States with most secession signatures received massive federal funding

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 214

Since President Obama's reelection last week, the White House has received a wave of petitions from disgruntled citizens who want their states to secede from the U.S. Those pesky secessionists looking to cut ties with the United States may want to check their own states' budgets before signing a petition to break away.

Full Story
Liberal Crapola

Rio Rancho, NM

#134 Nov 17, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
We’ll pack you a salami sandwich, LOL… just STFU and get the Hell out of my country. WE are the majority now; this is a Center-left Progressive country… no tea-bagging right-wingers allowed… GO!
I love Christmas lights! They remind me of..... "the DUMMIES who voted for Obama......." They all hang together; half of them don't work, and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#135 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorelosers, much?
hahahahahahahahaha

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#136 Nov 17, 2012
Liberal Crapola wrote:
<quoted text>I love Christmas lights! They remind me of..... "the DUMMIES who voted for Obama......." They all hang together; half of them don't work, and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!
Call us what you want, the only thing that matters is that we won… if only your insults carried as much weight as our vote - then possibly you would be the winner of the election and I would be saying everything possible to insult the winners in a failed effort to help me feel better about losing.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#137 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun store owner bans Obama voters from setting foot inside his store
http://now.msn.com/cope-reynolds-bans-obama-v...
THat is a man after my own heart.

Besides obama wants to take our gun rights away so his supporters should not be able to buy, possess, or use guns, although lots of his supporters do use them while robbing the local 7-11.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#138 Nov 17, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides obama wants to take our gun rights away so his supporters should not be able to buy, possess, or use guns, although lots of his supporters do use them while robbing the local 7-11.
Nonsense.

"...Obama announced that he favors measures that respect Second Amendment rights, while at the same time keeping guns away from children and criminals.

Obama has signed into law two bills containing amendments reducing restrictions on gun owners, one which permits guns to be transported in checked baggage on Amtrak trains] and another which allows carrying loaded firearms in national parks located in states allowing concealed carry]

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-02-14...

"At a September campaign rally in rural Virginia, Obama declared unequivocally, "I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms.

"I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away... There are some common-sense gun safety laws that I believe in. But I am not going to take your guns away."

Anybody who reads knows your information comes from tainted sources.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#140 Nov 17, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen I 100% agree, or when they transport pot illegally

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#141 Nov 17, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sick
enjoy paying for the welfare state
welcome to new greece
Pay no mind to that Marxist Obama fool, He isnt anything.
other than a Fake
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#143 Nov 18, 2012
You girls can whine all you want but Obama will still be president and there is NOTHING you can do about it!!
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#145 Nov 18, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
look up the words
"benghazi - impeachment"
if you idiots cared about America
ovomit would step down in shame
Let's think about this: more than 4000 AMERICAN casualties in Bush's useless and foolish and sickenly-expensive war in Iraq.
Why are you not protesting THAT?

A former U.S. ambassador is making the rounds of news programs explaining that he has had six assignments in the diplomatic service.

Three out of the six times he was assigned, he took the place of an ambassador who had been assasinated.

The diplomatic service is a DANGEROUS JOB. Everybody who pays attention, and especially the people who voluntarily take those jobs, KNOWS IT IS DANGEROUS.

The ONLY unpatriotic thing about this is the blooming idiots trying to use the deaths of 4 American patriots to distract a bunch of fools from the fact that their candidate just lost an election.

Real patriots are supporting their country and trying to solve problems, not create problems where none exist.
Frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#146 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… FM non Virgin Rant money honeys huhhhh hmmmm..

well I support the petition and succession and if it comes down to a civil war I'll fight to withdraw

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#147 Nov 18, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get back on the raft you came here on and go home to Cuba. Filth like you will not be tolerated by us Americans. FYI chico, New York and Jersey are sick of this illegal administration and especially your illegal smelly unwashed azz. GTFO!
If you don't have a retort to links posted, then don't reply you imbecile.

