Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
39,821 - 39,840 of 48,913 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Islam with be forcing it's way into society here like it is Europe?
But even more important, in 8000 years of human history, ss couples have never established themselves in a single culture and spread. Not once. Christianity hasn't been around for 75% of that time.
Still excited???
Smirk.
Yes, very excited. Because we know that your comments above are completely irrelevant. Smirk.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL love it
she could be their new spokeswoman.
Maybe go on tour with Rosie O'Donnell another great example of lesbians.
notice how they always ruin someone's life
waitress tried to ruin that couple's life labeling them as hateful cheap people when they were actually nice to her and tipped her.
this is how gay people are. They are hateful and mean for no reason.
well maybe to scam money but its still wrong what she did to that couple.
She should do jail time for slander.
now about Dusty's shirt. Its not slander. I'm sure plenty of gay men doing the woman's role would love to have that shirt. Think ebay you could make money off it.
Idiots like you don't seem to realize that gay people are people. There are going to be some ajoels like that woman. And? Doesn't mean all gay people are like that.
There are plenty of straight people who run scams.
Do you have any evidence a gay person is more likely to run a scam than a straight person?

What exactly is the "woman's role"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
It is a factual opinion.
No, it's just an opinion.
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples ARE mutually sterile.
So what if they are? Marriage doesn't have a sterility requirement. Never has, never will.
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
The fact that you have no idea how stupid you sound every time you trot this one out is hilarious!!!
KiMare wrote:
It's not all I have left.
"Have left" indicates you have started. You've presented nothing but some irrelevant made up talking points that don't mean anything to anyone other than you. Not all you have left!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

We've seen everything you have Pastor Kirschmann. You've been posting the same cut and posts for years. Nothing new. Nothing of value. Nothing factual. Just repetitive nonsense!!!!! You have NOTHING!!!! Smirk. You've accomplished NOTHING. Smirk. You ARE nothing!!!! Smirk.

We've gained 10 states in the years you've been posting your bullshyt!! More are on the way and there is not a damn thing you and your rants of sterility, duplication, and oxymorons are going to do to alter that. Not a damn thing. You're as impotent here as you are with your ugly wife!!!! Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah is angry.
Oh look, there goes the fundie with his crystal ball of other people's emotional states!!!! You fundies and your made up superpowers!!! So funny!

Let me explain again Kuntmare, anger is an emotion that requires effort. I don't waste my time applying effort to the likes of cur like you or any other poster on Topix!!! You're nothing. You're insignificant. Your ridiculously stupid posts are but a break in the routine of the day!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Native Americans had the two-spirit people who were homosexual and could take same sex partners for life.
Greek and Roman culture had same sex partnerships.
You know this, because we have pointed it out and provided the relevant links before.
Same old lying Kimare. Or should I call you ChristmasSpirit? Which one are at this moment?
Um, I think you're responding to the wrong poster! I'm neither one of those bigots!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most marriage laws are rooted in procreation.
NO marriage law requires procreation.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most marriages by far result in children.
But many do not, and they are just as valid. Marriage does not have, has never had, and will never have a requirement for procreation.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Children are not irrelevant you pervert.
We weren't talking about children, we were talking about procreation. They aren't the same thing. But intentional deceit like this is your style. The whole couples/marriage comparison you always try and make is another example.

You got nothing. And every time you post these ridiculous posts about procreation you prove that. Carry on you insignificant POS!!!!!! Smile!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer your questions, and you more than inferred that children were irrelevant. In fact, you are attempting to exclude their consideration right now.
Over 90% of marriages result in children. No culture has found it necessary to exclude the rare exceptions. However, ss couples are mutually 100% barren and desolate, which is one major reason why no culture has accepted them as married from start to finish.
I'd ask you to cite the source of you made up statistic, but it's irrelevant given that procreation isn't a requirement for marriage. Never has been, never will be. Only stupid people present this as an argument!!!

