Heartbreaking scenes after twister

May 20, 2013 Read more: CNN 7
Yellow-helmeted rescue workers here continued their desperate search for students and teachers at an elementary school that was leveled. Read more
paolo

Italy

#1 May 20, 2013
whats so heartbreaking about it? one hundred people died in refugee camps in Africa and nobody seems to be giving that attention as much as this
Chem Trails reason maybe

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 20, 2013
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 May 21, 2013
paolo wrote:
whats so heartbreaking about it? one hundred people died in refugee camps in Africa and nobody seems to be giving that attention as much as this
The don't work in africa refugee camps they breed like blind pigs waiting to be feed. But BTW they don't work in wall street but they surely have lots of money or numbers until they use their numbers. Oh money.
Sal

Miami, FL

#4 May 21, 2013
paolo wrote:
This is USA and USA has to look after its people .

Sadly close to every African president is a self serving crook which is why Africa which is MUCH older than USA is such a vile mess.

BTW, I don't see Italy doing much for Africa so stop the hypocrisy.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#5 May 21, 2013
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
This is USA and USA has to look after its people .
Sadly close to every African president is a self serving crook which is why Africa which is MUCH older than USA is such a vile mess.
BTW, I don't see Italy doing much for Africa so stop the hypocrisy.
USA and Europe ”help” alot Africa with guns .
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#6 May 21, 2013
Sorry, i forget to mention Russia. They have a great heart too.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#7 May 22, 2013
paolo wrote:
What a horses ass you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Colbert Destroys Oklahoma Governor For ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 swedenforever 36
News Oklahoma approves ban on second-trimester abort... Apr 9 Le Duped 1
News Oklahoma's Earthquakes Are Becoming Too Frequen... Apr 4 Ned 1
News Oklahoma bill would abolish state's role in gra... Mar 18 Good to Know 3
News Bill Gives Oklahoma Governor Sweeping New Powers Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News Fracking Creates Political, Legal Turmoil Feb '15 Tim 1
News Fracking Creates Political, Legal Turmoil Jan '15 Mac 1
More from around the web