Is Mitt Romney the next Meg Whitman?

Is Mitt Romney the next Meg Whitman?

There are 1 comment on the Statesman Journal story from Oct 3, 2011, titled Is Mitt Romney the next Meg Whitman?. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

Mitt Romney is the front-runner in the GOP presidential primary. In recent debates, the former Massachusetts governor has shone while Texas Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

USS LIBERTY

Tampa, FL

#1 Oct 4, 2011
mITT rOMNEY is the next Jonathan Pollard ...... pledged to help izrael keep the US as a colony of TEL AVIV .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meg Whitman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rodriguez on Whitman Endorsement: "I hope my mo... (Oct '10) Jan '15 Punk ass rankin 4
News HP Echoes EBay in More Than Just Corporate Spli... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Jack Ohman: Smart though he is, Kashkari doesn'... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Tom 1
News Jerry Brown Meg Whitman Election Results: Whitm... (Nov '10) Jul '13 Stangant 1,029
News Clint Eastwood backs gay marriage in Supreme Co... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Dickweed 3
Election Whitman, Brown clash in final debate tonight (Oct '10) Feb '13 Crusher 203
News Meg Whitman, other conservatives line up agains... (Feb '13) Feb '13 nhjeff 7
More from around the web