Take that: Gingrich, Romney tangle in...

Take that: Gingrich, Romney tangle in NH debate

There are 55 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Jan 8, 2012, titled Take that: Gingrich, Romney tangle in NH debate. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

With the hours slipping away before New Hampshire's presidential primary, Republican rivals fought on multiple fronts Sunday to slow Mitt Romney's march toward his party's nomination.Their efforts were on display in a combative morning debate and in campaign stops across the state amid the growing belief that the window to stop Romney's momentum ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#44 Jan 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No my point as in everyday is that State Media and Propaganda outlets along with George Soros's 38 outlets will never print the truth about Obama, vette him or ask the same tough follow up questions they do with other Candidates. He is an empty shell and every left sided media outlet is trying to cover him with gold plating..........but it's really tin foil.
Poll: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection
January 9, 2012 RSS Feed Print When it comes to how Americans view President Obama going into the new year, there appears to be very little spirit of Auld Lang Syne. Instead, according to the new Washington Whispers poll, many voters aren't forgetting what they dislike about Obama and want him out of office.
In our New Year's poll, when asked what news event they fear most about 2012, Americans by a margin of two-to-one said Obama's reelection. Only 16 percent said they fear the Democrat won't win a second term, while 33 percent said they fear four more years.
You're so FOS. You post nonsense that has nothing to do with Obama to bring balance, is this what you're saying?

Here's the link you're posting as fact - came from a blog spot;

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

Once again, more DUMBOSPAM hitting the airwaves.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#45 Jan 10, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so FOS. You post nonsense that has nothing to do with Obama to bring balance, is this what you're saying?
Here's the link you're posting as fact - came from a blog spot;
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Once again, more DUMBOSPAM hitting the airwaves.
OBAMA PICKS AMNESTY LOBBYIST FOR WH POLICY DIRECTOR...

Courts Latinos with 18-month freeze on 215,000 deportations, cites earthquake in 2001...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#46 Jan 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Since you don't have a topic usually, I agree, you are a spam merchant. You continue to try and sell your crap. Not even the poopy occupiers want anything to do with you.
Dumbospam spamanator

Hypoluxo Fl

#47 Jan 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No my point as in everyday is that State Media and Propaganda outlets along with George Soros's 38 outlets will never print the truth about Obama, vette him or ask the same tough follow up questions they do with other Candidates. He is an empty shell and every left sided media outlet is trying to cover him with gold plating..........but it's really tin foil.
Poll: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection
January 9, 2012 RSS Feed Print When it comes to how Americans view President Obama going into the new year, there appears to be very little spirit of Auld Lang Syne. Instead, according to the new Washington Whispers poll, many voters aren't forgetting what they dislike about Obama and want him out of office.
In our New Year's poll, when asked what news event they fear most about 2012, Americans by a margin of two-to-one said Obama's reelection. Only 16 percent said they fear the Democrat won't win a second term, while 33 percent said they fear four more years.
Dumbospam spamanator

Hypoluxo Fl

#48 Jan 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA PICKS AMNESTY LOBBYIST FOR WH POLICY DIRECTOR...
Courts Latinos with 18-month freeze on 215,000 deportations, cites earthquake in 2001...
Dumbospam spamanator
rider

Marquette, MI

#49 Jan 12, 2012
Immortal Technique Cause Of Death Lyrics - YouTube
Jan 3, 2007 ... License: Standard YouTube License. 12048 likes, 249 dislikes; Artist: Immortal Technique; Buy: Buy "The Cause Of Death" on: Android Market,...

Paris

#50 Jan 12, 2012
rider wrote:
Immortal Technique Cause Of Death Lyrics - YouTube
Jan 3, 2007 ... License: Standard YouTube License. 12048 likes, 249 dislikes; Artist: Immortal Technique; Buy: Buy "The Cause Of Death" on: Android Market,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3u3JSEqNtlgXX - 121k
Obama:‘Everything that we fought for is now at stake in this election’ hahahahahah, what has he given the American People………….FAILURE. WE ARE WORSE OFF IN MOST EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE SINCE OBAMA’S ELECTION TO OFFICE.

