Texas school where teachers carry guns prepared to protect students

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Telegram.com

Texas Gov. Rick Perry urged school districts to review their plans to ensure they are prepared to respond to incidents such as the horrific shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2012
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
And what happens the day a teacher suddenly snaps and starts killing students, admin and other teachers while they are in school?

There are incidents where teachers have done this before.
.
.
I have thus adided
Bruce

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2012
The Science teacher next door simply takes them out.

The person going crazy doesn't matter, just as long as there is one sane person with the defense skill there at the right time.

That's why you have multiple and they are not disclosed.

It works in TX.

Bruce
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Bruce wrote:
The Science teacher next door simply takes them out.
The person going crazy doesn't matter, just as long as there is one sane person with the defense skill there at the right time.
That's why you have multiple and they are not disclosed.
It works in TX.
Bruce
There is NO EVIDENCE that an armed civilian has EVER prevented or even affected a mass shooting.
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Here's a senario.
Person A has a gun and starts shooting in a mall.
Person B has a gun too and starts to shoot back but doesnt hit person A. Now they are firing at each other behind cover.
Person C, hears the shootout and runs towards the noise. He sees 2 people shooting, how is he to know who is the bad guy and which is the good one? So he decides to fire at BOTH.
Police SWAT show up and take out all 3 - problem solved.

I have thus abided
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
We cant trust teachers not to bang the students, and you want to arm them?

I have thus abided
Purple Turtle

Salem, AR

#6 Dec 21, 2012
The Dude Abides wrote:
And what happens the day a teacher suddenly snaps and starts killing students, admin and other teachers while they are in school?
There are incidents where teachers have done this before.
.
.
I have thus adided
I don't remember a teacher suddenly snapping and starts killing students, admin and other teachers while they are in school? When where did this happen? Please post a link to this,
Purple Turtle

Salem, AR

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO EVIDENCE that an armed civilian has EVER prevented or even affected a mass shooting.
Did you ever stop and think? Of course you didn't.

Where these mass shootings have happened are in a no carry ares. And CCW holders believe in and obey the law. And that works out real good for the bat sheet crazy killer now doesn't?
Purple Turtle

Salem, AR

#9 Dec 21, 2012
The Dude Abides wrote:
Here's a senario.
Person A has a gun and starts shooting in a mall.
Person B has a gun too and starts to shoot back but doesnt hit person A. Now they are firing at each other behind cover.
Person C, hears the shootout and runs towards the noise. He sees 2 people shooting, how is he to know who is the bad guy and which is the good one? So he decides to fire at BOTH.
Police SWAT show up and take out all 3 - problem solved.
I have thus abided
Maybe you should be a writer for the movies. Having a CCW takes some training and common sense. Other than the moveis when has this happened?
Purple Turtle

Salem, AR

#10 Dec 21, 2012
If there is a ban on so called assault rifles and high capacity Mags. the only thing it will do is stop the sale of new ones. What do you anti gun morons suggest we do about the millions and millions that people already have? A ban will do no good, The only thing it will do is take away more rights from law abiding sports men and women.
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess maybe you should ban the things they use to bang the students with. You are a moron.
And you're a DooshTard
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 21, 2012
The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a DooshTard
Sorry, I forgot to abide

I have thus adibed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only the White House is talking about a governm... 8 min blade007 16
Cruz Sounds Like He's Running In 2016 3 hr Cujo 14
Militias complicate situation on Texas border Mon Memo From Turner 185
Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized Mon paddyomalley 1
Perry 'double-dipping' raises questions (Dec '11) Mon Bill 22
California vs. Texas in fight to attract and re... Sun paddyomalley 1
Rejected Illegal Alien Resort & Suites Now Host... Sun ronnie 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rick Perry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••