BTW - reported again. You'll be gone once again for talking filth the way you do.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#149 Nov 18, 2012
Frogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-t4wtt72A Q&feature=plcp …… FM non Virgin Rant money honeys huhhhh hmmmm..
well I support the petition and succession and if it comes down to a civil war I'll fight to withdraw
What you say is ridiculous.

Even Rick Perry is avoiding having anything to do with these nuts.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#150 Nov 18, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have a retort to links posted, then don't reply you imbecile.
BTW - reported again. You'll be gone once again for talking filth the way you do.
You are right.

Few men think, yet all will have opinions.
— George Berkeley, Irish bishop and empirical philosopher (1685-1753)

Lake Success, N.Y.

#152 Nov 18, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
That just shows what a complete dolt you are. Now I will try to dumb this down so that possibly even a libtard may understand.
It makes no difference how much an individual employee pays for Health Insurance in a specific company. What is important is the relative increase to the individual employee.
You see if you had any idea of what you were talking about you would know that Wal Mart employees have started walking out on wildcat strikes in multiple locations to protest in part the increase in Health Insurance Costs to them. That is a direct impact of obamacare.
Lets look at Hostess. The union, one of obama's biggest supporters is organized crime, or organized labor the terms are interchangable, have forced Hostess to shut it's doors. Sun Microsystems is shutting its doors in a large part due to obama's policies and the obamacare costs. Lockheed Martin is having a massive layoff due to obama's policies. The stock market is down over 300 ppoints since obama's reelection.
Seems that most people have absolutely no faith in this pos's policies.
Attempting to sound intelligent while remaining condescending and ignorant does you no justice but to illuminate your obvious lack f knowledge of the facts.

Again, since you have no links suppoting your OPINIONS, what you state here means nothing.

Hostess CEO'S systematically giving themselves large pay increases while company was still in talks regarding strike;

""BCTGM members are well aware that as the company was preparing to file for bankruptcy earlier this year, the then CEO of Hostess was awarded a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises."

http://www.houstonianonline.com/hostess-to-li...

http://americablog.com/2012/11/hostess-twinki...

All owners of companies who are either contemplationg layoffs or cutting hours simply due to health care are filth, and no one should give these establishments their business.

Owner of Papa John states pizza prices would increase .014 accomodate Obamacare;

"Leading up to the election, he was a Mitt Romney supporter and fundraiser. Now that the election is over, he’s doubling down on his claim that the health care reform will force his company to increase pizza prices by 10-14 cents a pie."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/calebmelby/2012/1...

Lockheed is laying off due to the discontinuance of the F-22 / an expensive plane that was never, in the eyes of the military, worth the cost.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#153 Nov 18, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
No links, huh? That means this is just total jibberish bubba.
Try harder - A LOT HARDER! Your ilk are clapping, but those with an aptitude you can actually measure aren't buying this nonsense.
CNBC, now you're going to believe it, right? Dope.

here's your link:

OMG, it never stops, this is what liberalism and democrats give us, a likely illegal alien with 2 bankruptcies, 2 foreclosures and a new FHA guaranteed mortgage after only 3 years:

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_2201479 ...

After two foreclosures and two bankruptcies, Hermes Maldonado is as surprised as anyone that he's getting a third shot at homeownership.

Last summer, the 61-year-old machine operator at a plastics factory bought a $170,000 house in Moreno Valley, Calif., that boasts laminate-wood floors and squeaky-clean appliances. He got the four-bedroom, two-story house despite a pockmarked credit history.

The last time he owned a home, Maldonado refinanced four times and took on a second mortgage. He put a Cadillac and Mercedes-Benz C300W in the driveway and racked up about $45,000 in credit card bills and other debts. His debt-fueled lifestyle ended only when he was forced into bankruptcy.

His re-entry into homeownership three years later came courtesy of the Federal Housing Administration. The agency has become a major source of cash for so-called rebound buyers — a burgeoning crop of homeowners with past defaults who otherwise would be shut out of the market.

