Maurer Vouches For Litebox And Its CEO

Maurer Vouches For Litebox And Its CEO

There are 1 comment on the Advance Indiana story from Nov 14, 2011, titled Maurer Vouches For Litebox And Its CEO. In it, Advance Indiana reports that:

Mickey Maurer, publisher/ owner of the Indianapolis Business Journal and former economic development head for Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advance Indiana.

Mattie

Green Bay, WI

#1 Nov 15, 2011
I've watched this intently since the first announcement. I'm very familiar with this technology, which is why my first reaction was that of disbelief. Not that there isn't a need for trucks such as this, but as you point out, there already ARE trucks like this. There are in fact at least 2 local companies who produce large-format video events, and I have to believe if there was a buck to be made building these trucks, we'd all be watching the Colts lose at 30' wide. There's a reason that all the big production companies only roll 6-8 trucks EACH. Because that's what the demand for them warrants! 900 jobs to build these things? Come on. I can't believe our leaders fell for this. The Litebox CEO may as well have been selling new car fabric sealant--at least somebody is still buying cars! Job applications via facebook? Hook, line, sinker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitch Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Pence's troubles mixing biz with social is... Jul 20 PayupSucka 86
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... May '16 Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... May '16 Cordwainer Trout 6
News Bangert: Awkward! Education reform called out a... (May '15) Jul '15 Bob 21
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... (Mar '15) Apr '15 RnL2008 423
News Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesse... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Abrahamanic Relig... 86
News Failed toll road privatization leaves Indiana i... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Here Is One 9
More from around the web