Rick Perry defends record on immigration, border security

Sep 27, 2011 Full story: Houston Chronicle 41

Texas Gov. Rick Perry addresses the Republican Leadership Conference at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, Mich., Saturday, Sept.

Full Story
Katy K

United States

#21 Sep 28, 2011
Who else in the Republican Presidential line-up is prepared to lead? Rick Perry has a history of leadership. And he has many big donors all ready to start writing checks. I am tired of waiting for the tamby pamby Republicans not allowing America to drill for her own oil. I want an oil man who will tell the middle East Imams to drink their oil. All he has to do is get the nomination, and he is our next President. Romney is like an aging Ken doll. The women aren't electable, so
Who to vote for

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Sep 28, 2011
He should run for the Mexican presidency, or have Texas cecede and run that third world country.
Katy K

United States

#23 Sep 28, 2011
Running Perry down is the quickest way to get him nominated, and elected. Americans have no respect for the Left, and will never let them choose their nominee. Sometimes they pretend to be Republicans, but Republicans use certain words, and Democrats use others. It is easy to determine the fake ones who would pretend to be Republicans to run Perry down. So funny.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#24 Sep 28, 2011
Who to vote for wrote:
He should run for the Mexican presidency, or have Texas cecede and run that third world country.
You know what tramp? I wish Texas would secede and leave the armpit of the world that are a bunch of spoiled, lazy, worthless whiners. Texas is 13th in the world economy, tramp. That would make us very far from being a 3rd world country....At that point, I would advocate a wall to keep reprobates out. I'm sure that flew over your in need of washing, head.
Who to vote for

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Sep 28, 2011
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Maybe you and China could have a competition for the world executions title.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#26 Sep 28, 2011
Who to vote for wrote:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Maybe you and China could have a competition for the world executions title.
Are YOU next,good.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 Sep 29, 2011
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You know what tramp? I wish Texas would secede and leave the armpit of the world that are a bunch of spoiled, lazy, worthless whiners. Texas is 13th in the world economy, tramp. That would make us very far from being a 3rd world country....At that point, I would advocate a wall to keep reprobates out. I'm sure that flew over your in need of washing, head.
take your public schools,minimum wage jobs,hispanic prostitution, and teen pregnancy with you

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#28 Sep 29, 2011
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
take your public schools,minimum wage jobs,hispanic prostitution, and teen pregnancy with you
CHUMP. You actually are coming back with more "deflection" arn't you cute. We would take all our bad and still be better than the other 49 anyday. STFU.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Sep 30, 2011
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>CHUMP. You actually are coming back with more "deflection" arn't you cute. We would take all our bad and still be better than the other 49 anyday. STFU.
Detroit Lions will grill the cowgirls this weekend! A2 (Ann Arbor)is the best college town in the country!
Stop The DREAM Act

United States

#30 Sep 30, 2011

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#31 Sep 30, 2011
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit Lions will grill the cowgirls this weekend! A2 (Ann Arbor)is the best college town in the country!
They ought to be the "Detroit Bulldozers" making whole neighborhoods of homeless. The last one out of Bitchigan, turn out the lights.
Stop The DREAM Act

United States

#32 Oct 1, 2011
Come on people!Our time is running out on donations! It is either Ron Paul or Bust!: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
Stop The DREAM Act

United States

#34 Oct 1, 2011
Dances with Wolves wrote:
<quoted text>
You said: "I don't agree with Perry on everything, but he is a damn sight better then what we have now."
Funny. That the same sort of sentiments that got us Obama and look where we are today. Personally, I expect better from our Presidential candidates. I won't accept that "better than nothing" stance anymore.
Perry will get tough on Employers? How so? Penalties and Taxes again? I can't argue that getting tough on employers is a bad thing, however, why is the burden always on the American citizen? Is he really planning to deport the illegal? Fine the illegal?
I want to hear first and foremost what he plans to do with the illegals, not what he plans to do to Americans who have the misfortune of dealing with these invaders.
As for "attempting" to close the borders, that's nothing but politics. He will either close it or he won't. There is no "attempt" to it.
Ron Paul would bring our troops home, secure our borders, audit and abolish the Federal Reserve System, abolish the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), create jobs, repeal the USA PATRIOT Act, stop outsourcing jobs overseas and repeal the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Act!: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/

Since: Apr 07

USA

#35 Oct 2, 2011
And though for sure he wont get the Republican nomination, he has tried before and gotten no where, if he does, he still wont get elected...he needs to be more mainstream and he will never do that

Stop The DREAM Act wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul would bring our troops home, secure our borders, audit and abolish the Federal Reserve System, abolish the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), create jobs, repeal the USA PATRIOT Act, stop outsourcing jobs overseas and repeal the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Act!: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#36 Apr 9, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>They ought to be the "Detroit Bulldozers" making whole neighborhoods of homeless. The last one out of Bitchigan, turn out the lights.
"It's halftime in america"-Clint Eastwood

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#37 Apr 10, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's halftime in america"-Clint Eastwood
The match is lit. The New Black Panthers are saying "suit-up and boot-up and be ready to cross the red sea".
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#38 Apr 10, 2012
Gabe Lincoln wrote:
Rick Perry speaks with a forked tongue. He's as phony as a three-dollar bill.
Now they really do have three dollar bills. I got one in change in Taladaga with Obama's picture on it. It said, "In Kenyans We Trust". I keep it for emergency toilet paper.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#39 Apr 10, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>The match is lit. The New Black Panthers are saying "suit-up and boot-up and be ready to cross the red sea".
Jack, did you see the news where Sweden abandoned one of it's Socialist programs that direct parents what to teach their kids? After years of futility, the Swedish kids saw right trough the socialist failure, as did parents, and now de Sfeds are embarrassed to no end. See good thing do happen to idiots.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40 Apr 10, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack, did you see the news where Sweden abandoned one of it's Socialist programs that direct parents what to teach their kids? After years of futility, the Swedish kids saw right trough the socialist failure, as did parents, and now de Sfeds are embarrassed to no end. See good thing do happen to idiots.
yea, on the eighth day God created Norway!
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#41 Apr 11, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, on the eighth day God created Norway!
Geeez, you're right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Money Swiftly Backing Jeb Bush Presidential... 3 hr hkjkkg 2
Romney, it seems, making sense on immigrants Dec 14 Americans firts 4
Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Dec 12 swedenforever 180
Petition Seeks to Get Posthumous Degree for Tex... Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
Navarrette: Mexico's economic surge could flip ... Dec 11 wild child 1
Perry: Most people expect him to run for president Dec 10 Bald beaver 1
A crowded GOP field for 2016 encounters donors ... Dec 10 BY A vote 17
More from around the web