Haslam wants Amazon to collect sales ...

Haslam wants Amazon to collect sales taxes

There are 3 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Aug 11, 2011, titled Haslam wants Amazon to collect sales taxes. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

Gov. Bill Haslam said Wednesday that he would like to have questions about Amazon's tax status resolved by the end of the year, preferably with the online retailer collecting sales taxes from Tennessee consumers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

paul luster

Georgetown, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2011
what we should do is stop the federal income tax that goes to the i.m.f. that dosent help our nation at all an end the federal reserve an vote bob corker federal reserve puppet bootlicker scum an chuck fish fishman mr. patriot act pea brain out of office in 2012
paul luster

Georgetown, TN

#2 Aug 14, 2011
ron paul 2012
a smart man once said

Dayton, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2011
bring ol slick willy aka bill clinton back not only did he wipe out the countries debt and stocked up a surplus and then bush came along then oboma whats next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phil Bredesen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haslam, Ramsey (Aug '10) May '16 hellio 7
News Spring Hill gets $100,000 for skate park (Oct '10) Feb '16 jaybird 54
News I'd Like to Know: What to do about flyers on wi... (Jul '12) Oct '14 loliloli 6
News Most controversial Campfield moments (Jun '14) Jul '14 Rainbow Kid 3
News State briefs: State Democrats elect Roy Herron ... (May '13) May '13 Go away Roy 1
News Governor lauds Tennessee Rehab Center graduates (Jan '09) Feb '13 cierra clendening 5
News Governor Offers Reward to Solve Homicide (Nov '09) Oct '12 ghjf 2
More from around the web