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
http://gaylife.about.com/od/co mingout/a/population.htm
the Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, a sexual orientation law and public policy think tank, estimates that 9 million (about 3.8%) of Americans identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender (2011). The institute also found that bisexuals make up 1.8% of the population, while 1.7% are gay or lesbian. Transgender adults make up 0.3% of the population.
UNQUOTE
So less then 4 percent of our population are setting the laws governing marriage.
All people should get equal protection under the law.
Why are you against that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to look at those fingers pointed back at yourself...
Snicker.
You might want to look into what your ugly wife is up to while you spend all your waking hours with the gays on Topix. Snicker.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i hit a nerve with you.
its the one you gays want to run and hide from.
The fact that all gays do anal. And anal sex from gays is what is the major way of spreading AIDS.
every gay does anal. Maybe as a top, maybe as a bottom , or doing both.
But every gay does anal.
You homophobes try to use anal sex to demonize gay people. But the reality is most people who do anal are straight. Odds are you mom gave some guy a backstage pass at least once.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
Looking at your pic i'm betting its the gay one on the left. Shirt is a giveaway.
You can say what you want about me i don't care.
I don't know KiMare so what you say about him doesn't concern me. It seems he can handle himself without anyone help,.
One thing i did notice EVERY Christian in here has mentioned gay anal sex as an issue.
But go ahead try and talk your way out of it. I laugh at such attempts.
well off to Church .
Seems to me whether or not a person engages in anal sex is another man's matter.
What could be more another man's matter than the specific sex acts he engages in?

"But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters." 1 Peter 4:15

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
did i hit a nerve again ? The insults always come out when i hit at nerve on you.
LOL!!!!!! You couldn't hit a nerve it you had a hammer!!!! The insults come when you demonstrate you're a moron. That's just about every one of your posts.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
One of you is taking it in the rear. One of you is being the woman.
Well, a large amount of women do take it up the rear, but when men do it they're still being men moron. Taking it up the rear is a sexual act, not a gender definer. Damn you are stupid.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you take turns. If so.
Do you switch off on wearing that shirt during gay sex or do you each have one like it ?
What is it with fundies and your creepy obsession of thinking about other people's sex? You do realize that makes you a pervert, right dear? Normal people don't think about other people's sex, let alone assume they know what other people do. You're a sicko.

Would this post be another example of the Christmas spirit you're here to spread?!! You fundies are one f*cked up bunch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
http://gaylife.about.com/od/co mingout/a/population.htm
the Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law, a sexual orientation law and public policy think tank, estimates that 9 million (about 3.8%) of Americans identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender (2011). The institute also found that bisexuals make up 1.8% of the population, while 1.7% are gay or lesbian. Transgender adults make up 0.3% of the population.
UNQUOTE
So less then 4 percent of our population are setting the laws governing marriage.
No dear, less then 4 percent of the population are the ones being affected by alteration of laws governing marriage. The 4 percent isn't setting anything.

Your post indicates you believe that equality is parceled by what percentage of the population a group makes up. You would be wrong. We could be 0.0002 percent and the end result would still be the same. Only stupid people present our percentage of the whole as having any significance whatsoever. Smart people know that's completely irrelevant to equal protection under the law.

Carry on moron!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i hit a nerve with you.
its the one you gays want to run and hide from.
Damn you are stupid. What gay has "fun and hide" from anything you have stated? Only you stupid fundies operate on the premise that some sex is good and some sex is bad. Normal people don't do that. Normal people engage in the sexual activities that bring them and their partner pleasure. For normal people, sex is between them, not what fundies wish was between them. Normal people don't confine their sex based on other people's ill informed opinions. We run and hide from nothing, we have no need to moron!!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that all gays do anal. And anal sex from gays is what is the major way of spreading AIDS.
Dolt, ALL sex can spread HIV (not AIDS, since AIDS isn't spreadable....but since you're stupid, I won't go into explaining the differences) if one of the participants is already infected. That includes all types of sex with any type of sexual orientation. Oh, and for the record, NO, not all men have anal sex. It apparently seems to be something you wish to think about a lot, but it’s not a “fact” as you call it. There’s this thing called “google”. You should learn how to employ it. Only about 35% of gay men engage in anal sex, about the same percentage as straight people that engage in anal sex.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
every gay does anal. Maybe as a top, maybe as a bottom , or doing both.
But every gay does anal.
Prove it. Then after you do, let us know what difference it would make if we did? Then tell us what it has to do with you, other than the fact that you seem to be very interested in it.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know KiMare so what you say about him doesn't concern me. It seems he can handle himself without anyone help,.
He takes care of himself about the same way you do!!!! Oh, since you’re stupid, I’ll go ahead and elaborate….that wasn’t a compliment!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing i did notice EVERY Christian in here has mentioned gay anal sex as an issue.
LOL!!!!!! You seem to be under the impression that we care what EVERY Christian in here has determined to be an issue!!!!!! Yes hon, we are ALL well aware that it is the Christians that think it is an issue!!!! You all talk about it to no end!!!!!!! But here’s a little tidbit for you smoochkins, it’s not an issue for us. Never has been, never will be. It’s not an issue for normal thinking humans, be they Christians or straight people!!! It’s only an issue to you religitard fundamentalists!!!!!! The rest of us don’t care what YOU think is an issue!!!!! You people make “issues” out of hundreds of stupid things!!! It’s what you do.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
But go ahead try and talk your way out of it. I laugh at such attempts.
Um, we don’t need to talk our way out of anything. Some people have anal sex, some don’t. Your creepy obsession about the matter is completely irrelevant. The rest of us don't spend time wondering how is or who isn't. We don't care.
Rudulf2

