A Round Of Applause For The 'Million Moms' And Their Anti-Gay Campaign... Seriously

Feb 13, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 419

Not since Rick Perry's "Strong" has an anti-gay campaign played out so poorly for the instigator and so well for the target.

Full Story

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#24 Feb 14, 2012
Testy Testicular wrote:
As if normal people don't know that a perv is a perv is a perv.
Grasping at straws as usual. Normals want one thing from pervs. Stay away from them and tneir kids.
How would YOU know what “normals” want? Day after day, you spend your time here among gays and use a screen name indicating a fetish for cojones. Christ, you’re an idiot.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#25 Feb 14, 2012
Testy Testicular wrote:
Companies desperate to avoid "discrimination" lawsuits by being "politically correct." Try working with a perv in the office. Always very awkward for everyone. E.g., perv constantly wondering why he's excluded from after office hours social activities like weddings, birthdays, after-work get togethers at local pub, etc.
Very awkward.
Maybe in YOUR office (loading dock)but at MY office I was included in every event. Your just WANTING that to be so does not assure it.

My boss was good friends with my husband, in fact, we went on vacation with him and his wife, spent several new year's eves with them. I went to many parties and weddings and graduations and a couple of funerals with my coworkers and no one was the least bit worried about anything but us all being a family. The two or three others gays and lesbians I worked with felt the same.

I knew everything about everybody, since everyone told me everything. No one was bothered about the gays at all. Maybe in YOUR jerk water town they are, but try a REAL city.
BS Detector

Carol Stream, IL

#26 Feb 14, 2012
Jalene in the wild wrote:
Now that a religious values hate group showed just how wrong and hate filled they are I'm hoping the next thing to happen in America is for all the straight people who say they support the LGBTQ community to turn on their churches, stop giving the church their money and demand that the religious heads stop their promotion of hate and oppression in America.
Don't stop there either, they also need to start demanding that their elected law makers keep their religion out of all governments in America. The greatest enemy to a free society is religion that's why the writers of our constitution wrote the first sentence of the first amendment which gives us our first right to be free from religious law.
The entire LGBTQ issue, this issue with Ellen, its all about religion. I just hope this 40k moms abuse towards Ellen will be the start of kicking religion out of government so the U.S. can for real, not just feel good sayings but really be a country where all {without distinction} law abiding citizens have the same measure of liberty and justice.
All the churches? Religion is not the problem- individual people are. Got news for you- you have has much hate as the people you are pointing your finger at. Also read th second sentence of the first amendment.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#27 Feb 14, 2012
Troll alert.
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text>All the churches? Religion is not the problem- individual people are. Got news for you- you have has much hate as the people you are pointing your finger at. Also read th second sentence of the first amendment.
No Equality

United States

#29 Feb 14, 2012
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text>All the churches? Religion is not the problem- individual people are. Got news for you- you have has much hate as the people you are pointing your finger at. Also read th second sentence of the first amendment.
Good Point!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#30 Feb 14, 2012
BS Detector wrote:
The government isn't responsible for a war ... the soldiers are.

Sound as good with substitution in the variables' positions?
BS Detector

Carol Stream, IL

#31 Feb 15, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
The government isn't responsible for a war ... the soldiers are.
Sound as good with substitution in the variables' positions?
Actually it is not the soldiers-it is the people we elected and the people they get money from.
BS Detector

Carol Stream, IL

#32 Feb 15, 2012
SFer wrote:
Troll alert.
<quoted text>
Don't be so hard on yourself.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#33 Feb 15, 2012
Testy Testicular wrote:
Companies desperate to avoid "discrimination" lawsuits by being "politically correct." Try working with a perv in the office. Always very awkward for everyone. E.g., perv constantly wondering why he's excluded from after office hours social activities like weddings, birthdays, after-work get togethers at local pub, etc.
Very awkward.
Funny, I've got a group of 12 nurses coming to my house for my famous lasagna next week. I'm also in charge of the baby shower we're throwing. Making things up again, are we?? Naughty, naughty!!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#35 Feb 15, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I've got a group of 12 nurses coming to my house for my famous lasagna next week. I'm also in charge of the baby shower we're throwing. Making things up again, are we?? Naughty, naughty!!!
yummmm, lasagna!!=)

