Atheist anti-Christian support group sues Texas Gov. Rick Perry

There are 14 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 17, 2011, titled Atheist anti-Christian support group sues Texas Gov. Rick Perry. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

In this corner is the Freedom from Religion Foundation , an atheist anti-Christian support group, and in the other corner is the very foundation upon which the country in which the FFRF was established is based: the freedom of religious expression.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 73
Next Last
Amused

Lowell, MA

#1474 Oct 7, 2011
Bob Lee Swagger USMC wrote:
I am not religious and any of you motherhumpers who have seen my posts know that, but you astheist weenie suckers are tiring me out with your constant crying and whining. On GP I wish the Christians would line you bastardoes up against the wall and mow ya down, then grind you up, and flush you into a septic. By the way mother humpers, what don't you understand about Amendment I? It reads, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, OR the free exercise thereof ... " Pretty clear and to the point and even imbeciles like all you all should be able to understand it. Commit suicide if you can't deal with it.
Yawn. Another home skooled genius.
Epicurus

Apopka, FL

#1475 Oct 7, 2011
I am not religious and any of you motherhumpers who have seen my posts know that, but you astheist weenie suckers are tiring me out with your constant crying and whining. On GP I wish the Christians would line you bastardoes up against the wall and mow ya down, then grind you up, and flush you into a septic. By the way mother humpers, what don't you understand about Amendment I? It reads, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, OR the free exercise thereof ... " Pretty clear and to the point and even imbeciles like all you all should be able to understand it. Commit suicide if you can't deal with it.
We can see you are still engaged in your courageous battle with literacy and mental health. Perhaps one day, you will gain sufficient education to join the 21st Century.

You dishonor the USMC with this comment!
I doubt the USMC shares your opinion.

BTW-What part of 'in god we trust' belongs on anything outside of a church marquee?

Need a history lesson?

March 4, 1789 - secular U.S. government established.

June 7, 1797 Treaty of Tripoli endorsed our secular foundation.

1870 - Christmas was declared a federal holiday by Congress

1881 - Chester A. Arthur swearing in ceremony is the first documented response of "so help me god" (not a part of the official oath of office).

June 14, 1954 - "god" was added to the pledge, changing us from one nation, indivisible into one nation, divided by god.

July 30, 1956 - "god" was added as our national motto and officially put on our money

2001 - White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (OFBCI) established

VIOLATION! You are the constitutional genius look it up!

EWE RAH - Suicide works for us, where do we pick up the trash... err your body? Or can we just use it for medical experiments, apparantly the Marines failed with theirs!

On GP when the USMC told you were an asset...
I told them they were off by two letters.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1476 Oct 7, 2011
Spoken like a True Genuine Christian: you offer violence as your "answer" to everything you hate.

Typical.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#1477 Oct 7, 2011
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another example of your obsession with homosexuality. Seriously, man, just get it over with, accept who you are and come out. You already spend more time thinking about gay sex than any 10 gay men I know.
If you want man sex ask somone who knows.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1478 Oct 7, 2011
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>If you want man sex ask somone who knows.
Like Wolvie, or No Education, or Bob Loofah, or FreeBird or BarfFoot?

Oooooh! I left out Bouncy-- he ought to know, two.

Oh, and Resp0nse-- I nearly forgot about his expertise in man-sex.

Who did I leave out? Yankee Yahoo? Yeah, I could see that, too-- although "expert" is more of a stretch with YY-- he's not really expert at much of anything apart from lying all the time.

Then, obviously, anyone who was unfortunate enough to be Catholic--I'm told that they are experts, having been shown how directly by their priests.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#1479 Oct 8, 2011
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Wolvie, or No Education, or Bob Loofah, or FreeBird or BarfFoot?
Oooooh! I left out Bouncy-- he ought to know, two.
Oh, and Resp0nse-- I nearly forgot about his expertise in man-sex.
Who did I leave out? Yankee Yahoo? Yeah, I could see that, too-- although "expert" is more of a stretch with YY-- he's not really expert at much of anything apart from lying all the time.
Then, obviously, anyone who was unfortunate enough to be Catholic--I'm told that they are experts, having been shown how directly by their priests.
That dosen't bother me one bit,your remarks.

I still think you are a cool dude.Even if you are one nut loose on the hubb.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1480 Oct 9, 2011
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>That dosen't bother me one bit,your remarks.
I still think you are a cool dude.Even if you are one nut loose on the hubb.
How on >>earth<< would someone such as yourself, be able to tell if someone is... "one nut loose" or not?

Hmmm?

Contrary to popular myth? "it takes one to know one" does not work with insanity.

Fortunately? Your kind of insanity is curable... a quality education is a good place to start.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#1481 Oct 9, 2011
<quoted text>
How on >>earth<< would someone such as yourself, be able to tell if someone is... "one nut loose" or not?
Hmmm?
Contrary to popular myth? "it takes one to know one" does not work with insanity.
Fortunately? Your kind of insanity is curable... a quality education is a good place to start.
And you have much to teach wise one.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1482 Apr 29, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>And you have much to teach wise one.
Shut up you stupid f*ck.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1483 Apr 29, 2012
And- you are another simple minded fundie Liar.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1484 Apr 29, 2012
Your weaknesses are noted, not that we will go any easier on you. Maybe the weak, feeble and demented little religitards like you should spend more time away from these forums, which have been known to contain an element of rational discourse.

Our numbers grow daily. People like me post a scripture from the holy book, that makes it absolutely clear that your god will make you eat your children, and while you personally may burst a blood vessel defending the buybull's stupidity, a dozen more Christain's will find reasons to step quietly away from the church.

A week or so later, another one of us will post something else from the buybull and the churches will lose some more 10%'ers. We atheist are the future!

And may I ask, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1485 Apr 29, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
And may I ask, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Indeed.

One wonders if such a person is suffering from an extreme lack of mothering, somewhere along the line...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1486 Apr 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Indeed.
One wonders if such a person is suffering from an extreme lack of mothering, somewhere along the line...
I've seen some piss poor examples of mothering, among the Christains. Too many are willing to let self serving jackass use those children, as they see fit. No more apt role model, for any human mother than is the little hen. A 4lb. chicken will take on her own owner, a fox (I witnessed that), a dog, and just about all comers to protect, those new little fluff ball "eggs with legs". If only more human mothers could learn from her, her only task has nothing to do with self, she has babies to raise.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1487 Apr 30, 2012
Sounds like you are tiring to hide behind the atheist as religious fundamentalist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 73
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Carson joins 2016 race 3 hr Wall 32
News Palin calls Obama `most pro-abortion president' (Nov '10) 4 hr mjjcpa 547
News Perry, Cruz fire up S. Carolina crowds Sun Merica is for Mer... 1
News Kasich Weighs Odds, Money in Possible President... Apr 29 Buybull Mullahs 28
News News from America, 6:05 AMTed Cruz Voices Suppo... Apr 26 Kevin Hamm 1
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Perry calls ... Apr 26 USA Today 4
News Angst about Iran deal at GOP Jewish meeting in ... Apr 26 spytheweb 1
More from around the web