Video: Bain attacks didn't work in primary won't in general

Jun 24, 2012 Full story: CBS News 88

Gov. Rick Perry, R-Texas, who criticized Mitt Romney for his experience at Bain Capital during the Republican primary, has some advice for the president's reelection campaign: that attack won't work.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#1 Jun 24, 2012
They didn't work for Perry because he's such a slime ball.

Since: Jun 09

Forest Hills, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Oh, yeah - I am sure the DNC will take Perrywinkle's expert advice into consideration.
Cat74

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2012
Obama has been trying to use Bain Capital against Romney for months. It didn't work, because no one cares. Unemployment has been over 8% for 40 plus months, and inflation is rampant. There never really was a recovery, and people know how the President solved our problem for the last 4 years. He didn't, and it is time for someone new to come in with fresh ideas. That is Mitt Romney.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#4 Jun 24, 2012
What will work is Romney is characterless, leaderless and cannot be trusted. He is also mealy mouthed and should be explicit about the solutions he has to more our country move forward.

RMoney is not the one to do this and the Party of Hell No is the last thing this country needs.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#5 Jun 24, 2012
Inflation is "rampant"?

April inflation rate was 1.7%
Average for the year around 2.3%

That's "rampant"?

What universe of stupidity do you inhabit?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Attacks won't work??? LOL!!!

A conclusion reached only by bungling the definition of "works"...
Cat74

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2012
Inflation is at 8%, and evidentally you don't buy groceries, gas, pay utilities, or generally pay your own way in this world.
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Poetic justice seeing all the RINOs bend over for Rich Money.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jun 24, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Obama has been trying to use Bain Capital against Romney for months. It didn't work, because no one cares. Unemployment has been over 8% for 40 plus months, and inflation is rampant. There never really was a recovery, and people know how the President solved our problem for the last 4 years. He didn't, and it is time for someone new to come in with fresh ideas. That is Mitt Romney.
Like everything else Republicans are doing, this is a dumb comment!
. Perry is campaigning for Romney; so he wants Obama to lose
. Why would Obama Campaign want listen to "loser-Perry?" After all, indirectly, Obama beat Romney before all without Republicans help ( McCain beat Romney, then Obama beat McCain)
IMHO, Bain Capital is a front for Romney to loot America and hide profits in his Suisse Bank accounts.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 24, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
What will work is Romney is characterless, leaderless and cannot be trusted. He is also mealy mouthed and should be explicit about the solutions he has to more our country move forward.
RMoney is not the one to do this and the Party of Hell No is the last thing this country needs.
Are you still praising the killer of innocent people........The one thing Obama is good for.

White House Congratulates...terrorist as Brotherhood takes over Egypt.....thanks Odoodle. You gave Egypt to the terrorist.

Egyptian beats pregnant wife to death for not voting for Mursi..

Obama interference in Egypt is just like the gun running to Mexico. Thousands of innocents have been killed by this idiots stupidity and inexperience. And like Egypt, he will hide it or blame someone else.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#11 Jun 24, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
What will work is Romney is characterless, leaderless and cannot be trusted. He is also mealy mouthed and should be explicit about the solutions he has to more our country move forward.
RMoney is not the one to do this and the Party of Hell No is the last thing this country needs.
the country has the last thing it needs right now, dear...
anyone or anything will be an improvement over obama ... the pandering inept liar you worship.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Attacks won't work??? LOL!!!
A conclusion reached only by bungling the definition of "works"...
Right, Obama is on course to lose bigger than Jimmy Carter, something I might add makes Carter very happy. Obama's idea of work is catching marine one to the golf course.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#13 Jun 24, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Attacks won't work??? LOL!!!
A conclusion reached only by bungling the definition of "works"...
i agree 100%!
the folks just can't get enough of obama's baseless attacks...

i do hope he continues them.
Dane Thorsen

Long Beach, CA

#14 Jun 24, 2012
Bain bashing worked great in Calif.
Calif shuns employment and is rated LAST out of the 50 States as a healthy business environment. UnionCrat Gov Jerry Brown promises that Business will never stand a chance as long as the Pbl Empl Unions own the States Democratic politicians.

Governor Brown is committed to reducing the States "carbon footprint" by forcing as many as a million California citizens to refugee back to a Red State in get a job.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#16 Jun 24, 2012
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Like everything else Republicans are doing, this is a dumb comment!
. Perry is campaigning for Romney; so he wants Obama to lose
. Why would Obama Campaign want listen to "loser-Perry?" After all, indirectly, Obama beat Romney before all without Republicans help ( McCain beat Romney, then Obama beat McCain)
IMHO, Bain Capital is a front for Romney to loot America and hide profits in his Suisse Bank accounts.
Loser Perry as you call him as led Texas into the top exporting state, private sector job creation state, leader in solar and wind energy, and attracting businesses from all over the world, including the new toyota plant in San Antonio, brought in by Bush and Perry. We have counties in Texas that are bigger economically than your entire state, meathead. You don't know what the hell your talking about!!

Bain capital blame is only more desperate democrat fabrications. BTB, have any of you found that ranch in Paraguay yet that you accused Bush of owning?? The Paraguay Army can't seem to find it. A little help would be nice for our friends down there. LMAO

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Poetic justice seeing all the RINOs bend over for Rich Money.
You and nobama are over the barrel for Mr. Soros! Hypocrite!
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#18 Jun 24, 2012
Liberal Rich Money tells the RINOs Perry, Santorum, and Bachmann to bend over and they ask, "how far?"

The rest of the RINOs follow suit.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#19 Jun 24, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Liberal Rich Money tells the RINOs Perry, Santorum, and Bachmann to bend over and they ask, "how far?"
The rest of the RINOs follow suit.
Right, that's why we defeated the rich liberal money in 2010, and will send the rest of them home in 2012. We'll tell Soros to butt out of American politics and you can go live with him. Enjoy.
Your Ex

Telluride, CO

#20 Jun 24, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser Perry as you call him as led Texas into the top exporting state, private sector job creation state, leader in solar and wind energy, and attracting businesses from all over the world, including the new toyota plant in San Antonio, brought in by Bush and Perry. We have counties in Texas that are bigger economically than your entire state, meathead. You don't know what the hell your talking about!!
Bain capital blame is only more desperate democrat fabrications. BTB, have any of you found that ranch in Paraguay yet that you accused Bush of owning?? The Paraguay Army can't seem to find it. A little help would be nice for our friends down there. LMAO
Texas Vertigo strikes again!
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#21 Jun 24, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that's why we defeated the rich liberal money in 2010, and will send the rest of them home in 2012. We'll tell Soros to butt out of American politics and you can go live with him. Enjoy.
Riiiiight. That's why the RINO nominee is liberal Rich Money.....because you "defeated rich liberal money". Puhleeze. Rich Money is sticking it up you good. And you like it.

Two liberals are running for President in November. The RINOs have spoken.

America IS Left of Center.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry touts low taxes in... Feb 25 fyi 6
Lt. Gov. Patrick wants to keep National Guard o... Feb 21 huey goins 12
Rick Perry: Boy Scouts Should Keep No-Gay Policy (Feb '13) Feb 13 Jed Martin 18
Texas National Guard wants 'predictability' on ... Feb 11 Chili Con Carnage 3
Big Money Swiftly Backing Jeb Bush Presidential... Feb 10 swedenforever 4
GOP governors with 2016 aspirations love to bas... Feb 6 swedenforever 1
Palin calls Obama `most pro-abortion president' (Nov '10) Feb 5 Abner the Abortio... 544
More from around the web