SEA 590 not likely to resolve illegal...

SEA 590 not likely to resolve illegal immigration debate

There are 4 comments on the ETruth.com story from Jun 19, 2011, titled SEA 590 not likely to resolve illegal immigration debate. In it, ETruth.com reports that:

Legislation meant to crack down on illegal immigrants is piling up around the country, Indiana included, and it's got Noe Gomez, a cook here originally from Mexico, puzzling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ETruth.com.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2011
["We don't go out as much to avoid problems. Just work and then home,"]

LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING FOR THIS IDIOT.
YOUR HOME ADRESS IS MEXIIIIICOOOO.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2011
""We're not bothering anybody," said Gomez, who, while not disclosing his migratory status, sympathizes with the undocumented population. "The majority of us are working."

"Whatever the case, if making immigrants nervous is the aim, nervous enough that they leave, SEA 590 may already be making a mark. It certainly makes Abraham Gamboa a little uncomfortable. Originally from Mexico City, he now stocks fruits and vegetables at a Hispanic market in Elkhart.

"We came to work, to work hard," he said, taking a pause from stocking pears. "I haven't committed any crime and I've been here five years."

Mexicans can't be this stupid. What did they think they were doing taking that 100 mile walk through the desert, crossing the border at night, getting fake documents. Do they think that was legal?

Being in the country illegally is breaking the law working in the country is breaking another law.
annie

Naperville, IL

#3 Jun 19, 2011
Seriously is Gomez that stupid or is he pulling someone's leg?
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Jun 20, 2011
The government NEEDS TO START ACCEPTING REALITY.
Illegal aliens WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED.Thats it, nothing more to add.
Doesnt fit the government agenda..TS!! We are the boss, dont forget it.
A difficult position for the government to get rid of them after all this time? TS!! We dont care. The government created, allowed and supported this crap. SO ITS YOUR PROBLEM.
TIME TO DO AS YOU ARE TOLD BY THE PEOPLE, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT PART OF ILLEGALS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitch Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas' Howard Zinn Witch-Hunt Fizzles May '17 Bubba Revis Kordain 4
News Purdue, IU, Notre Dame speak out against travel... Jan '17 ISU Republican 7
News Eric Holcomb sworn in as Indiana's 51st governor (Jan '17) Jan '17 Trump 1
News Terre Haute City Court needs a new judge (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dr Larry Faulkner 3
News Statea s prisons full (Aug '09) Oct '16 bjsheward 2
News Mike Pence's troubles mixing biz with social is... (Jul '16) Jul '16 PayupSucka 86
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... (May '16) May '16 Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
More from around the web