Stumping at the City Caf

Stumping at the City Caf

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean Nashville News story from Feb 17, 2010, titled Stumping at the City Caf. In it, The Tennessean Nashville News reports that:

Republican Zach Wamp stumped for governor votes on the right side of City Cafe Tuesday while Democrat Kim McMillan held court on the left side for a similar goal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean Nashville News.

paul luster

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2010
how many times did u eat there when u was in congress mr. bootlicker for the i.r.s.& federal reserve you flunkie, how many town hall meetings did u attend , what ? none ! thats what i thought , now you wonder why youre out of congress , well people r tired of you, stick that fist up your gas whole !anti fair tax scum! how many people lost thier homes & jobs to this 700billion bail out ? remember cafta that you help send jobs to south america , centeral america free trade agreement , remember that puke , u voted yourself a raise every year that u sure didnt deserve !must i go on ?
Yummy

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Feb 20, 2010
I love City Cafe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phil Bredesen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haslam, Ramsey (Aug '10) May 4 hellio 7
News Spring Hill gets $100,000 for skate park (Oct '10) Feb '16 jaybird 54
News I'd Like to Know: What to do about flyers on wi... (Jul '12) Oct '14 loliloli 6
News Most controversial Campfield moments (Jun '14) Jul '14 Rainbow Kid 3
News State briefs: State Democrats elect Roy Herron ... (May '13) May '13 Go away Roy 1
News Governor lauds Tennessee Rehab Center graduates (Jan '09) Feb '13 cierra clendening 5
News Governor Offers Reward to Solve Homicide (Nov '09) Oct '12 ghjf 2
More from around the web