Michael Barone: Fewer border crossing...

Michael Barone: Fewer border crossings, e-Verify system justify bill

There are 5 comments on the Washington Examiner story from May 3, 2013, titled Michael Barone: Fewer border crossings, e-Verify system justify bill. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Many loud voices in the debate over immigration have been insisting that effective border enforcement must precede any steps that legalize the status of current illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

Here We Are

De Soto, KS

#1 May 4, 2013
What a fricking i d i o t. Traffic has picked up and it's not going south!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 May 6, 2013
What BS.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2013
i guess they have not looked out their window. maybe border patrol should take those just caught to their office.
John Flasher

Hardy, VA

#4 May 6, 2013
According to this CBS News website, the surge to America, in anticipation, of the 2013 Amnesty is already underway.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-201_162-10016435....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 May 6, 2013
John Flasher wrote:
According to this CBS News website, the surge to America, in anticipation, of the 2013 Amnesty is already underway.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-201_162-10016435....
heck yes it is underway it started the minute the gangbanger 8 and obama brought it up, they did that knowing it would happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Perry spent $2.6M on attorneys to beat ... Jul 16 Paddy OMalley 1
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... Jul 12 tina anne 109
News Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Jul 9 Bush Appointees 185
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) Jun 27 VorenusI 3
News Milestones in legal fight over Texas abortion law Jun 27 Cat74 2
News Texas Republicans not quite ready to secede May '16 Three Days Paleo 9
News Welcome The Real Housewives of Dallas May '16 Three Days 1
More from around the web