Okl. Senate approves anti-abortion billA

There are 13 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 16, 2012, titled Okl. Senate approves anti-abortion billA. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Heather Hall, of Norman, Okla., holds her 11 month old daughter, River, at an Abortion Rights Rally at the state Capitol in Oklahoma City, Thursday, May 12, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#308 Mar 8, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
With all the problems America has, 8% inflation,$5. gas,$6. in California, 2 wars, dollar not worth .73 cents, and this moron has time to make phone calls to silly little coeds. And he thinks he will be reelected? No. No possible way. He is insane.
Average price of gas:$3.72
but I do enjoy your "$5 and $6" fuzzy math.
lmao

Of course he has time to make a phone call
to a woman Rash Limpballs called a whore.
Unlike Bush who would have been clearing
brush on his property 879 days out of his
8 year terms, President Obama actually
spends his days WORKING and trying to
solve the problems Bush created. A 5 minute
phone call to right the wrongs of the right
IS HIS JOB you idiot.

BTW, he beats every GOP candidate
in every poll and the fact that republitards
keep saying things are bad in the US
when all markers show things are improving,
that is pissing off Americans. It's almost
like failing is more important because they
can blame failure on the black man.

Too bad it ain't working.
We see a classy President who doesn't even
address the silly social issues the republitards
are pushing. Americans know Obama is the
good guy and the GOP are the bad guys.

Good luck you Grand Ole Pessimist.
You are going to need it.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#309 Mar 8, 2012
Sorry, moron boy. Maybe you should read more. Gas is $5 in Florida, and $6 in California. And BTW, according to Gallup today Romney beats the One 51-49, and the campaign hasn't started yet. Have you seen the tapes of Obama's college days. What a radical, embracing communist bodies all over the place. They are much more radical then Rev. Wright. He is not only our first black President, he is our first Communist President as well.If you like what he has done to you this term you will love it if we are stupid enough to reelect him. That was a joke. He won't be reelected. Only one communist President per lifetime.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#310 Mar 8, 2012
America is not the Same wrote:
A Must Read by Everyone
o.bamapost.com
READ IT!!!

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#311 Mar 8, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Sorry, moron boy. Maybe you should read more. Gas is $5 in Florida, and $6 in California. And BTW, according to Gallup today Romney beats the One 51-49, and the campaign hasn't started yet. Have you seen the tapes of Obama's college days. What a radical, embracing communist bodies all over the place. They are much more radical then Rev. Wright. He is not only our first black President, he is our first Communist President as well.If you like what he has done to you this term you will love it if we are stupid enough to reelect him. That was a joke. He won't be reelected. Only one communist President per lifetime.
Shall we get you the smelling salts? You have already lost this election. Learn to say President Obama for 4 more years turd ball.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#312 Mar 8, 2012
Obama couldn't be elected dog catcher in a ghost town right now. The big issues in the November are Jobs, and the price of gas. Obama is clueless as to how to deal with both.
skcdntx

Spring, TX

#313 Mar 8, 2012
Babylon_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>
A cell isn't a person, sorry. Why not explain how a brick is a building?
there is a huge difference in "a cell" and an embryo, fetus, any stage of the unborn or an infant. A person is never just a cell. A tissue is not even "just a cell". An organ is not even "just a cell". You would be amazed at God's design if you understood it.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#314 Mar 9, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Obama couldn't be elected dog catcher in a ghost town right now. The big issues in the November are Jobs, and the price of gas. Obama is clueless as to how to deal with both.
I see, and I suppose you are hoping that women are yet dumb enough again not to realize by WHO and WHERE this economic mess began? Do you think we forgot the name George W. Bush and which party he was affiliated with????

Women are the largest voting block, so far I have not talked to ONE women who will be voting for the Religious Neanderthal Party, and that includes women who consider themselves republicans.

According to women state legislatures there were 1,100 bills in state offices last year that pertained to limitations on "women's" reproductive health and choice.

You have opened Pandora's box with reproductive health/choice for women, from "put a Bayer aspirin between your knees", "slut & prostitute", "states could outlaw contraceptives" to the general disdain for women expressed by the Juvenile Boy Party Obama should send you all thank you notes with a dozen roses.

Bye Bye!!! Enjoy the next 4 years where you will have to live with the fact that women have rights and they alone are in control of their reproductive health and you have NO SAY WHATSOEVER!!!

