Gov. Fallin Signs Two Abortion Bills

Gov. Fallin Signs Two Abortion Bills

There are 88 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Apr 20, 2011, titled Gov. Fallin Signs Two Abortion Bills. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

Republican Gov. Mary Fallin has signed a pair of bills intended to further restrict abortion in Oklahoma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#83 Apr 28, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Just another day of obsessing over x0x0x for "try it".
Priceless.
hon, when thinking of you it's absess, not obsess, we think about.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#84 Apr 28, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hon, when thinking of you it's absess, not obsess, we think about.
"WE" being whom, Lie Dumbo?

You and the voices in your head?
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#85 Apr 28, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Well look who matured from a smart mouthed child into a civil adult, and in just two days?
BCOW. And to think, it was only days ago that you and your bully-friend were calling me.....what was it again.....FAT? Suddenly, you feel compelled to tell me your measurements? Insecure much BCOW?
You know what's great about topix? It's anonymous....no names...no pictures....you can be ANYONE you want. Looks like today, you are skinny and attractive. Bully for you....today, I'm the Queen of England. Bow before me, BCOW!!!!!!!! lmao
I have no idea what you are talking about. Who, exactly, do you think I am? I have always been CBOW for about 3 years now. I never have changed my moniker. And, yes, I am a woman, 5'6", blond and slender. By the way, how many times have you changed your moniker since you started on topix? Now, be honest.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#86 Apr 28, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Just another day of obsessing over x0x0x for "try it".
Priceless.
I notice you seem to frequent the abortion threads a lot, did you miss your "calling"....?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#87 Apr 28, 2011
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you seem to frequent the abortion threads a lot, did you miss your "calling"....?
You "notice"?
C'mon BCOW.......you follow me around these
boards like a beaten dog.

You noticed.........lol
That is funny.

C U on the abortion threads!
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#88 Apr 28, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>You "notice"?
C'mon BCOW.......you follow me around these
boards like a beaten dog.
You noticed.........lol
That is funny.
C U on the abortion threads!
Tell me who you think I am, really.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#89 Apr 28, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Well look who matured from a smart mouthed child into a civil adult, and in just two days?
BCOW. And to think, it was only days ago that you and your bully-friend were calling me.....what was it again.....FAT? Suddenly, you feel compelled to tell me your measurements? Insecure much BCOW?
You know what's great about topix? It's anonymous....no names...no pictures....you can be ANYONE you want. Looks like today, you are skinny and attractive. Bully for you....today, I'm the Queen of England. Bow before me, BCOW!!!!!!!! lmao
You could admit you were wrong about my identity. It's okay to admit fallibility. It doesn't make you any less of a person.
Try it

Charleroi, PA

#90 Apr 28, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Just another day of obsessing over x0x0x for "try it".
Priceless.
Wow, do you stink! You are polluting the WWW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump auditions Cabinet prospects high above Ma... Nov 26 Go Blue Forever 22
News US appeals court OKs dismissal of botched execu... Nov 17 Hostis Publicus 2
News Strong Oklahoma earthquake felt from Nebraska t... Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Trump names Fallin, other Oklahomans to agricul... Aug '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... (May '16) Jul '16 Retired SOF 179
News Oklahoma lawmakers OK bill criminalizing perfor... (May '16) Jun '16 Retired SOF 105
News South Carolina Gov. Haley signs bill banning ab... (May '16) May '16 Hostis Publicus 2
More from around the web