immature when it comes to losing elections. will not only not be ignored. It will be the lesson for every candidate that is running a campaign and for every party that is helping a candidate.
The immaturity of fools like you are not worth the effort of losing an election.
So play the immature martyr.Scream you little fool about your so called morality that will not allow you to een admit that a man that yoiu may not like is your President. Prove to every one why it is better to not be a mature adult.
I will be sadden to see a great party go down this way. At the same time the leadership ill have made its decision.
Maybe then you realize that you are not being so bright in not listening to the other side of the aisle. But you would have to grow up and be really engaged in the political process. Something that you have demonstrated rather stridently you are not doing.
Sigh...sadly, you still don't get it. I can't explain it any other way, and you're still missing the point. Oh we'll, I'll do my thing, you do yours,

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#453 Nov 23, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
So, my dear Republicans. Happy Thanksgiving. Don't let me down. Remember, I am counting on you to stay wedded to the same myopic, ahistorical, mean-spirited, irrational, xenophobic, discriminatory policies and tactics that gave us the great presidential election of 2012.
Ohhh your really tryin to make trump cut his wrist.LOL

Minneapolis

#454 Nov 24, 2012
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhh your really tryin to make trump cut his wrist.LOL
Whatever helps!!!:)
Ocean56

AOL

#455 Nov 24, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
Sorry folks, I don't consider him the potus. I cannot in good conscience support a proabort. He may legally be, but not to me. I won't hear one single speech, or see him on tv. In four years when he's gone, I'll start paying attention. Someone who supports partial birth abortion, and leaving born babies who are alive after abortion to lay there and die with no medical intervention, is sub human.
Btw, I'm well over the election, I can't change what it is, so I don't dwell on that. I do, however dwell on who he is as a person.
No matter how much you whine about President Obama, he DID get re-elected, and thank goodness for that. We keep an intelligent, educated, and highly CAPABLE man in office and voted a backward-thinking imbecile OUT of office. For that, I give MANY thanks.

Jonesboro AR

#456 Nov 24, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...sadly, you still don't get it. I can't explain it any other way, and you're still missing the point. Oh we'll, I'll do my thing, you do yours,
No, I didn't miss your point I was pointing out your immaturity.

Yes, I will continue to do my thing in being engaged in the political process. While you will continue down a rabbit hole towards being irrelevance.

Don't change, Kay. There is a lot of work to accomplish. And with your willingness to be sidelined. Well, it wont make the work easier. But it will be better than having you fools constantly underfoot.

Stay on the side lines. Thinking you are doing some great work. You are and will not be anything more than meaningless noise. But, hey you choose where to stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie lags Hillary in his home state of New ... 23 hr Randy 1
Big Money Swiftly Backing Jeb Bush Presidential... Thu hkjkkg 2
Romney, it seems, making sense on immigrants Dec 14 Americans firts 4
Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Dec 12 swedenforever 180
Petition Seeks to Get Posthumous Degree for Tex... Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
Navarrette: Mexico's economic surge could flip ... Dec 11 wild child 1
Perry: Most people expect him to run for president Dec 10 Bald beaver 1
More from around the web