Olatheans look favorably upon Sebelius nomination

Mar 3, 2009 Full story: The Olathe News 27

President Barack Obama nominates Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius as the Health & Human Services Secretary and Nancy-Ann DeParle as Counselor to the President and Director of the White House Office for Health ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

U.S.A.

#22 Mar 31, 2009
Sebelius is also a tax cheat- she will fit in good in Obama,s cabnet.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#23 Mar 31, 2009
Tony_Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, I'm surprised by how mean-spirited this forum has become. I wanted a place to express opinions, read what others are saying & just kvetch. Yet I've been personally attacked; called a creep, told to get out of the USA. We've forgotten that this country was founded on tolerance for different points of view. I apologize if I've insulted folks of such high moral standards. Maybe I'll just post on Jazz, literature & arts; I hope they are more open-minded.*
*peace
Wait a minute.

Did you go back and read the first post you made here? How was that not trying to be insulting? It seemed to me that you aren't above this stuff at all, or weren't when you wrote that post....

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ks/TDU5REF71...

'provincial mentality''narrow minded & shallow' How is that just simply kvetching?

btw, I think your photo is nice, I like it.

And I can't speak for all Conservatives, so I am unable to answer that question you asked.

“Struggles of Modern Primitives”

Since: Oct 08

Olathe (Loathe dislexia)

#24 Apr 1, 2009
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute.
Did you go back and read the first post you made here? How was that not trying to be insulting? It seemed to me that you aren't above this stuff at all, or weren't when you wrote that post....
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ks/TDU5REF71...
'provincial mentality''narrow minded & shallow' How is that just simply kvetching?
btw, I think your photo is nice, I like it.
And I can't speak for all Conservatives, so I am unable to answer that question you asked.
^^^^^^^^^^
You are absolutely right. I posted in that manner to try to get a rise out of rightwingers. Hypocrisy is something I abhor, yet I'm as guilty a the next schmuck. Sorry. Thanks for liking my photo. I checked out some of your amazing pictures. I'm extremely impressed.
You are absolutely right. I posted in that manner to try to get a rise out of rightwingers. Hypocrisy is something I abhor, yet I'm as guilty a the next schmuck. Sorry. Thanks for liking my photo. I checked out some of your amazing pictures. I'm extremely impressed.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#25 Apr 7, 2009
Tony_Q wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely right. I posted in that manner to try to get a rise out of rightwingers. Hypocrisy is something I abhor, yet I'm as guilty a the next schmuck. Sorry. Thanks for liking my photo. I checked out some of your amazing pictures. I'm extremely impressed.
All's cool, and thank you.
:)

Well then, what on earth are we going to talk about now?

;)

“Struggles of Modern Primitives”

Since: Oct 08

Olathe (Loathe dislexia)

#26 Apr 7, 2009
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
All's cool, and thank you.
:)
Well then, what on earth are we going to talk about now?
;)
Dogs? My wife brought home a stray (mutt) from Wayside Waifs. My Weimaraner & I are trying to adjust to our new tenant.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#27 Apr 7, 2009
Tony_Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs? My wife brought home a stray (mutt) from Wayside Waifs. My Weimaraner & I are trying to adjust to our new tenant.
oh.........wow..........that's Life changing! Not a little thing.

Bet a pic of your dogs would be lovely.

“Struggles of Modern Primitives”

Since: Oct 08

Olathe (Loathe dislexia)

#28 Apr 8, 2009
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
oh.........wow..........that's Life changing! Not a little thing.
Bet a pic of your dogs would be lovely.
I have a picture of my Weimaraner curled up on our bed in my profile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kathleen Sebelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Kansas group's push to oust judges exposes a ... Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
The Power of Chirlane McCray (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
Spokeswoman: Sebelius Not Considering US Senate (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 19
Kathleen Sebelius to Resign HHS Post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 51
Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontei Swart... 2
Sebelius a finalist for Timea s Person of the Year (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eddie 1
More questions swirl around Sebelius (Nov '13) Nov '13 Roger Edgar 9