ACLU files suit over new immigration law

ACLU files suit over new immigration law

There are 8 comments on the www.indystar.com story from May 25, 2011, titled ACLU files suit over new immigration law. In it, www.indystar.com reports that:

The ACLU of Indiana is seeking a federal court injunction against Indiana's new immigration law passed this year by state lawmakers and signed into law by Gov. Mitch Daniels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.indystar.com.

US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#1 May 25, 2011
The anti american organization is at it again.

“Facts exist, even when ignored”

Since: Feb 07

Somewhere in Indiana

#2 May 25, 2011
Figures. They ignore the recent attack on Citizen's 4th Amendment Rights, but rally behind illegals....
racer42

Hayward, CA

#3 May 25, 2011
Kind of like false advertising to call themselves the American Civil Liberties Union when all they do is go around defending illegal aliens.
Free is free

Santa Fe, NM

#4 May 26, 2011
How anyone can continue to defend an organization that assails the citizens of the US continually is beyond me. The A-ACLU is rapidly rendering itself useless.
jamm

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 27, 2011
of course they are. that's all they're here for is to make sure that people can get away with breaking laws.
US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#6 May 27, 2011
Any group or organization that aids or fosters illegal aliens or illegal immigration should NOT recieve federal funding, that includes LA Raza, Maldef, and the ACLU. The federal government has no business funding left wing or right wing organizations.
dirtbag liberals

North Webster, IN

#7 May 28, 2011
A merican
C riminals
L awyers
U nion

They should be getting sued for false advertising, when they represent foreigners, nor should they get any AMERICAN taxpayer funding or dollars.
Tube Tops nTater Tots

Freetown, IN

#8 May 29, 2011
Y'all didn't like E.T. The Extraterrestrial,I take it?

Lemme guess,y'all liked Burt in White Lightening?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitch Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purdue, IU, Notre Dame speak out against travel... Jan '17 ISU Republican 7
News Eric Holcomb sworn in as Indiana's 51st governor Jan '17 Trump 1
News Terre Haute City Court needs a new judge Nov '16 Dr Larry Faulkner 3
News Statea s prisons full (Aug '09) Oct '16 bjsheward 2
News Mike Pence's troubles mixing biz with social is... (Jul '16) Jul '16 PayupSucka 86
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... (May '16) May '16 Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... (May '16) May '16 Cordwainer Trout 6
More from around the web