Stay the course, Republicans

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

They lose and immediately the chorus begins. Republicans must change or die. A rump party of white America, it must adapt to evolving demographics or forever be the minority.

Comments
361 - 380 of 495 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
Researcher

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ray wrote:
It isn't mentioned much but Obama and the Democrats lost 7 million voters because of Obamacare and other stupid big government policies. The Republicans don't need to change, the Democrats do.
If Republicans would give those of us (unlike the tea partiers) who are really conservatives,a candidate we could respect and trust, we might give them a second look.

I contributed to, worked for and voted for Republican candidates for more than 30 years.

But I can't stand being associated with the illiterates, racists,anti-intellectualredne cks and ruffians that Karl Rove dragged out of hillbilly bars and gun shows to vote for G. Bush. They turn my stomach.

I'm still conservative, but now I am (very) INDEPENDENT.

Obama won by a margin of 13% among people who have advanced degrees. Those are not people who are on welfare.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that he was the Father of Gun Control signing firearms ban in 1967. The President of the Union that represents all those godless, hollywood liberal actors? Ronald Reagan.
Also a turncoat. Busting the air traffic controllers union was the beginning of the decline of the middle class.
justhefacts

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Too Bad wrote:
If they want a 24 hour a day news channel, maybe they should try to run it a little better then Fox. I don't believe too many new folks are buying into the daily "the sky is falling" reporting.
Actually the sky is falling, the irony here is NO news agency is putting it on the news into context. Both sides may know but Dem side wont tell you because of their voter base, Reps wont tell you because it reflects on the Minorities

I've been researching for the last 5 years to get a handle on where America is heading. I'm a numbers guy. I don't get involved in the flavor of the week or year. This is why the Sky is falling

Dem pres Johnson passed the 'War on Poverty in 1964. With in 5 years later all US HS grads rates started to decline and still are

Grad rate rounded off
Whites 75%
Hispanics 55%
Blacks 50%

Hispanic pop doubled between 2000 and 2010

U.S.Labor Force Participation rates for a non HS grade is a measly 46% according to the Bureau of Labor Statistic. Think of the Welfare takers in that 54%

Last year July 50.4% of all births were minorities. Look at the grad rates above and the lack of getting a job

2000 Census form 2000 to 2010 45 Million kids will have become 18 years old. Close to half will NOT have a HS diploma

Medicare paid for 48% of all births in 2011

2000 Censes form 2000 to 2010 45 Million kids will have become 18 years old. Close to half will NOT have a HS diploma

Last year 63% of the TOTAL US fed. Budget were checks written to individuals that the gov receives NO services from and that doesn't include SS checks

So a little over a decade ago a low grad or non HS grad could get a factory Job BUT

When Clinton signed the "Free Trade Act" from 2000 to 2009 the US lost over 42,300 Factories. 6 million Direct Jobs LOST. US now has less factories then we did since before the bombing of Pearl harbor.
http://www.aei-ideas.org/2009/12/manufacturin...

For every Direct job loss 15 other are directly or in directly affected. 90 Million more jobs

NO sitting president could have stopped that bleeding of US Jobs.

Today over 60% of what the US buys now comes from foreign Imports

Pa Budget, Education and welfare account for 76.4% Pa 27.6 Billion of that 76.4%... 38.3% is Welfare more then for Pa 3,3000 Public schools
Too Bad wrote:
Same goes for climate change. Whatever is changing in the climate IS changing, and there is a strong possibility burning billions of tons of fossil fuels an hour, everywhere, could really have an effect on it.
What kills me is the Dems BS the voters on all this climate change yet because of Clinton China has been building a coal plant a week for many Years.

US is only 5% of world population, yet the DEMS act like their going to save a whole Planet!! Dems cant even keep pollution off US city streets. Dem created Ghettos looks like a Terrorist hit our cities
Too Bad wrote:
Even though I do not vote republican anymore, But before anything can help them, they have to realize...The only reason they lost is because they made too many mistakes,
Facts,, the only reason the Reps lost the election is the Dems wanted the US border open so they could grow Dem voters, anchor babies. Feed them and they will vote for you.

