More

Full story: CNN
Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis, who rose to national fame this week after her 13-hour filibuster in the state legislature, said she was not angry with the deeply personal criticism leveled against her by Republican Gov. Rick Perry, but said his comments were "symptomatic" of his perspective on women's issues. Full Story
Oolongti

Stigler, OK

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Wreck Perry is a hypocrite! He worships in a church that idolizes an UNWED MOTHER!! I guess he forgot that Christ's own mother was a teenager, unwed, and pregnant....
I guess if you are magically impregnated by a ghost, that makes it all "okay".....
what a crock of CRAPOLA!
Wreck Perry should move out of his $10K /month mansion WE PAY FOR, and pay his own mortgage and light bill. I bet he hasn't paid for any personal expenditures for YEARS....
Wreck Perry should stay the hell out of Texas women's uteri....and mind his own business.
I won't tell him what to do with his twigs and berries if he agrees that a woman's right to choose does not involve anyone outside of her, her physician, and her god....
He needs to bugger off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long-delayed U.S. high-speed rail plans may rid... 16 hr les 1
Prison Sex, Nude Selfies, Science, and Scandals... Sat Belle Sexton 2
Christie lags Hillary in his home state of New ... Dec 25 Randy 1
Big Money Swiftly Backing Jeb Bush Presidential... Dec 25 hkjkkg 2
Romney, it seems, making sense on immigrants Dec 14 Americans firts 4
Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Dec 12 swedenforever 180
Petition Seeks to Get Posthumous Degree for Tex... Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
More from around the web