Mitch Daniels To Sign Bill Defunding ...

Mitch Daniels To Sign Bill Defunding Planned Parenthood

There are 3 comments on the Politik Ditto story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Mitch Daniels To Sign Bill Defunding Planned Parenthood. In it, Politik Ditto reports that:

Not taking away "women's right", just let somebody other than the taxpayers pay for it: Republican Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politik Ditto.

Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Once again rethugs stick their unwanted noses into the crotches of normal Americans. Take your medieval beliefs, papist claptrap and shove it!! What a bunch of moronic perverts!
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#3 Apr 30, 2011
better than the democrats stuffing someone elses crotch into your face
Givemymoneyback

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 30, 2011
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
Once again rethugs stick their unwanted noses into the crotches of normal Americans. Take your medieval beliefs, papist claptrap and shove it!! What a bunch of moronic perverts!
After the stink the rethugicans made about President Obama's birth certifcate I think we need to question the fact that he is of Serian decent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitch Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Bennett: Long-range, community-wide plan w... Sep 15 Hoodman 1
News Former Indiana governor helps Terre Haute Chamb... Aug 24 Duke defender 2
News Arkansas' Howard Zinn Witch-Hunt Fizzles May '17 Bubba Revis Kordain 4
News Purdue, IU, Notre Dame speak out against travel... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ISU Republican 7
News Eric Holcomb sworn in as Indiana's 51st governor (Jan '17) Jan '17 Trump 1
News Terre Haute City Court needs a new judge (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dr Larry Faulkner 3
News Statea s prisons full (Aug '09) Oct '16 bjsheward 2
More from around the web