New York Times reports Obama has settled on Sebelius for HHS

Feb 19, 2009 Full story: cjonline.com 7

President Barack Obama is lining up to nominate Gov. Kathleen Sebelius to be secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, The New York Times reported Wednesday night.

Full Story
Kanzan

Shawnee, KS

#1 Feb 19, 2009
Thank God!!!!

Since: Jul 07

Kansas

#2 Feb 19, 2009
Hey Kathy, don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out!

Since: Nov 07

Parsons, KS

#3 Feb 19, 2009
I dunno about that. Think about this. As long as she's governor of Kansas, she's only screwing up Kansas. Give her a Federal position and she has the whole country to screw up.

Since: Jan 09

U.S.A.

#5 Feb 20, 2009
Yes, But Repubs and Thid Party will take back Washington in one and a half years. Thank God
earlpittsamurican wrote:
I dunno about that. Think about this. As long as she's governor of Kansas, she's only screwing up Kansas. Give her a Federal position and she has the whole country to screw up.
C Manning

Lenexa, KS

#6 Feb 20, 2009
Looks like only disgruntled republicans have anything to say!!! I am a democrat and I happen to feel like she has done a great job in all respects. The repubs will not take back the Washington power next year because they are not smart enough to figure out what is needed to turn this mess around that the "Repubs" made for us.

Since: Nov 07

Parsons, KS

#7 Feb 20, 2009
I'm not a Republican, C. Manning, I'm an independent. So is Beetle. So I'd say it's just disgruntled people with something to say. And if you think a 2 billion dollar swing is a great job, well...opinions are like bely-buttons, I guess. Everybody's got one.
Sammy

Mcallen, TX

#8 Feb 20, 2009
Thom D wrote:
That is sooooooo true earlpitts.
Ok one year ago we, the State of Kansas, had 1 billion in the bank, today we have a short fall of 1 billion.
Why, TOOOOOOOOO MUCH SPENDNG!!!!!!
So Kathy can help bankrupt our state, and then leave to take on a cushy job in Foggy Bottoms, where she'll probably take, "Tiller the Killer," with her. Well, I actually hope she does.
She is so totally not qualified for that job.
This is so typical. Hope she never comes back.
In Kansas, I believe it takes two to make a budget. Or has that changed since I left the state.

In this case the Republican legislature and the Democratic governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kathleen Sebelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Power of Chirlane McCray May '14 Guest 1
Spokeswoman: Sebelius Not Considering US Senate Apr '14 conservative crapola 19
Kathleen Sebelius to Resign HHS Post Apr '14 Le Jimbo 51
Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell Apr '14 Sterkfontei Swart... 2
Sebelius a finalist for Timea s Person of the Year (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eddie 1
More questions swirl around Sebelius (Nov '13) Nov '13 Roger Edgar 9
Kathleen Sebelius: Veteran of health care wars (Oct '13) Nov '13 CBOW 14
•••

Kathleen Sebelius People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE