Jackson Square project completes first phase

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: Cedartown Standard Plus

DCA Commissioner Mike Beatty, center, was keynote speaker during a ceremony at Jackson Square Apartments in Rockmart.

Read more
bluedevil

Marietta, GA

#1 Sep 25, 2012
So, Rockmart builds 26 apartments for a total cost of around $5,957,177 that will probably end up trashed in a year or so.
That comes out to about $229,121.96 each.
Please explain how spending taxpayer's money like that for folks that will not take care of is a RIGHT thing to do.
No way this is a good thing for anybody. Actually is about the dumbest thing to happen around here in past few years.
AND, another similar waste of money is about to start on property next to current Floyds urgent care on Piedmont ave.
unfair

Cedartown, GA

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Don't you think a person with a disability that was on the list,be able to get an apartment down stairs? NO!!!Was told said person had to go upstairs!!What a lad of bull.Anyone with half a brain would put people who physcially needs downstairs, DOWNSTAIRS!!To get someones hopes up,and let them down is beyond me. ABLED people upstairs!! Disabled people DOWNSTAIRS!! Who plays games with disabled people?Really sad for my friend.No one dserves to be treated like that.
unfair

Cedartown, GA

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Sorry for all the misspelling! Just mad that a certain someone likes to play with peoples lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nathan Deal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Slice 1/23/15: Fatal pedestrian hit-and-r... Jan '15 285 Suicide 1
News US stocks start lower (Sep '14) Dec '14 Anthony V 104
News Nathan Deal stopped in Albany to campaign Monday Nov '14 BIG TRIMMAN 1
News Judge Allen asks Gov. Deal to consider race and... (Sep '13) Oct '14 MGM46 14
News What's more contagious than Ebola? Anxiety Oct '14 obama the clown 3
News Woman arrested for allegedly beating, choking dog Oct '14 LaQuazalita 1
News Journalist arrested at public event for Georgia... (Sep '14) Sep '14 mr-citizen 1
More from around the web