Moran says he's working to save Larne...

Moran says he's working to save Larned hospital

There are 1 comment on the KSNW-TV story from Jul 11, 2009, titled Moran says he's working to save Larned hospital. In it, KSNW-TV reports that:

Efforts are continuing to keep the St. Joseph Memorial Hospital in Larned from closing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSNW-TV.

Frieda Smith55

Hays, KS

#1 Jul 17, 2009
A letter in the Tiller says it all the comments were from a locala business owner where it stated of course we quit going to St. Joe's they quit offering the help we needed taking away service after service until we were forced to go elesewhere however many of us will not go to CKMC unless were forced to - we will still seek help elsewhere so what is the big deal with fighting to not let us have out hospital back it really should have never gone to them in the first place but you trust folks with your most proud possession and see what happens we should have hung on to it ourselves to begin with - I assume those involved thought the Sister's were doing us a favor buthere we are fighting for what was built for us -by us in the first place - what irony -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kathleen Sebelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kan. gov, utility CEO announce deal on coal pla... (May '09) Apr '16 litesong 65
News A Kansas group's push to oust judges exposes a ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
News The Power of Chirlane McCray (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
News Spokeswoman: Sebelius Not Considering US Senate (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 19
News Kathleen Sebelius to Resign HHS Post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 51
News Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontei Swart... 2
News Sebelius a finalist for Timea s Person of the Year (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eddie 1
More from around the web