Hannity again falsely suggested Obama...

Hannity again falsely suggested Obama ignored oil spill, TN flooding

There are 16 comments on the Media Matters for America story from May 28, 2010, titled Hannity again falsely suggested Obama ignored oil spill, TN flooding. In it, Media Matters for America reports that:

In fact, Obama responded quickly to both disasters. EMBED From the May 27 edition of Fox News' Hannity : HANNITY: But this president never mentioned the largest flood in Nashville in 500 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Media Matters for America.

Benny Hinn

Smyrna, TN

#1 May 28, 2010
Hannity: another reason to be for abortion. This is one wasted f**K.

Since: Apr 09

Gallatin, TN

#2 May 28, 2010
I really don't think our flooding her in Nashville was a big issue for Obama. If something happened in New York or another country he would have been there, why not Nashville? We are just as important as any other place.

Since: Apr 09

Gallatin, TN

#3 May 28, 2010
flooding here in Nashville
Poo Poo

Humboldt, TN

#4 May 29, 2010
Leave our Greatest President along. Who care what hanniy say. He just another cracker. Don't like our black power. We run it now white boy. STHU !
psycho

Memphis, TN

#5 May 30, 2010
Poo Poo wrote:
Leave our Greatest President along. Who care what hanniy say. He just another cracker. Don't like our black power. We run it now white boy. STHU !
you know i see you on here all the time making stupid remarks , but then i think about what you are , a typical african american who hates its own life so you sit around all day making stupid remarks !
Poo Poo

Humboldt, TN

#6 May 31, 2010
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>you know i see you on here all the time making stupid remarks , but then i think about what you are , a typical african american who hates its own life so you sit around all day making stupid remarks !
Yhat you mean typical ? You yellow cracker !
ralph

Rockville, MD

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Benny Hinn wrote:
Hannity: another reason to be for abortion. This is one wasted f**K.
the wasted person in this case is you, Jackass. Obama did NOT respond immediately to oil spill, or the TN flooding. Response was there eventually, not right away.

Go vibrate above the seat with Rachel Mad Cow
Islandeagle

Sequim, WA

#8 Jun 1, 2010
Poo Poo you are a true R A C I S T P I G! The only "yellow cracker" i know of is a "RITZ". Wipe that red juice off your lips! By your spelling, responses ....I would say you are a 3rd grade Drop out!
GoodLibertarian

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 Jun 1, 2010
I suspect Poo-Poo is actually caricaturing. My guess: That's not really "him".

He -- or she -- is mostly race-baiting: He's either a black leftist throwing mud in your faces for his own personal pleasure; or, a white rightist trying to stir up thoughtless anger among his ilk.

And why not? Our country to teeming with personalities making a great living doing both.
Bonnie

Harwich, MA

#10 Jun 1, 2010
ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
the wasted person in this case is you, Jackass. Obama did NOT respond immediately to oil spill, or the TN flooding. Response was there eventually, not right away.
Go vibrate above
Ralph, u right in your assessments of the Gores. Good riddance!!
Poo Poo

Humboldt, TN

#11 Jun 1, 2010
GoodLibertarian wrote:
I suspect Poo-Poo is actually caricaturing. My guess: That's not really "him".
He -- or she -- is mostly race-baiting: He's either a black leftist throwing mud in your faces for his own personal pleasure; or, a white rightist trying to stir up thoughtless anger among his ilk.
And why not? Our country to teeming with personalities making a great living doing both.
Finally a person who is smart enough to figure me out. Sometimes it takes awhile but Southern folks are generally smarter than Yankees. The farther you go South, the smarter the person. Facts are Facts. It's funny how some people will fall for anything you say because they are just looking for someone to fight. They are easy and funny without knowing it. You are right Mr Libertarian, Now which am I. You figured me out, so which is it ? Now I must go back to my space ship because the Great Head has just called us home for the evening. Mars isn't far but , you see, we have to take a right turn at Mars and then go for 2,000,000 more miles to get back home.
Poo Poo

Humboldt, TN

#12 Jun 1, 2010
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>you know i see you on here all the time making stupid remarks , but then i think about what you are , a typical african american who hates its own life so you sit around all day making stupid remarks !
Poot on you ! Horny Lake MS. I've heard about you kind down there.
WhoWroteIt

Bellingham, WA

#13 Jun 1, 2010
People please. It is a story from Media Matters! Its like getting news about jews from Hitler.
smh

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2010
Poo Poo wrote:
<quoted text> Finally a person who is smart enough to figure me out. Sometimes it takes awhile but Southern folks are generally smarter than Yankees. The farther you go South, the smarter the person. Facts are Facts. It's funny how some people will fall for anything you say because they are just looking for someone to fight. They are easy and funny without knowing it. You are right Mr Libertarian, Now which am I. You figured me out, so which is it ? Now I must go back to my space ship because the Great Head has just called us home for the evening. Mars isn't far but , you see, we have to take a right turn at Mars and then go for 2,000,000 more miles to get back home.
You are one funny dude, that was a good one, they fall for it every time.LMAO
Harley Rider

Cordova, TN

#15 Jun 2, 2010
Ok, I am not here to stick up for Obama. I didn't like him nor McCain in the last election and really didn't have alot of faith in either candidate. But, I will say that Faux news is not any different than those CNN spin doctors when it comes to putting their own personal agendas on things. Sadly enough there really isn't any such thing as "fair and balanced" news in this country and there really never has been. Not in my lifetime anyway. While I do sometimes watch Faux news to get some of the latest headlines and information, I generally change the channel when Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck or Cavuto are doing their commentaries. I put them in the same category as ALL commentators on these newschannels. Ratings seekers that will say or imply anything that makes for good entertainment. The Left is just as guilty with morons like Chris Mathews and such. News headlines are one thing, commentators are like editorials in the commercial appeal. A waste.
The Four Horseman

Old Hickory, TN

#16 Jun 4, 2010
Obama is the most worthless President the Country has ever had, And he will go down in history that way, This Clown has not responded to anything, accept trying to figure out how to bring Communism
to this Country. This is why he will become a LAME DUCK in Nov, and be ousted in 2012.
Hell, a 5yr old could have done better over the past year and a half. What a Joke!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phil Bredesen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haslam, Ramsey (Aug '10) May '16 hellio 7
News Spring Hill gets $100,000 for skate park (Oct '10) Feb '16 jaybird 54
News I'd Like to Know: What to do about flyers on wi... (Jul '12) Oct '14 loliloli 6
News Most controversial Campfield moments (Jun '14) Jul '14 Rainbow Kid 3
News State briefs: State Democrats elect Roy Herron ... (May '13) May '13 Go away Roy 1
News Governor lauds Tennessee Rehab Center graduates (Jan '09) Feb '13 cierra clendening 5
News Governor Offers Reward to Solve Homicide (Nov '09) Oct '12 ghjf 2
More from around the web