The other reason (Florida) Hispanics is huge in Puerto Ricans thats addicted to Dems freebies. Think not, Island of P.R. over 40% of pop flunks or quits school, over 60% on some type of GOV assistance. PR has 3.8 Million. 2 years ago there's now MORE Ricans in the States then in PR. PR has had a Dem Governor for the last 50 years except for the Governor of 2009 20010

I'm an interdependent, don't VOTE because of CNN BS. I vote on FACTS not on Feelings

Obama won was SOLELY based on Minorities voters, FREE Healthcare and Welfare

Put it his way. If you look at Dems VS Reps voters in education. Reps has the MOST grad rates. Close to 35% of Dems voters are school flunkies, Parole Welfare
Frisbee

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
Also a turncoat. Busting the air traffic controllers union was the beginning of the decline of the middle class.
He didn't bust the Air Traffic Controllers Union. That union went on strike, knowing full well that they were forbidden to. They did it to themselves.

I am a Union member and very Pro Labor, but I also understand that essential services are an exception. While Police, Firefighters, Soldiers, and Air Traffic Controllers may have unions and bargain collectively..They are NOT ALLOWED TO STRIKE! It is in their contracts, and THEY AGREE TO THIS CONDITION.

President Reagan did the right thing by holding those controllers to their contract and the commitments they had made.
justhefacts

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>But I can't stand being associated with the illiterates, racists,anti-intellectualredne cks and ruffians that Karl Rove dragged out of hillbilly bars and gun shows to vote for G. Bush. They turn my stomach.I'm still conservative, but now I am (very) INDEPENDENT.

Obama won by a margin of 13% among people who have advanced degrees. Those are not people who are on welfare.
I see CNN tape loops got to you or just one man Rove. Researcher Im JUSTHEFACTS because I actually Research, hard core the last 5 years

For every 1 Hillbilly I'd raise you 1,000 Dem flunkies
This is simple math and facts

Only 1 in 7 teachers in HS are Conservative
Most all collage Prof are liberals

That said facts
http://www.morningsidecenter.org/teachable-mo...

Grad rates rounded off

Whites grads rates (75%)... Out of that pool 59% voted for Romney
Hispanics grads rates (55%)... out of that pool 71% voted for Obama
Blacks Grad rates (50%)... out of that pool 93% voted for Obama

The black issue is bad, Detroit 82% Black, Detroit is 47% illiterate Detroit schools grad rates 21.7%

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education...

Of the top 50 biggest school districts you have to go through 15 of them just to get to a 50% grad rate.

Now that 13% issue

I bet of the 94% of Blacks that voted for Obama what few Collage grads Blacks have all most likely voted for Obama
Black pop 13%

I bet of the 71% of Hispanics that voted for Obama what few Collage grads Hispanics many voted for Obama
Hispanic pop 15%

I bet of the 39% of Whites voted for Obama not that many Collage grads voted for Obama

Many White Gays Bi sexual voted for Obama ( 76%) many have a collage degree but its no Secret their votes all about Gay Marriage

Look at how Obamas NY Times messed with Votes VS educaion
http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/pre...

That said 59% of whites voted for Obama and they have a 75% grad rates

What also reflects education with life experiences is age and income and how their votes changes in age and income

Obama’s Job Performance approval was at 89%
Obama’s Job Performance disapproval was at 94%

So WTF is that all about, logic would tell you Romney should be in

Well like the previous election and especially Obamas re election was based on
Color of skin
Free Obama care
Dems Welfare
Gay Marriage
Amnesty.

So WHERE in that do you see that the US will get MORE Jobs!!!

