Kansas leaders to meet on budget cash...

Kansas leaders to meet on budget cash crunch ...

There are 1 comment on the Hays Daily News story from Feb 18, 2009, titled Kansas leaders to meet on budget cash crunch .... In it, Hays Daily News reports that:

Gov. Kathleen Sebelius and legislative leaders were preparing Wednesday to take the last step needed to head off a cash crunch that had threatened to delay state employees' next paychecks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hays Daily News.

Toni

Overland Park, KS

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Try uniformly throughout Kansas government lowering the budget each year instead of increasing it. There won't be any shortage in the budget. Try living by the standards/ethics of our grandparents. I know that is a foreign thought for the liberal give me whatever I desire now generation. Cut up that plastic, and change to a pay as you go mentality, this will resolve the down-turn in the economy, and bring stability to Kansas government. Government in the USA is out of control. And we have an administration in Washington who thinks that more Big government is the answer. Anytime there is more government involvement in our lives it goes south. And the costs of those programs, bills reveal ultimately as absurd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kathleen Sebelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kan. gov, utility CEO announce deal on coal pla... (May '09) Apr '16 litesong 65
News A Kansas group's push to oust judges exposes a ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
News The Power of Chirlane McCray (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
News Spokeswoman: Sebelius Not Considering US Senate (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 19
News Kathleen Sebelius to Resign HHS Post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 51
News Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontei Swart... 2
News Sebelius a finalist for Timea s Person of the Year (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eddie 1
More from around the web