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Piss off then. My big gay marriage doesn't affect you at all, bigot boi.
Ms. Dusty......negative on the bigot......just 110% disagree with your "choice"....and do not, will not, consider your sex "choice", having anything to do with how society at large should live.
What you do with your 'Johnson' is no care to us....but don't ask the rest of us, who grew up with Adam & Eve, to change the rules of life, to fit your sexual "choice".
BTW....why is it you refer to those who disagree with you....as a bigot? Because many of us completely disagree with your 'lifestyle'....we are bigots?? I leave you with this thought....
The homosexual lifestyle, for all that you say it is, has contributed WHAT to mankind...to society...besides turmoil, AIDS, and general perversion.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you don't seem to realize that gay people are people. There are going to be some ajoels like that woman. And? Doesn't mean all gay people are like that.
There are plenty of straight people who run scams.
Do you have any evidence a gay person is more likely to run a scam than a straight person?
What exactly is the "woman's role"?
remind me what scam a straight person does that has to do with him being straight.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Rudulf2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Dusty......negative on the bigot......just 110% disagree with your "choice"....and do not, will not, consider your sex "choice", having anything to do with how society at large should live.
What you do with your 'Johnson' is no care to us....but don't ask the rest of us, who grew up with Adam & Eve, to change the rules of life, to fit your sexual "choice".
BTW....why is it you refer to those who disagree with you....as a bigot? Because many of us completely disagree with your 'lifestyle'....we are bigots?? I leave you with this thought....
The homosexual lifestyle, for all that you say it is, has contributed WHAT to mankind...to society...besides turmoil, AIDS, and general perversion.
1. Homosexuality isn't a choice, but you already know that; you're trolling.
2. Homosexuality isn't a lifestyle. Jetting off to Paris for lunch is a lifestyle.
3. I haven't asked you to change anything. My marriage changes NOTHING for you. NOTHING.
4. I referred to the previous poster as a bigot because he would use his religious beliefs to oppress an entire community which he doesn't understand. You don't get to hate LGBT people in the name of God; that makes you a bigot.

Any other questions?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

big·ot noun \&#712;bi-g&#601;t\
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you every wonder why all of the str8 Christian men in here can't stop thinking about anal sex?
as oppose to what YOU and your gay anal buddy doing it.
and we don't think about. we just acknowledge that gays are doing it.
the odds are you will eventually gets AIDS.
that's a lot worse then any thought i have.

“"ENOUGH"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Rudulf2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but it's a fact that heterosexuals thrust the AID's virus on society! Your ignorance knows no bounds! Not to mention the vast majority of H.I.V. cases WORLD wide are of a heterosexual nature stupid! They have documented cases of H.I.V. back at least 100 years! It all started when African hunters ate contaminated monkey meat and the rest is history! H.I.V. is a disease that crosses all segments of society whether gay or straight! Now here are a couple of links on the history of the subject so that you can actually educate yourself on the and not sound so much like an ignorant bone head! D-U-H!
Here ya go dummy!

The history of AID's

http://www.thebody.com/content/whatis/art4885...

Andthe ORIGIN of AID's

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-did-the-aids-epid...
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
All people should get equal protection under the law.
Why are you against that?
what gays are doing is trying to pervert the laws to make their sexual perversion legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••