HOOD: Why shouldn't they be believed?

There are 2 comments on the Enquirer-Journal story from Aug 28, 2010, titled HOOD: Why shouldn't they be believed?. In it, Enquirer-Journal reports that:

Why Shouldna TMt They Be Believed? August 27, 2010 RALEIGH a ' I believe them. Why shouldna TMt I? I believe Raleigh attorney John Wallace and other representatives of Beverly Perduea TMs political team when they say there was no intent to mislead voters or evade state law by failing to report dozens of free flights Perdue took during her 2004 and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enquirer-Journal.

DENNIS BUTTERFIELD

Lillington, NC

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Who ever would vote or follow Beverly Perdue? She is deceitful, She is exactly like my daughter. She will say & do anything to make herself look good. This means Lie, cheat and Steel by deception, try to cheat you out of your reputation. She'll try to make herself into a martyr to gain sympathy.
DENNIS BUTTERFIELD

Lillington, NC

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Who ever would follow Beverly Perdue? She is deceitful, She is exactly like my daughter, she will say & do anything to make herself look good. This means Lie, Steel by deception, try to cheat you out of your reputation. She try to make herself into a martyr to gain sympathy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A modest proposal on elecrtic power (Mar '13) Mar '13 PHD 3
News Storm ravages Pinecrest (May '12) Jul '12 golfnut 3
News Moderate McCrory or Tea Party Pat: Which will s... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Phantom 2
News GOP prosecutor quitting after Edwards charges (Jun '11) Jun '11 Weiners nose 8
News GOP prosecutor quitting after Edwards charges (Jun '11) Jun '11 trungthanhle 2
News Gas Price Gouging Investigations On Hold (Apr '11) Apr '11 David 1
News North Carolina News (Dec '10) Dec '10 dudddd 1
More from around the web