Thumbs up, thumbs down for May 6

Thumbs up, thumbs down for May 6

There are 5 comments on the The Aiken Standard story from May 5, 2012, titled Thumbs up, thumbs down for May 6. In it, The Aiken Standard reports that:

Hot weather To the family making their leashed dog trot alongside their golf cart on Club Drive in 90-degree temperatures, you should be cited for cru ... Roundabout What would it take to redesign Morgan Circle in downtown Aiken to be a true roundabout? Owing Why is it that the IRS swoops down on hard ... Evenhanded I think the Aiken Standard has ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Aiken Standard.

yesIamright

Graniteville, SC

#1 May 6, 2012
all these people graduating, won't find a job anywhere, people driving golf carts are trash
people with horses are trash, hot weather is terrible, people moving here from north are the stupidest people I ever saw, all these illegal mexicans that are here taking jobs are stupid
andy

United States

#2 May 6, 2012
Tammy is busy today
andy

United States

#3 May 6, 2012
Do people driving golf carts interrupt your sleeping in the bushes?
tammy

Greenville, SC

#4 May 6, 2012
andy is trash
i am tarded
mexicans are trash
i secretly find blacks and mexicans arousing
i have sex with mexicans in walmart bathrooms
Andy

Aiken, SC

#5 May 6, 2012
Do people in Spartanburg get thrills out of impersonating an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nikki Haley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rep. James Smith becomes first Democrat to ente... Oct '17 Paul russo 1
News No, the US didn't vote against condemning execu... Oct '17 Theocraencyclical 2
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... Sep '17 See The Light 678
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... (Jun '15) Sep '17 southern at heart 364
News Prominent voices call for change to Mississippi... (Aug '15) Jul '17 UAW 8
News Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate fl... (Jun '15) Jul '17 C Kersey 37
News Nikki Haley and her son heckled during NYC gay ... Jul '17 Ex Senator Santpo... 42
More from around the web