The FHA's projected losses hit $16.3 billion at the end of September, according to an independent annual audit released Friday, a much larger figure than had been forecast earlier, The Wall Street Journal reported. The audit strongly suggests the FHA will require taxpayer funding for the first time in its 78 years.

never has a more stupid group od people walked this planet than white American liberals

Got a link, it must be true.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#154 Nov 18, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's think about this: more than 4000 AMERICAN casualties in Bush's useless and foolish and sickenly-expensive war in Iraq.
A former U.S. ambassador is making the rounds of news programs explaining that he has had six assignments in the diplomatic service.
Three out of the six times he was assigned, he took the place of an ambassador who had been assasinated.
The diplomatic service is a DANGEROUS JOB. Everybody who pays attention, and especially the people who voluntarily take those jobs, KNOWS IT IS DANGEROUS.
The ONLY unpatriotic thing about this is the blooming idiots trying to use the deaths of 4 American patriots to distract a bunch of fools from the fact that their candidate just lost an election.
Real patriots are supporting their country and trying to solve problems, not create problems where none exist.
Any democrats vote to fund the wars? Ya, so call it what it is, our wars, if the dems had any spines they wouldn't have funded them. But, they did.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#155 Nov 18, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being an idiot man!

Show one piece of legislation proposed by the Obama administration attempting to hamper gun rights.

Besides, it's idiots like you the gun industry thrives on - telling you something that will never happen, and you monkeys jump like nuts buying all the guns you can, automatically believing it's true!

How pathetic you are.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#156 Nov 18, 2012
Frogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-t4wtt72A Q&feature=plcp …… FM non Virgin Rant money honeys huhhhh hmmmm..
The time has come for 2 separate countries, the old one can have all the libs and welfare moochers. The producers and hard workers will have the new.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#157 Nov 18, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraqi war is over, how should we protest that? Where's Code Pink and Cindy Sheehan? They can't get arrested now that Obama is president and our soldiers are still getting killed and maimed in Afghanistan for no good reason. Now Libs and the LSM ignore the last war. We see right thru the hypocrisy and phoniness of the left, you don't care one bit about wars and Afghanistan now that asswipe Obumbles is in charge.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#158 Nov 18, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being an idiot man!
Show one piece of legislation proposed by the Obama administration attempting to hamper gun rights.
Besides, it's idiots like you the gun industry thrives on - telling you something that will never happen, and you monkeys jump like nuts buying all the guns you can, automatically believing it's true!
How pathetic you are.
Well said.

As usual, it's about the money.

There are now a smaller percentage of Americans who hunt than ever before in our history.

Whoops! That would mean less money for gun manufacturers and sellers. Oh dear, oh dear, whatever shall we do?

Hey - we could tell the rednecks that the current president IS GONNA TAKE AWAY THEIR RIGHT TO OWN GUNS! That would make people who don't know anything go out and stock up on guns and ammo.

It would be hard to underestimate the stupidity of America's rednecks.

Gun control

"During the presidential campaign, Obama announced that he favors measures that respect Second Amendment rights...

"Obama has signed into law two bills containing amendments reducing restrictions on gun owners, one which permits guns to be transported in checked baggage on Amtrak trains] and another which allows carrying loaded firearms in national parks located in states allowing concealed carry"

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-02-14...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Money Swiftly Backing Jeb Bush Presidential... 2 hr Deborah Lawson 1
Romney, it seems, making sense on immigrants Dec 14 Americans firts 4
Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Dec 12 swedenforever 180
Petition Seeks to Get Posthumous Degree for Tex... Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
Navarrette: Mexico's economic surge could flip ... Dec 11 wild child 1
Perry: Most people expect him to run for president Dec 10 Bald beaver 1
A crowded GOP field for 2016 encounters donors ... Dec 10 BY A vote 17
More from around the web