Up U.S. is getting just like Puerto Rico that has averaged double digit unemployment for the last half century yet they keep voting Dem for the Freebies

Yet for the first time in 50 years P.R. voted in a reps Gov. He did the EXACT oppsite of obama

P.R. of 3.8 Million was 3.2 Billion in Budget. 3.5 years later P.R. Deficit was 600 million

For the first time in 28 years Moodys raised PR bond rating to a AAA, that happened while the US Bond rating was Lowered..
Researcher

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Two weeks after the election, and some whiners can't admit THEY LOST.

As Barbara Bush said, MOVE ON.

"Barbara Bush is ready to move on.

“I’m tired now of the elections,” the wife of former President George H.W. Bush said at an event at Lyndon Johnson’s presidential library, according to Reuters.

“People spoke. Move on, get on with it. I want to do other things and not to be ugly.”

Barbara Bush also weighed in firmly on the side of working with President Barack Obama:“They are going to have to compromise. It’s not a dirty word.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/839...
justhefacts

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
Two weeks after the election, and some whiners can't admit THEY lost
Researcher Today's election Loss are not based on what elections were back in the 20s 50s to 64

I can Guarantee 50% of today's election are based on WELFARE freebies.

Elections now based Directly on Buying votes through free Housing, Food stamps etc That's when the US or ANY country for that matter heads down a path that can eventually lead to Dictator government.

Another Example back in 08 Texas tried to secede form the US government BUT... Texas didn't quite have enough funding to stand on its own without some Fed Help

This is the EXACT same thing Democrats Welfare has done to Voters

I've been mad at American voters in general that also reflects this problem

WAY too many voters vote for

Welfare
Guns use or no
Abortions yes or no
Gay Marriage yes or no
Immigration yes or no
Obamacare yes or no
etc.

Out of those main issue above, NONE are about America.. All are about personal pet peeves and that in itself is why Amercia will forever stay Divided. NOT UNITED in any sense of the word

That WHY the Whining today is Different

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

You are welcome

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

You are welcome, Researcher.. been a long day

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't bust the Air Traffic Controllers Union. That union went on strike, knowing full well that they were forbidden to. They did it to themselves.
I am a Union member and very Pro Labor, but I also understand that essential services are an exception. While Police, Firefighters, Soldiers, and Air Traffic Controllers may have unions and bargain collectively..They are NOT ALLOWED TO STRIKE! It is in their contracts, and THEY AGREE TO THIS CONDITION.
President Reagan did the right thing by holding those controllers to their contract and the commitments they had made.
Seriously? Pro Labor? Republican? Not a chance.

The republican/teabaggers are as anti labor as it gets. The dirty little secret is...that is why they lost the election. They insult half of the population, they insult the average working American, they glorify big money and they glorify class warfare on the middle class, they NEVER want to be scrutinized that is for the lower classes.

They will continue to lose pushing forward with the agenda "the rich deserve it all and the rest of you are scum". Keep up the good work!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
Seriously? Pro Labor? Republican? Not a chance.
The republican/teabaggers are as anti labor as it gets. The dirty little secret is...that is why they lost the election. They insult half of the population, they insult the average working American, they glorify big money and they glorify class warfare on the middle class, they NEVER want to be scrutinized that is for the lower classes.
They will continue to lose pushing forward with the agenda "the rich deserve it all and the rest of you are scum". Keep up the good work!
Agreed. Personally I think anyone who really believes that republicans are "pro labor" is as deluded as Romney. You know, the guy who LOST the election.:-)

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Personally I think anyone who really believes that republicans are "pro labor" is as deluded as Romney. You know, the guy who LOST the election.:-)
Amazing isn't it?? Pro labor....they are pro labor if labor will work for next to nothing. Math is not their forte!

