GOP ponders as 2012 presidential fiel...

GOP ponders as 2012 presidential field takes shape

There are 4 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Apr 25, 2011, titled GOP ponders as 2012 presidential field takes shape. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

Republican Gov. Haley Barbour bowed out of presidential contention Monday with a surprise announcement just as the 2012 campaign was getting under way in earnest, 18 months before Election Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#1 Apr 26, 2011
The GOP, Greedy Old Polluters are a dying breed. Please DO NOT FEED! Let them die, they stand for barbarism that went out of style in the dark ages. We yearn to be the progressive, liberal nation we were meant to be, like our founding fathers envisioned and fought for. Do your part, these are the beasts that need to be starved. Bad seeds, all.
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Apr 26, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The GOP, Greedy Old Polluters are a dying breed. Please DO NOT FEED! Let them die, they stand for barbarism that went out of style in the dark ages. We yearn to be the progressive, liberal nation we were meant to be, like our founding fathers envisioned and fought for. Do your part, these are the beasts that need to be starved. Bad seeds, all.
Yeap an imaginary lib living in their imaginary world.
Nice attempt at a re-write of history by the way.
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#3 Apr 26, 2011
No, I'm not rewriting history. That is what the Texan Schoolboard and Fixed noise are doing to their idiotic bobbleheads. The easily led are easy to propagandize.
Givemymoneyback

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 30, 2011
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap an imaginary lib living in their imaginary world.
Nice attempt at a re-write of history by the way.
After the stink the rethugicans made about President Obama's birth certifcate I think we need to question the fact that he is of Serian decent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitch Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas' Howard Zinn Witch-Hunt Fizzles Apr '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Purdue, IU, Notre Dame speak out against travel... Jan '17 ISU Republican 7
News Eric Holcomb sworn in as Indiana's 51st governor Jan '17 Trump 1
News Terre Haute City Court needs a new judge (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dr Larry Faulkner 3
News Statea s prisons full (Aug '09) Oct '16 bjsheward 2
News Mike Pence's troubles mixing biz with social is... (Jul '16) Jul '16 PayupSucka 86
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... (May '16) May '16 Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
More from around the web