Gov. Fallin signs bill regulating Narconon Arrowhead

May 7, 2013 Full story: McAlester News 9

A bill giving the state oversight of Narconon Arrowhead and other drug rehabs according to legislation signed today by Gov.

Full Story

“I am AKA Polly ”

Since: Jun 08

Helatrobus

#1 May 7, 2013
Let the insurance and credit card fraud investigations roll on. NarCONon is nothing more than a SCAM that robs people of not only money, but their loved ones
ken

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2013
they need to look at their staff and some the activity they are involved in. Mainly their ethics advisors like samatha downs and others in the way of sexual misconduct. im sure im not the only person out here that has heard things like this or this womens name befor my best bud had a interesting experience with her himself. how is these people are working in this place that says their hear to help. they use and abuse.
mike

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Yea Boy my friend hit that shit too. LOL!!!!
Bud

Terrell, TX

#4 Oct 25, 2013
mike wrote:
Yea Boy my friend hit that shit too. LOL!!!!
Animal sex? Is the gov in rehab there?
mike

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Sex for drugs I hear.
cody

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2013
Didnt four people die there recently?
Ken

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2013
They also practice holding people against their will however making them think that they are on their own there accord. its just a cult sucking people dry for their money and abusing people who have been hurt beyond belief. the fact that there's 4 dead the last two and a half years says something. I can't wait tilsl somebody really actually looks into this place. clearly they have something on state government or federal government otherwise they would be shut down. or perhaps maybe the federal or state government making money from them.
Ken

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2013
and yes Cody for people have died there. and its nasty and dank. I don't understand how they are able to operate but currently they are. god help the day that some people who really care come in and do something about the facility. all we can do now is pray. and prayers are about the only thing we have as Scientologist do not believe in God.
Jer

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Will gov Fall-in enforce the regulations?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma's hope for cashing in on heritage beco... Jan 23 Captain Yesterday 5
Oklahoma To Charge Homeowners Who Install Solar... (Apr '14) Jan 16 swedenforever 4
Possibly No Marriage in Oklahoma? Democrats Spe... (Jan '14) Oct '14 El oh El 8
Oklahoma Lawmaker Urges Health Emergency Due To... Oct '14 Le Duped 1
Fallin creates council on seismic activity Sep '14 Eric 1
Doc: Inmate in botched execution died from IV Aug '14 Del 4
Obama Admin Punishes Oklahoma for Common Core R... Aug '14 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web