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

#36 Feb 15, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>yummmm, lasagna!!=)
Come on over!!! On Christmas Eve I made a feast for all the nurses and doctors that had to work. They fell in love with my lasagna. What can I say....:)

Palm Springs, California

#37 Feb 15, 2012
ScoutS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what kind of office YOU work in Jethro, but I (and all other gay employees) are ALWAYS welcome at every function. As a matter of fact, the other employees want us to come more than anyone else because we're the most fun!
Tell us about it! At my work I used to want some down time but had to go with at least 4 or 5 people every day for they DEMANDED I go with them. I usually spent my whole meal entertaining the masses. I never got home before 8 PM for they demanded I go for drinks after work also. I miss those days sometimes. BUT, when I wake up and it is raining or whatever, I roll over and cherish my retirement even more

Two or three of my old coworkers are coming out here in March for a reunion and I cannot WAIT. They said it isn't the same without me at work anymore. Of course it is NOT! My spies tell me they are still quoting me.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Location hidden

#38 Feb 15, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
(my lasagna's famous internationally)

Palm Springs, California

#39 Feb 15, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on over!!! On Christmas Eve I made a feast for all the nurses and doctors that had to work. They fell in love with my lasagna. What can I say....:)
Hon, it is almost worth the cost of a plane ticket to Logan Airport to get an invite to your lasagna fest. Have fun! Have a scoop for me.

Palm Springs, California

#40 Feb 15, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say Logan..I MEANT Detroit! I mean MI is Michigan, isn't it? Or could it be Minnesota? Good lord, I am IGNORANT at times. Lack of blood-lasagna levels, I guess.

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#41 Feb 15, 2012
Testy Testicular wrote:
As if normal people don't know that a perv is a perv is a perv.
Grasping at straws as usual. Normals want one thing from pervs. Stay away from them and tneir kids.
maybe i'm grasping at straws here but maybe people should stay away from the oh so moral and high and mighty christian churches whose priests molest any little boy that moves.

just saying...
Testy Testicular

Springfield, PA

#43 Feb 15, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you write is true (I don't believe it), then at least some of the docs, being docs, must have wondered if you coughed your diseased breath and spittle (from constant oral-anal sex necessitating constant fecal-matter contact) into the preparation. I wouldn't eat anything cooked by you freaks if a gun were held to my head. That's why I never dine out anymore.

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#44 Feb 15, 2012
Testy Testicular wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you write is true (I don't believe it), then at least some of the docs, being docs, must have wondered if you coughed your diseased breath and spittle (from constant oral-anal sex necessitating constant fecal-matter contact) into the preparation. I wouldn't eat anything cooked by you freaks if a gun were held to my head. That's why I never dine out anymore.
obvious troll is obvious. your damp rock is calling to you troll,go crawl back under it...
Testy Testicular

Springfield, PA

#45 Feb 15, 2012
centereach ny wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe i'm grasping at straws here but maybe people should stay away from the oh so moral and high and mighty christian churches whose priests molest any little boy that moves.
just saying...
Everyone who reads knows by now that the so-called Catholic "priests" who molested teenage boys were all homosexuals looking for cover (for not marrying, etc.) in the Catholic priesthood, and more importantly, for the opportunity for unlimited access to boys and young men.

The lib Catholic hierarchy in the early '60's, after Vatican II, unfortuntely and foolishly reasoned that since all Catholic seminarians took vows of chastity, it was inconsequential whether the seminarian was hetero- or homosexual. A catastrophic blunder as we all know today.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#46 Feb 15, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Food always tastes better when happy hands prepare it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Early Polling, God Remains Undecided On Pick... Nov 25 Delusional Thinking 1
Rick Perry May Fight Obama's Lawlessness - Sue ... Nov 21 Le Duped 17
N.C. governor open to immigration lawsuit again... Nov 20 wild child 1
Texas prepared to fight Obama's immigration order Nov 20 spud 3
ABA president asks Texas governor for stay to c... Nov 14 paddyomalley 1
Dartmouth students ask Gov. Rick Perry about ga... Nov 13 Tiger Paw 16
Physician Garza to lead TSU System board Nov 10 kurtcooksalot16 1

Rick Perry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE