HHS Nominee Gov. Kathleen Sebelius Lo...

HHS Nominee Gov. Kathleen Sebelius Lowballed Abortion Doctor's Donations

There are 16 comments on the FOX News story from Apr 14, 2009, titled HHS Nominee Gov. Kathleen Sebelius Lowballed Abortion Doctor's Donations. In it, FOX News reports that:

President Obama's health secretary nominee got nearly three times as much political money from a controversial abortion doctor as she told senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX News.

SNB

Kansas City, MO

#1 Apr 14, 2009
This is really surprising given all the other BS she has been telling the Dems and Repubs in her Senate hearing.
this is Thom D

Overland Park, KS

#2 Apr 14, 2009
Lying becomes easier the more often you tell them.

She completely at ease not telling the truth.

She knows she can lie her way out of the other lies she tells.
HoldingOutHope

Overland Park, KS

#3 Apr 14, 2009
Oh gee, umm I forgot about those donations, yea, right, I forgot...that's it. Oh and those taxes, hmmm, let's see, I uh, made a mistake.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 14, 2009
Dear Mr President,

Could you please chose someone for your Cabinet that's NOT A LYING, TAX EVADING CROOK?
CLS

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 14, 2009
Gunner wrote:
Dear Mr President,
Could you please chose someone for your Cabinet that's NOT A LYING, TAX EVADING CROOK?
That would be too difficult. Remember...he comes from the state of corruption. It is difficult to teach a old dog new tricks. First mistake ...NEVER EVER vote for a politician from Illinois into the White House. Lincoln was our last honest politician from Illinois.
Jim Hartig

Lenexa, KS

#6 Apr 15, 2009
Sebelius latest faux pas (thet's french for "bald faced lie") is further proof that you can always tell when a politician is lying...their lips are moving!

Time for a military coup and installation of a King. It couldn't be any worse! America is broken, and I thank God I don't have too many more years left.

HJH

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Apr 16, 2009
Its ok, she Catholic. She can confess her lies and she will be forgiven. Then she will lie again and go back to confession. It is just another circle of deception she can create.
john

Overland Park, KS

#8 Apr 16, 2009
She's a liar and a tax cheat. That makes her qualified as a member of the Obama cabinet or a member of congress.
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#9 Apr 16, 2009
john wrote:
She's a liar and a tax cheat. That makes her qualified as a member of the Obama cabinet or a member of congress.
At least it's an improvement over the last administration. You had to be a real criminal to be in Bush's bunch.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Apr 16, 2009
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it's an improvement over the last administration. You had to be a real criminal to be in Bush's bunch.
Well thought out answer. Thieves are OK as long as they're on your side, huh?
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#11 Apr 16, 2009
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thought out answer. Thieves are OK as long as they're on your side, huh?
How clever. I'll take that into consideration. I'll consider the source - along with the trashy sexist photos on your whatever they call it. Torture, big time thieves ($$ from the Pentagon gone missing with no accounting for it except to Halliburton), suspension of Habeas Corpus, and defiance of the Geneva Conventions trump tax invasion. Don't even go there about campaign donations.
Door King

Moundridge, KS

#12 Apr 17, 2009
I don't even follow Fox links. Why would you?
MJZZZ

AOL

#13 Apr 17, 2009
Why does everyone argue about which side has more crooks? The side in power always takes liberties with their positions, get used to it or not. This woman does not deserve our trust, or that of the nation. She'll lie just as easily in a cabinet position as she does as a governor. I would love to see her gone from Kansas, but not to a national level, just plain gone from politics. Term limits on all politicians would go a long way to cure the systemic govt corruption.
sick of it

Denver, CO

#14 Apr 17, 2009
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, just like the Clinton administration. I seem to remember a few criminal things going on there too. You had to be a real criminal to be in the Clinton's bunch.
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#15 Apr 17, 2009
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, just like the Clinton administration. I seem to remember a few criminal things going on there too. You had to be a real criminal to be in the Clinton's bunch.
You want to speak to specifics? I'd rather have a President who screwed a consenting adult than one who screws the entire country behind our backs. Sure, all politicians do that to some degree. But turn on the news, listen to the latest memos released from the Bush administration. Maybe then we can compare apples to oranges.
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#16 Apr 17, 2009
Door King wrote:
I don't even follow Fox links. Why would you?
Helps sharpen the knife. GOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kathleen Sebelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kan. gov, utility CEO announce deal on coal pla... (May '09) Apr '16 litesong 65
News A Kansas group's push to oust judges exposes a ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
News The Power of Chirlane McCray (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
News Spokeswoman: Sebelius Not Considering US Senate (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 19
News Kathleen Sebelius to Resign HHS Post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 51
News Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontei Swart... 2
News Sebelius a finalist for Timea s Person of the Year (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eddie 1
More from around the web