Paris

#51 Jan 12, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbospam spamanator
George Lucas: Hollywood Wouldn't Back My Film About Tuskegee Airmen Due to All Black Cast
When the chickens finally come home to roost, the liberals want to keep the blacks on the plantation.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Hypoluxo Fl

#53 Jan 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama:‘Everything that we fought for is now at stake in this election’ hahahahahah, what has he given the American People………….FAILURE. WE ARE WORSE OFF IN MOST EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE SINCE OBAMA’S ELECTION TO OFFICE.
Dumbospam spamanator

Hypoluxo Fl

#54 Jan 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>George Lucas: Hollywood Wouldn't Back My Film About Tuskegee Airmen Due to All Black Cast
When the chickens finally come home to roost, the liberals want to keep the blacks on the plantation.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Dumbospam spamanator

Paris

#55 Jan 13, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbospam spamanator
Obama moves again to grab more power...Before giving Obama anything more than the boot…….lets ask him first to do the things he’s already promised.
1. Jobs, we will produce 600,000 a month gained not lost
2. I will pivot to concentrate on jobs right after my luxury Martha’s Vineyard vacation.
3. I will ask that over 800 job killing regulations be removed
4. I will have the most transparent administration yet
5. I will close GITMO
6. I will bring the terrorist to justice (still no trial after three years)
7. I will not have lobbyist in my administration
8. I will put on CSPAN all bills for a week before voting on them.
9. If after three years the economy has not improved, I should be a one term President.
10. I will work with the republicans to resolve issues. Code: my way or the highway.

GONNA NEED ANOTHER TRILLION...

FLASHBACK: Obama called Bush Debt Rise 'Unpatriotic'...

Hypoluxo Fl

#56 Jan 13, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama moves again to grab more power...Before giving Obama anything more than the boot…….lets ask him first to do the things he’s already promised.
1. Jobs, we will produce 600,000 a month gained not lost
2. I will pivot to concentrate on jobs right after my luxury Martha’s Vineyard vacation.
3. I will ask that over 800 job killing regulations be removed
4. I will have the most transparent administration yet
5. I will close GITMO
6. I will bring the terrorist to justice (still no trial after three years)
7. I will not have lobbyist in my administration
8. I will put on CSPAN all bills for a week before voting on them.
9. If after three years the economy has not improved, I should be a one term President.
10. I will work with the republicans to resolve issues. Code: my way or the highway.
GONNA NEED ANOTHER TRILLION...
FLASHBACK: Obama called Bush Debt Rise 'Unpatriotic'...
Moron.Obama is not the topic of this thread. You're card carrying idiot. Dumbospam spamanator

Paris

#57 Jan 13, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Moron.Obama is not the topic of this thread. You're card carrying idiot. Dumbospam spamanator
Then don't respond to it moron. Jeeeebeeebus. Do we have to hold your hand.

Hypoluxo Fl

#58 Jan 13, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't respond to it moron. Jeeeebeeebus. Do we have to hold your hand.
You're to stupid to hold your own hand, Dumbospammmer.
Who to vote for

Saint Paul, MN

#60 Jan 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama:‘Everything that we fought for is now at stake in this election’ hahahahahah, what has he given the American People………….FAILURE. WE ARE WORSE OFF IN MOST EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE SINCE OBAMA’S ELECTION TO OFFICE.
Crashing Europe is weighing down our recovery not Obama you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nikki Haley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New SCDSS Foster Home Program Is A Disaster 17 hr Angela 1
News SC to give $35M in aid to 1,250 farmers from 20... Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Aiken County Public School Distrct ACT scores a... Aug '16 Claudius Augustus... 3
News Thousands gather to mourn, honor 3 slain office... Jul '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News NYPD commanders, businessman plead not guilty i... Jul '16 aylageorge 1
News Letter: Nikki Haley Broke Her Own Flag Law Jul '16 PutbacktheConfede... 2
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... Jul '16 Retired SOF 179
More from around the web