Rick Perry's war on Texan women going...

Rick Perry's war on Texan women going great so far, thanks

There are 4 comments on the Daily Kos story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Rick Perry's war on Texan women going great so far, thanks. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

When he wasn't forgetting how to count to three-oops!-or giving bizarre speeches after which he had to clarify that he was not drunk or high, Texas Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#1 Jan 11, 2013
"from the article"
"To be clear, my goal, and the goal of many of those joining me here today, is to make abortion, at any stage, a thing of the past," Perry said at a press conference organized by Texas Right to Life

gotta kiss that fundies ass,keep those mental midgets voting republican.
Pharma Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Jan 11, 2013
He tried to force killer Gardasil on all Texas teens after he received "CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS" from MERCK maker of VIOXX that killed an estimated 50,000 to 250,000 consumers. No MERCK owner, employee or precribing doctors served prison time.
um

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Attacking planned parenthood is just plain stupid, there are SO MANY other services they offer such as preventative screenings BIRTH CONTROL etc what are women supposed to do for those things?

This is the same idiot who is refusing Medicaid expansion. WTF does he expect to happen to the kids/mothers/families that he is forcing to have kids, when the parents are most likely choosing abortion because they can't afford a child and don't want their child to suffer or go with out?

I don't know if I could ever have an abortion I do believe that no matter how early/what stage a pregnancy is in that that is a human LIFE and up until a few years ago I was firmly against abortion, that is until I had a child of my own. That made me change my mind. It made me realize that maybe sometimes girls choose abortion because they know they can't take care of and provide for a child they way a child needs. It breaks my heart to see kids suffer because their parents are worthless and don't even take care of their kids I've seen kids run around filthy in dirty diapers cuz their parents just don't give a damn. Why have a child when you aren't gonna take care of them??? All this is going to do is cause children to suffer and be abused, neglected maybe even HATED by its parents because they didn't want the kid in the first place but had no choice. And c'mon I know I'm going to see "well they should have thought about that before they got pregnant, or they shouldn't have sex then," but just because they shouldn't doesn't mean they won't!
Tyree
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz opposes 'birthright citizenship' Sun Swedenforever 2
News Univision reporter removed from Trump news conf... Sun Responsibiility 33
News Sam Clovis: I Trust Trump To Go To Washington A... Aug 29 Asian Guy 1
News Univision reporter removed from Trump news conf... Aug 26 Boot Him 5
News Kasich team returns fire on Rick Perry comments... Aug 25 Annie 9
News Rick Perry loses top Iowa adviser Aug 25 Eleanor 1
News For Koch group, winning is rising as priority .... Aug 25 Synque 41
More from around the web