Republican Governors and a Few others...

Republican Governors and a Few others . . . Pick Your Top Five

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Republican Governors and a Few others . . . Pick Your Top Five. In it, Free Republic reports that:

OK, if you play along nicely, I'll tabulate the results later. So let's assume for the sake of argument that the next electable Republican president will come from the ranks of governors or from a handful of Senators or from an ex-office-holders like Jim DeMint or Mitch Daniels or Jeb Bush or Rick Santorum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Cut2theChase

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Hmmmmm, Palin or Clinton for president. How can I make this tough decision? On one hand there is ignorant Palin who's stupidity has been documented since she made that abortion of an attempt with McCain, or there is intelligent, well educated, very experienced Secretary of State Clinton. But then again, Palin is showing her prowess by writing a book about Christmas. How clever is that!? I think I'll stick with Clinton so another ignorant Republican is not put into office to further damage our economy.
Zachary Fortin

Sofia, Bulgaria

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Coke Dream WWW.MCAF.EE/8tow4 20ddae17398c5
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2013
I would pick palin,she loves the country.she is not as stupid as people think.she is american.maybe hilary the,liar can write a book about a cover up on benghazi with obama.blood on hands,then she quickly disapeared.oh and got a bloodclot.guilt of saying what does it matter.palin is a real person.she has americas best intentions at heart.hilary is a liar and will not win she is also an obama extention.her time has passed.she will be 69 when she runs.not going to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitch Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Bennett: Long-range, community-wide plan w... Sep '17 Hoodman 1
News Former Indiana governor helps Terre Haute Chamb... Aug '17 Duke defender 2
News Arkansas' Howard Zinn Witch-Hunt Fizzles (Apr '17) May '17 Bubba Revis Kordain 4
News Purdue, IU, Notre Dame speak out against travel... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ISU Republican 7
News Eric Holcomb sworn in as Indiana's 51st governor (Jan '17) Jan '17 Trump 1
News Terre Haute City Court needs a new judge (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dr Larry Faulkner 3
News Statea s prisons full (Aug '09) Oct '16 bjsheward 2
More from around the web