Majority of US Catholics are pro-choice

Majority of US Catholics are pro-choice

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Majority of US Catholics are pro-choice. In it, reports that:

Are you a "fake" Catholic? Don't worry, the majority of Catholics are.

Join the discussion below, or

Joe Glover

Greenville, SC

#1 Mar 5, 2009
Hey this is a new topic. What the hell is up with this Mosteller dude? I am over fifty years old and for the last thirty years I have read about this damn bunch stealing, breaking in and raping people. Hell, let's get rid of them. Let's start a petition to rid McDowell County of the perfect disfunctional family, the famous "Mostellers". Enough is enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kathleen Sebelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Kansas group's push to oust judges exposes a ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
News The Power of Chirlane McCray (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
News Spokeswoman: Sebelius Not Considering US Senate (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 19
News Kathleen Sebelius to Resign HHS Post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 51
News Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontei Swart... 2
News Sebelius a finalist for Timea s Person of the Year (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eddie 1
News More questions swirl around Sebelius (Nov '13) Nov '13 Roger Edgar 9
More from around the web