Dems want their candidate as Indiana ...

Dems want their candidate as Indiana elections chief

There are 2 comments on the WSBT story from Feb 4, 2012, titled Dems want their candidate as Indiana elections chief. In it, WSBT reports that:

While Republican Gov. Mitch Daniels held off Saturday on appointing a permanent replacement for the state elections chief convicted early that morning of voter fraud, Democrats said they planned to move quickly to wrest control of the politically powerful office from the GOP .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT.

got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Feb 4, 2012
dis horse wil putz on da shoe ;)

Since: Feb 08

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2012
It's going to get interesting... The actions of the newly elected Tea Party Republicans seem to have wakened the sleeping Democrats. I sincerely doubt that the Democrats will sit out any more elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitch Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purdue, IU, Notre Dame speak out against travel... Jan 30 ISU Republican 7
News Eric Holcomb sworn in as Indiana's 51st governor Jan '17 Trump 1
News Terre Haute City Court needs a new judge Nov '16 Dr Larry Faulkner 3
News Statea s prisons full (Aug '09) Oct '16 bjsheward 2
News Mike Pence's troubles mixing biz with social is... (Jul '16) Jul '16 PayupSucka 86
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... (May '16) May '16 Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... (May '16) May '16 Cordwainer Trout 6
More from around the web