L.A. mayor candidate Perry claims cor...

L.A. mayor candidate Perry claims corruption in redistricting fight

There are 6 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 6, 2012, titled L.A. mayor candidate Perry claims corruption in redistricting fight. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Los Angeles mayoral candidate Jan Perry on Tuesday sent out a sharply worded campaign email laced with accusations of corruption.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

YJ Draiman for Mayor LA

Oxnard, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
LA Politicians Stop playing politics
You are dealing with the life and soul and the economic vitality of the city of Los Angeles.
If you are not passionate about your goals to bring back the City of LA to economic prosperity you do not belong in city government. We must be willing to put 110% plus effort to bring about a reversal in LA’ economic fortune. We must bring back confidence in its leadership. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Practice what you say.
This is no time for grandstanding or empty promises, this is a time to stand up and be counted as one of those who are willing to make personal sacrifices for the city of LA. We have serious issues, we need serious people.
All LA City services and resources including education must be distributed equally throughout the city without preferential treatment to any neighborhood.
YJ Draiman for Mayor LA

Oxnard, CA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Education will rebuild Los Angeles economic sustainability!

I have three words to say to you. EDCATION... EDUCATION... EDUCATION... You want to get ahead in life, you must have education. You want to compete in today’s economy you must have education. You want to provide for you family you must have education.

Education, vocational/trade schools and energy efficiency will be the spearhead to our economic recovery and economic sustainability.
Education will lead to economic progress, bring about innovation and technology, trade schools will help people earn a living, Energy efficiency and Renewable energy will create jobs, save money and resources and make LA energy independent. We all know no society can survive without water and energy. Water & energy conservation used effectively will save the city of LA billions of dollars every year.
Those saved dollars will be used to build and enhance LA’s economic vitality. My profession & expertise for the past 20 years has been in implementing Energy & utility efficiency.
As mayor one of my goals is to utilize my expertise and implement Energy & utility efficiency for the city of LA, while rebuilding our educational system. I will set-up an independent citizen oversight committee on government with members replaced every 2 years.

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
You go girl!

No, I mean it. Go.

Are you still here?
YJ Draiman for Mayor LA

Oxnard, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2012
8 candidates showed up for the Los Angeles Crenshaw Chamber of Commerce Mayoral forum on March 6, 2012.“Who will be the next Mayor of Los Angeles”.

Jan Perry, Austin Beutner, Wendy Greuel, Eric Garcetti, YJ Draiman, Kevin James, Addie Miller and Ted Crisell.

After the Crenshaw Mayoral forum in Los Angeles on March 6, 2012 we have some more information on another up and coming candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles who is YJ Draiman, an elected member of the Northridge East Neighborhood Council, Draiman is an Energy efficiency and Utilities audit expert. Promises a no nonsense approach to government, overhaul the education system, extensive cuts in city government and increased efficiencies. YJ Draiman's vision is to make Los Angeles as the World Capital of Renewable energy and conservation.
Honest Abe

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Isn't Perry that Black Woman who throws Blacks under the bus in service to the Illegal Aliens? Isn't Perry just another Union funding hack who has brought the City to the verge of Bankruptcy.

Why would ANY one with an IQ above 49 consider her worthy???
YJ Draiman for Mayor LA

Oxnard, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2012
The next Mayoral candidate to address the audience at Holman Mayoral Forum on March 6, 2012, was YJ Draiman. Curiously, prior to last night, he’d received little publicity in the Los Angeles media. But based on his Presentation and the emails I’ve received from him, Draiman campaign for Mayor should be taken seriously.
He’s an elected member of the Northridge East Neighborhood Council. He’s now working on a Doctorate in Energy Conservation and, as he told the audience last night, he thinks Los Angeles must become exceptionally business friendly – that it must rejuvenate manufacturing, and that to do all this, the City must make full use of its natural resources,(an idea he promises to explain at a later time, elaborating on his vision to make Los Angeles the World Capital for Renewable Energy, Energy efficiency & Water conservation in LA).
YJ Draiman’s vision for Los Angeles is to make LA the World Capital for Renewable Energy, Energy efficiency & Water conservation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Feb 27 Romputz 22
News Rick Perry touts Trump's energy agenda, saying ... Feb 24 SLIDER FARTS 2
News Scott Pruitt asks whether global warming 'neces... Feb 17 hojo 2
News Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Feb '18 trumpet is far right 190
News Trump to pull nomination of top environmental a... Feb '18 FART PLANNING 2
News Is a Transition to Renewable Energy on the Verg... Feb '18 Solarman 1
News As Trump's fossil-fuel 'energy dominance' plan ... Jan '18 Solarman 1