Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,889

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more
Jesus Latter Day Faints

Philadelphia, PA

#48651 Jan 17, 2014
Bigot wrote:
all homo's do not deserve a church. they worship the devil instead.
I have at no time given alms or allegiance to His Xstain Mullahness, Pat Robertson.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48652 Jan 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
no where in the animal science world would there be two alpha males.
one will always be the dominate one
the other ( s ) will always be the submissive one.
in the case of gays the alpha will be the man
and the submissive one will the woman ( think Dusty )
you can whine all you want but that is just the way it is
You are woefully uneducated, but what else do you have other than silly arguments that a fifth grader knows aren't true.

"in the case of gays the alpha will be the man
and the submissive one will the woman"

ROTFLMAO@U

They are still both males, dipshit. That's the way it is. Do you not know the difference?

Tell me something.... do you enjoy embarrassing yourself ?

If you are on your back and your wife is sitting on your dick, does that make you the woman?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48653 Jan 17, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, really, really, really, really, really stupid.
Obviously.

What is it with these people? I realize they have NO education, but is their vocabulary SO poor that they can't come up with active/ passive instead of man/woman?? And why are they so obsessed with other people's sex lives? The obvious answer is: they don't have a sex life of their own. They've reached the point where they can't fake it anymore, so they turn to gay forums for a little beat-off material.

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#48654 Jan 17, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You are woefully uneducated, but what else do you have other than silly arguments that a fifth grader knows aren't true.
ROTFLMAO@U
They are still both males, dipshit. That's the way it is. Do you not know the difference?
If you are on your back and your wife is sitting on your dick, does that make you the woman?
I couldn't think of a way to dumb it down to his stupidity level. Nicely done. And yet, I'm banking that he still won't understand. He's really, really stupid.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48655 Jan 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
if i ran around declaring myself hetero in every aspect of my life then YES i would be defined by my sexuality
But i don't do that.
GAYS DO
just by calling themselves GAY they have defined themselves by their sexuality
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay
of, pertaining to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual: a gay couple.
Heterosexual ... of, pertaining to or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person of the opposite sex.

So you are the expert about what gays do, eh?

Isn't it odd that all the major medical, sociological and psychological professional organizations disagree with you? What do they know, right? They probably have two more college degrees than you have, and have actually done research on the subject, yet you think you know better than highly educated experts in the field?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48656 Jan 17, 2014
truth wrote:
Not nearly as much as you evidently.
<quoted text>
But you enjoy talking about.... makes you tingle, does it?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48657 Jan 17, 2014
Very good.
You are representing your cause poorly.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here because this thread is about a gay topic and I'm gay, so it's pertinent to me. And pointing out lies and stupidity isn't "arguing".
Given the topic of this thread, the obvious question would be, why are YOU here?
Any thing else you need cleared up for you?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48658 Jan 17, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO@U
what you're in the 5th grade ??
i'll have to keep my grand daughter away from you.
you do know this is pretty much an adult theme thread.
talk to your mommy and daddy before you post on here ok

sheesh kids with nothing to do once they get out of school for a holiday weekend.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48659 Jan 17, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Heterosexual ... of, pertaining to or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person of the opposite sex.
So you are the expert about what gays do, eh?
Isn't it odd that all the major medical, sociological and psychological professional organizations disagree with you? What do they know, right? They probably have two more college degrees than you have, and have actually done research on the subject, yet you think you know better than highly educated experts in the field?
i'm no expect but i have Dusty willing to explain EVERYTHING here on this thread.
He just can't help himself.
actually i think everyone can agree that when they here someone is gay they think of that person's sexuality.

Let see how that works with Dusty ( i'm sure he would volunteer in heart beat )
What does Dusty do for a living ? no one knows
What's Dusty's favorite color ? no one knows
What are Dusty's favorite movie ? food ? car ? no one knows
What kind of sex does Dusty like ? GAY SEX - SEX WITH MEN - ANAL SEX
i rest my case
gays = gay sex = anal sex

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48660 Jan 17, 2014
truth wrote:
Very good.
You are representing your cause poorly.
<quoted text>
My cause is proceeding quite well thank you. Too bad you can't say the same..

