Residents In More Than 30 States File Secession Petitions

Nov 13, 2012 | Posted by: late edition | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

Residents in more than 30 states have filed secession petitions with the "We the People" program on the White House website.

Here's a list of states where residents have filed secession petitions in recent days: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Comments
61 - 74 of 74 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

If Reagan didn't have top spot, I would say the poll was taken in the northeast part of the blues. Then again, Raygun might be a plant by the northeast elite.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

"Survey Ranks Obama 15th Best President, Bush Among Worst

"Former President George W. Bush is in the bottom 5"
By MALLIE JANE KIM

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/07/0...

"The survey, which ranks presidents using 20 different factors, shows

-Jefferson was the most intelligent president,
-Richard Nixon was the worst at integrity and avoiding crucial mistakes,
-Lincoln had the best overall ability, and -Washington was the best leader.

Hereare the TOP 15:

1. Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. Theodore Roosevelt
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. George Washington
5. Thomas Jefferson
6. James Madison
7. James Monroe
8. Woodrow Wilson
9. Harry Truman
10. Dwight D. Eisenhower
11. John F. Kennedy
12. James K. Polk
13. William Clinton
14. Andrew Jackson
15. BARACK OBAMA

Here are the BOTTOM 5:

39. GEORGE W. BUSH
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Warren G. Harding
42. James Buchanan
43. Andrew Johnson

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
"Survey Ranks Obama 15th Best President, Bush Among Worst
"Former President George W. Bush is in the bottom 5"
By MALLIE JANE KIM
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/07/0...
"The survey, which ranks presidents using 20 different factors, shows
-Jefferson was the most intelligent president,
-Richard Nixon was the worst at integrity and avoiding crucial mistakes,
-Lincoln had the best overall ability, and -Washington was the best leader.
Hereare the TOP 15:
1. Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. Theodore Roosevelt
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. George Washington
5. Thomas Jefferson
6. James Madison
7. James Monroe
8. Woodrow Wilson
9. Harry Truman
10. Dwight D. Eisenhower
11. John F. Kennedy
12. James K. Polk
13. William Clinton
14. Andrew Jackson
15. BARACK OBAMA
Here are the BOTTOM 5:
39. GEORGE W. BUSH
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Warren G. Harding
42. James Buchanan
43. Andrew Johnson
Thanks for proving my point. You can get whatever results you want in one of those polls. All you have to do is word the questions the right way.
This is too funny!!!!
Researcher

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

No matter which of numerous genuine listings one looks at, Obama is never ranked any lower than 15th.

No matter which of numerous genuine listings of presidents one looks at, George W. Bush is always near the bottom of the list.

C-Span surveyed 109 professional historians in to come up with an exhaustive ranking of all 42 former presidents.

The BOTTOM 10:

33. Hayes (R)
34. Hoover (R)
35. John Tyler (Whig)

36. G. W. BUSH (R)

37. Fillmore (Whig)
38. Harding (R)
39. Harrison (R)
40. Pierce (D)
41. Andrew Johnson (D)
42. James Buchanan (D)

109 professional historians ranked G. W. Bush's presidency 98% FAILURE and 2% success

"No individual president can compare to the second Bush," wrote one historian.

"Glib, contemptuous, ignorant, incurious, a dupe of anyone who humors his deluded belief in his heroic self, he has bankrupted the country with his disastrous war and his tax breaks for the rich, trampled on the Bill of Rights, appointed foxes in every henhouse, compounded the terrorist threat, turned a blind eye to torture and corruption and a looming ecological disaster, and The squandered the rest of the world's goodwill.

In short, no other president's faults have had so deleterious an effect on not only the country but the world at large."

Another historian surveyed by C-Span said, "With his unprovoked and disastrous war of aggression in Iraq and his monstrous deficits, Bush has SET THIS COUNTRY ON A COURSE THAT WILL TAKE DECADES TO CORRECT."

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ah yes there we go again. The plaintive cries of the wounded libtard.

When your polls are shown to contradict eachother then cry and say well all the polls show I am right so disregard the facts.
Now the so called researcher posts thi, "No matter which of numerous genuine listings of presidents one looks at, George W. Bush is always near the bottom of the list."

But yet his first poll that he posted showed Bush as in the top 10! Although he conveniently left that out. Now he says a totally different story.

This is just too rich!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Yes, surveys are very scientific. Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Delano Rossevelt, Lyndon Baines Johnson and Barack Obama HAS SET THIS COUNTRY ON A COURSE THAT CAN NEVER BE CORRECT. George W. Bush was the last president of Constitutional America and Barack Obama is the transitional president from the USA to the USSA. That ain't a survey. that's the truth.
JackAssJackson

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Some people have no problem posting their opinions and bare face lies. It does not take a genius to see that Obama has severe problems understanding a democracy and that he is not king and the final word on anything. He is only one elected official and a very dangerous one at that. This poster (researcher) needs to do some real research and stop the cut and paste propaganda spreading. It shows an attempt to support a desperate argument. It short everything posted by researcher is pure bullshit!!!!
Researcher

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

After Republicans have tried for weeks to try to persuade somebody it is other people's fault they lost,

AN AVERAGE OF POLLS SHOW OBAMA WOULD STILL WIN:

11/1 - 11/23

--

Approve the president - 50.7

Disapprove of the president -46.7

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Oh the poll master still placing all his faith in polls.

The true meaning insanity.
PHD

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Cut and paste. Cut and paste is not research you idiot.
The real PHD

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ummm.. crazy cat lady you forgot to change your screen name back to something else.I guess you forgot in all your deviant and Marion bashing to fix it you wierdo.Stay in Burnsville please with all the other backwoods hillbillys.What would you possibly know about research? You are so ignorant and a racist piece of shit you know nothing about anything.Its obvious in your rants the only thing you know how to do is hate people you don't know and if they gave degrees for that you'd be good but unfortunately not going to happen.
The real PHD

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Sorry everyone. I got a little cranked up for a few minutes. My partner has been fussing at me and calling me his bitch. Plus my nose has been bleeding. That last snow has really screwed me up. To top it all off my ass is burning like a brush pile. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.
PHD

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Why are you concerned with other people's butts so much? Yet you claim to hate homosexual people so much but here you go again it never stops. Honey you need some serious mental help I don't care if you are gay and neither do most people so just come on out already. Please stop molesting your cats it's gross and where have you been? I live in Marion you live in Burnsville it's hasn't snowed down here in a long time you crazy hillbilly. It seems to me you need to quit cooking all that meth in your single wide it's really REALLY messing you up even more. You old dirty hooker.
Burnsville mama

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Please dawnt hate on my little boy, he don't mean it. He was dropped on has haid wen he was liddle. His black daddy loved him to much if you no what i mean. After his daddy left us the little boy starded acting out. He always brings black boys home and the noises that come from there room? Shake my hed. I tried to teach him beter so did his worman, its useless.All he thinks about is them black weiners, roll sussage and smoked dark meat, men and rumppumpin.WE found anudder outlet tho. He downt mean nuthin. let hem be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••