5 Anti-Abortion States to Watch in 2013

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: Mother Jones

The 2012 presidential campaign and the fights for the House and Senate were filled with talk of "legitimate rape," reproductive rights, and a "war on women." But now that the campaigns are over, the legislating is just beginning - and in 2013, women in states across the country will face even more new restrictions on abortion.

Full Story

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#1 Jan 8, 2013
all five are stepping back to the dark ages,blowing smoke up some fundie ass to keep them wasting their votes on republicans,
someoneuknow

Akron, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
all five are stepping back to the dark ages,blowing smoke up some fundie ass to keep them wasting their votes on republicans,
Ahhhh another killer heard from, why don't you move to Siberia and we can have one less baby killer here? Oh yeah and you're godless too? You're a piece of shyt under my shoe.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#3 Jan 11, 2013
ahhh "baby killer" your force birther anti choice ignorance shows in your post,yeah i'm godless,i don't need an imaginary friend or a book of fiction for a crutch,so have a big cup of stfu,it will do you good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie lags Hillary in his home state of New ... 23 hr Randy 1
Big Money Swiftly Backing Jeb Bush Presidential... Thu hkjkkg 2
Romney, it seems, making sense on immigrants Dec 14 Americans firts 4
Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Dec 12 swedenforever 180
Petition Seeks to Get Posthumous Degree for Tex... Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
Navarrette: Mexico's economic surge could flip ... Dec 11 wild child 1
Perry: Most people expect him to run for president Dec 10 Bald beaver 1
More from around the web