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48661 Jan 17, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm no expect but i have Dusty willing to explain EVERYTHING here on this thread.
He just can't help himself.
actually i think everyone can agree that when they here someone is gay they think of that person's sexuality.
Let see how that works with Dusty ( i'm sure he would volunteer in heart beat )
What does Dusty do for a living ? no one knows
What's Dusty's favorite color ? no one knows
What are Dusty's favorite movie ? food ? car ? no one knows
What kind of sex does Dusty like ? GAY SEX - SEX WITH MEN - ANAL SEX
i rest my case
gays = gay sex = anal sex
Sorry, but only perverts think about other people's sex. If anal sex is where you're head goes when someone mentions "gay", that's your issue. The majority of society doesn't share that. Sorry if that's hard for you to hear. This is simply another example of how uneducated you are. Oh, and just for the record, only about a third of gay men engage in anal sex, about the same percentage that straight people do. If you actually took the time to research, rather than just assuming everything you've been told is true, you would know this already. But, I'm sure you still believe in the Tooth Fairy too.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#48662 Jan 17, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness. Everytime I think you are unable to appear stupider, you prove me wrong.
Stupid is not being able to answer the question
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48663 Jan 17, 2014
Between you and Xavier I can't decide who the biggest loser is.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
My cause is proceeding quite well thank you. Too bad you can't say the same..
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48664 Jan 17, 2014
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24483432/ny-meth...

it may be his son's wedding but he KNEW it was wrong and illegal for him to do it.

of course the gays will jump all over this one.
Gays are liars when they say Church can refuse to marry
ok here is an example where the church refused and went after the priest.

So now gays are going to defend the church for legally going after him ?
because if you defend the priest then i'm right that your motive is for churches to be forced to do gay weddings.

and if you defend the church for going after him then you stand by the right of a church to never allow marriages.

'tough call for gays
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48665 Jan 17, 2014
truth wrote:
Between you and Xavier I can't decide who the biggest loser is.
<quoted text>
easy call they are both the same person.
Just stealing one of my old screen names
LOL as if i'm ever going use it again
truth hurts

Unionville, VA

#48666 Jan 17, 2014
God does exisit

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48667 Jan 17, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my statement reveals that you spend large amounts of time thinking about and discussing other people's sex. That makes you a pervert gramps.
Really.
That is one of the most dumb ass statements yet from you. And that's taking into account all your statements are dumb ass.
Normal people don't anally abuse other people. Your statement only exposes a reprobate punk.

SMile.

Location hidden

#48668 Jan 17, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So many words to say absolutely nothing. What sad little simpleton you are.
You pretend that HIV didn't ravage the gay community exactly because they engaged in an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act of anal sex. And did so promiscuously.
You then equate that with rape and birth consequences. That is not just stupidly idiotic, it is morally reprehensible. All you did was affirm the judgment of homosexuality being a depravity instead of just a sexual defect.
Why don't you try being fearlessly honest for a change and admit you are an idiot???
Smirk.

Location hidden

#48671 Jan 17, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that and I'm a straight female. Thanks for clarifying what I've written previously. Not all homosexual men even like anal sex, so to make the assumption is a little naive. I must admit though, in the past I used to relate gays with anal sex, but that's what society has fed us and we simply accept. Being gay (in my opinion) isn't about indulging in 'perverted' sex acts. It's about having a relationship with another...just so happens that it's with the same gender. Who gives a toss? Everyone deserves to be happy, to be loved, to be able to share their lives, to be cared for, to be respected.
I pretty much agree with you.

However, when ss couples demand to be equated to marriage, I take exception, and point out the fact that homosexuality is in fact a sexual defect. It's closest comparison to the intimacy of marriage oneness being the inherent harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act of anal sex. Harsh reality confronting a dangerous attempt to impose a fraud on society.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48674 Jan 17, 2014
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24483432/ny-meth...

this is on topic of gay weddings
and i'm still waiting for the gays to respond.

do you support the priest ?
if you do they proved me right.
the gay agenda is to force the church to marry gays against their will.

do you support the church ?
if you do then that gay marriage should be annulled/revoked
and the priest should be removed form the church for wedding a gay against the churches wishes.

remember gays you're the ones who keep telling churches can refuse to marry
WELL THIS CHURCH DID REFUSE and the priest forced it
as i said it would happen someday

come on gays speak up who do you support the church or the priest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pat Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois Cops: Concealed Carry Law A 'Non-Event... Jan '15 SSG MP American Joe 3
News a New Illinois cyber bully law lets teachers ac... Jan '15 utopiannightmare 1
News Illinois government worker pension system remai... Jan '15 Sean Tankarian 1
News Rauner names Meeks as Illinois State Board of E... Jan '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Coleman Trial Still The Talk Of Town In Waterloo (May '11) Jan '15 Satellite guy 2
News Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... Dec '14 barefoot2626 28
News State minimum wage hike stalls in Illinois Legi... Dec '14 Ace McMillan 5
More from around the web