They are deluded. The middle class voters that vote for them are seriously deluded. Cut their nose off to spite their faces.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't bust the Air Traffic Controllers Union. That union went on strike, knowing full well that they were forbidden to. They did it to themselves.
I didn't think any teabaggers were pro labor.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Pro labor is great. Bums being covered for is destructive. And you see the results.
justhefacts

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it?? Pro labor....they are pro labor if labor will work for next to nothing. Math is not their forte!
They are deluded. The middle class voters that vote for them are seriously deluded. Cut their nose off to spite their faces.
DO you have ANY proof of this???

I get so tired of the brainwashing with NO COMMON sense behind this

For your rubber stamping to be true NO Reps work in the common

Think of your Logic. For that to be TRUE ALL Republicans own business and NONE are blue collar workers

Mmm now do you explains Jews voting for the Dems yet they DON'T pay there people all that well. I work with the Jews and they do want something for nothing unless you are a Jew

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
Pro labor is great. Bums being covered for is destructive. And you see the results.
No, pro labor is not great in teabagger/rapepublican world. Labor is reduced slavery.

You as always are and will remain an idiot.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
Drivel
justhefacts

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't think any teabaggers were pro labor.
Did you know how BIG that teaparty march was on 9/12.

How would you ever know?

CNN and the libs branded labeled the Tea people. Look at how you cal them Teabaggers

Look at how Corrupted and piss poor in CNN news coverage and deliberately labeling the Tea people'

Look at CNN coverage and notice CNN coverage deliberately didn't show American how BIG the Tea party march was on 9/12

Now look at the Time lapse camera to see how BIG that march really was When this march took place on Washington just at the same time just about all US states capitals also had protest in front of those capitals, CNN didn't tell people that either

I bet my LIFE that if the tea march was a lib thing CNN would have had it on a TAPE loop

Look at this picture and see how far away the Capital was

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I was at that march doing Research and I met a Hell of a lot of Dems in that march and CNN etc NEVER told America

That march was the FIRST march in History where there was no actual leader and a NON political group

Want proof, Look at ALL the Marches on Washington and you will see duplicate posters Dem Party. Rep party. etc but NOT that teaparty march

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know how BIG that teaparty march was on 9/12.
How would you ever know?
CNN and the libs branded labeled the Tea people. Look at how you cal them Teabaggers
Look at how Corrupted and piss poor in CNN news coverage and deliberately labeling the Tea people'
Look at CNN coverage and notice CNN coverage deliberately didn't show American how BIG the Tea party march was on 9/12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =s1Ntu7AapysXX
Now look at the Time lapse camera to see how BIG that march really was When this march took place on Washington just at the same time just about all US states capitals also had protest in front of those capitals, CNN didn't tell people that either
I bet my LIFE that if the tea march was a lib thing CNN would have had it on a TAPE loop
Look at this picture and see how far away the Capital was
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I was at that march doing Research and I met a Hell of a lot of Dems in that march and CNN etc NEVER told America
That march was the FIRST march in History where there was no actual leader and a NON political group
Want proof, Look at ALL the Marches on Washington and you will see duplicate posters Dem Party. Rep party. etc but NOT that teaparty march
that was in the beginning. The republican party was stupid for inviting the tea party in it ranks. As the last two years has shown that far from having any sense politically or other wise has fueled the branding the republican/tea arty as the Party of NO.

Playing brinkmanship with the economy proved that the tea party is much more interested in its ideology. Than in really getting anything done in Washington.

Your precious Tea party,justhefacts, has cost this country its triple A rating. Which has made the recovery that much harder and unnecessarily longer.

The republican party today is in trouble partly from efforts of the tea party in Washington.

If the republican party continues down this rabbit hole it will go the way of the Whigs.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You're another frightwing moron. But, I'm one of the ones that fought for your constituional right to be ignorant stupid and hypocritical. Unlike your candidate Mitt, who took four deferments and a sabbatical to France to dodge the war. So you're proud to support the draftdodger? What a hypocrite.
Gee, if only all you radical leftist a would form your own country far, far away, we'd have the best country on the planet! Free from immoral idiots who love a proabort potus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••