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#315 Mar 9, 2012
skcdntx wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a huge difference in "a cell" and an embryo, fetus, any stage of the unborn or an infant. A person is never just a cell. A tissue is not even "just a cell". An organ is not even "just a cell". You would be amazed at God's design if you understood it.
"A person is never just a cell."

Then how can a woman be "just" an incubator??

I am sure it has something to do with a male mythological god floating through the sky with his balls and penis dangling!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#316 Mar 9, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Sorry, moron boy. Maybe you should read more. Gas is $5 in Florida, and $6 in California. And BTW, according to Gallup today Romney beats the One 51-49, and the campaign hasn't started yet. Have you seen the tapes of Obama's college days. What a radical, embracing communist bodies all over the place. They are much more radical then Rev. Wright. He is not only our first black President, he is our first Communist President as well.If you like what he has done to you this term you will love it if we are stupid enough to reelect him. That was a joke. He won't be reelected. Only one communist President per lifetime.
Gas in Florida is $3.72.
You do know there are apps
to see INSTANTLY what gas
prices are and I just checked it...
unlike you who pulled it out
of your oversizedass.

BTW, I paid $4.20 for gas under Monkeyboybush.
Funny how you knuckle draggers have such short term memories.
Cat74

United States

#317 Mar 9, 2012
But you didn't pay $4. plus for long, because President Bush removed the moratorium on offshore drilling, bringing an immediate reduction in gas at the pump. Obama is clueless. And he wants high priced gas so he can persuade us to buy one of his gold cart cars. Huh uh, never gonna' happen!!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#318 Mar 9, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
But you didn't pay $4. plus for long, because President Bush removed the moratorium on offshore drilling, bringing an immediate reduction in gas at the pump. Obama is clueless. And he wants high priced gas so he can persuade us to buy one of his gold cart cars. Huh uh, never gonna' happen!!
In 2008, when bush was leading us to the gates of hell, Gas was over $4 and over 5$ in California and Hawaii. As the 2008 election approached, the bush and cheney oil families told their oil buddies to lower prices so the repubes could win.

Mission not accomplished.

BTW, we have been drilling off shore for months now because obama removed the moratorium and in fact, we have more rigs drilling in America than any other country in the world. Seems like you should be asking big oil why they aren't selling it here.

answer:
Gas in Europe is $12 per gallon.

Too bad big oil doesn't support America and
it's even more sad that idiots like you
think President Obama is in charge of running
the oil companies. Guess you are
a socialist wannabe after all.
Cat74

United States

#319 Mar 9, 2012
No, the excess drilling is because of plans laid by the Bush administration, and Obama couldn't stop it. Obama has done nothing to decrease the price of gas. His policies won't allow it. Again, real slow this time, Obama wants all of us in his golf cart cars, or maybe his Volt, but he wants to push us off fossil fuel, and you know it. If he wasn't running for President he wouldn't talk about lower gas prices. He won't lower them. He is all talk.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#320 Mar 12, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
No, the excess drilling is because of plans laid by the Bush administration, and Obama couldn't stop it. Obama has done nothing to decrease the price of gas. His policies won't allow it. Again, real slow this time, Obama wants all of us in his golf cart cars, or maybe his Volt, but he wants to push us off fossil fuel, and you know it. If he wasn't running for President he wouldn't talk about lower gas prices. He won't lower them. He is all talk.
When you say "OBama has done nothing to decrease the price of gas"....I know you are a political novice who really doesn't follow the daily news because he wants to tap our reserves to bring down the prices and guess what the GOP said?

No.

You want to know why our country is struggling...look no further than the party who hates the black guy in the White House.

The GOP's hatred for anyone not white, rich or male, continues to hurt the average American. You people on the right are just too stupid to see the forest through the trees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma House approves cannabis oil study legi... Apr 30 Le Duped 1
News Oklahoma's Earthquakes Are Becoming Too Frequen... Apr 25 Cordwainer Trout 4
News Oklahoma recognizes role of drilling in earthqu... Apr 21 blog 1
News Stephen Colbert Destroys Oklahoma Governor For ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 swedenforever 36
News Oklahoma approves ban on second-trimester abort... Apr 9 Le Duped 1
News Oklahoma bill would abolish state's role in gra... Mar '15 Good to Know 3
News Bill Gives Oklahoma Governor Sweeping New Powers Mar '15 Le Duped 1
More from around the web