Rick Perry's Criminal Defense Has Cos...

Rick Perry's Criminal Defense Has Cost Texas Taxpayers Thousands, And the Bill Keeps Growing

There are 1 comment on the Burnt Orange Report story from Jul 19, 2014, titled Rick Perry's Criminal Defense Has Cost Texas Taxpayers Thousands, And the Bill Keeps Growing. In it, Burnt Orange Report reports that:

Last week, the San Antonio Express-News reported that Texas taxpayers "have picked up a tab topping $40,000 so far for the defense lawyer hired to represent Gov. Rick Perry in a grand jury investigation over whether he misused his power with a veto threat."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burnt Orange Report.

paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1 Jul 20, 2014
The drunk said she was going to resign, then changed her money. She should no be responsible for prosecuting anyone since the judgment of alcoholics is not even close to good, let alone average. Yes she is alcoholic: Anybody her age getting popped for a DUI is alcoholic. I take it she, or her office, is the one who called the grand jury investigation so it is the drunks own doing that Perry is entitled to defend himself at taxpayer expense for decisions made on the job. This writer obviously is a feminist trying to skewer another man. Take it back to the Old Country, Ms. Singh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 6 hr Ronald 69
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) Mon VorenusI 3
News Milestones in legal fight over Texas abortion law Jun 27 Cat74 2
News Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Jun 15 Swedenforever 184
News Texas Republicans not quite ready to secede May '16 Three Days Paleo 9
News Welcome The Real Housewives of Dallas May '16 Three Days 1
News After years of Cruz-mania, Texas GOP convention... May '16 tomin cali 2
More from around the web