Big River Steel Bills Ready for Next ...

Big River Steel Bills Ready for Next Step in Legislature

There are 107 comments on the ArkansasBusiness.com story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Big River Steel Bills Ready for Next Step in Legislature. In it, ArkansasBusiness.com reports that:

Arkansas legislators by Monday had filed at least 10 bills dealing with state incentives for the $1.1 billion Big River Steel manufacturing plant proposed for a site near Osceola .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasBusiness.com.

Hahahahahahahaha

Dallas, TX

#62 Nov 4, 2013
OFFICIAL

North Little Rock, AR

#63 Nov 5, 2013
Its a no go
How

United States

#64 Nov 5, 2013
How you know?
Hum

Manila, AR

#65 Nov 5, 2013
John start up steel mills then he runs he is one sorry person .
Money

United States

#66 Dec 17, 2013
It's coming whether you like it or not. I got the money. Me, Dickie, and carney paid off everybody from the Indians telling them lies about where there village was and to the state. We are corrupt and going to steal your money and run lol
no mill

Manila, AR

#67 Dec 17, 2013
john started that mill up in mississppi got packet full and now he gone guess he still lives out by the airport outside bly.
woundering

United States

#68 Dec 18, 2013
It'll go and will be finished they'll have to hire felons round here though
Captain Redneck

Trumann, AR

#69 Dec 18, 2013
woundering wrote:
It'll go and will be finished they'll have to hire felons round here though
Felons gotta eat just like the good folks.

United States

#70 Dec 18, 2013
So what's the latest?
Judgement

Blytheville, AR

#71 Dec 18, 2013
guest wrote:
So what's the latest?
Air permit has to pass, the hearing is set for sometime in Feb, if it passes they start building if not then they go elsewhere
Hope

United States

#72 Dec 19, 2013
I hope it goes somewhere else. There isnT enough room here for cause Nucor is only operating at 75% and Jon thinks he can run his at 120%. This is set up for failure cause greedy people want to fill there pockets and use our tax dollars to do it. This only go hurt the existing mills we have. So Jon and Dickie y'all need to think bout us citizens instead of with y'all's pockets

United States

#73 Dec 19, 2013
Hope wrote:
I hope it goes somewhere else. There isnT enough room here for cause Nucor is only operating at 75% and Jon thinks he can run his at 120%. This is set up for failure cause greedy people want to fill there pockets and use our tax dollars to do it. This only go hurt the existing mills we have. So Jon and Dickie y'all need to think bout us citizens instead of with y'all's pockets
I agree with you...if it can hurt others in this county with their jobs then why in the world would our state government justify giving all our millions? Nothing but political bullshit; the people were not the priority in this; politicians with big pockets

North Little Rock, AR

#74 Dec 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you...if it can hurt others in this county with their jobs then why in the world would our state government justify giving all our millions? Nothing but political bullshit; the people were not the priority in this; politicians with big pockets
Goofy State said this was the last supersite--haha Now the state says Marion is now a supersite--talking both ways for there own sake.

Lake City, AR

#75 Apr 26, 2014
Looks like its gonna happen!

Manila, AR

#76 Apr 26, 2014
That's what armory Mississippi thought to. They got approved for air permits and everything but John couldn't get the financing together like the samething that happened in Texas
Big Pimp Daddy C

Little Rock, AR

#77 Apr 27, 2014
Prostitution is legal in Osceola cause Correnti, and Carney are pimping those people out
Me hire

Greenbrier, AR

#78 Apr 27, 2014
Big Pimp Daddy C wrote:
Prostitution is legal in Osceola cause Correnti, and Carney are pimping those people out
lol

Caraway, AR

#79 Apr 27, 2014
Guest wrote:
That's what armory Mississippi thought to. They got approved for air permits and everything but John couldn't get the financing together like the samething that happened in Texas
It's AMORY.
not armory.
Me hire

Greenbrier, AR

#80 Apr 27, 2014
Ok mr spellcheck my bad sorry
Corruption

Manila, AR

#81 Apr 28, 2014
The corruption has already started in osceola over big river. Jimbo kennemore has welcome big river steel on his sign in front of his store what a dick sucker he knows Dickie is going to send most of the buisness his way and then Danny joe got the supply store which is randy carneys buddy. This is fucked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big River Steel Mill Rises in Northeast Arkansas (Nov '15) Dec '15 guest 18
News Pardoned vet asks about lawman job (Oct '15) Oct '15 assickasi 9
News Push for "Open Carry" in Arkansas (Jan '11) Aug '15 Steve 28
News Bills paving way to raises fly through Legislature (Mar '15) Mar '15 Local Views 1
News Beebe says he's still opposed to gay marriage (Dec '14) Dec '14 TomInElPaso 16
News Log Cabin Democrat reporter digs into the detai... (Nov '14) Nov '14 thelawdog 1
News Beebe appoints retired Harrison judge as specia... (Oct '14) Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
More from around the web