Kan. House advances Kobach's election...

Kan. House advances Kobach's election fraud bill

There are 5 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Kan. House advances Kobach's election fraud bill. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

House member's 78-36 vote advanced the bill to final action. The margin suggests the measure has more than enough support to pass on that final vote, set for Friday, and will go to the Senate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 25, 2011
How many democrats have won with illegal votes ? No wonder they oppose any voter reform.
Alamo Joe

Mcallen, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2011
There are none in Kansas or Texas or anywhere else in the US. Another useless Reublican law to take
away or limit citizen rights.
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#3 Feb 25, 2011
With the state of the economy in Kansas, this is a complete waste of taxpayer money and state employee effort. He is chasing 30 to 40 cases in the past 10 years ! And most of these were administrative errors.

Kansas voters gave this fool a platform to display his
chase after windmills in the sky.

This is a prime example of "what's the matter with Kansas".
ChicagoAmerican

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Very nice! If it weren't for the many tornadoes I'd move there.
Door King

Tescott, KS

#5 Feb 25, 2011
Why don't you give us a citation from a legitimate source which shows that undocumented aliens have ever swayed a single Kansas or U.S. election? You see, that's the problem with a lot of people on these boards. You say things, but it's just blather. You heard it in a bar, or you heard it on talk radio, or Glenn Beck told you, but as far as looking up something, why can't you bring yourself to do that? And you call liberals sheeple?

You have the ability. Mechanics have to look up specs. Janitors have to calculate floor space; farmers have to know volume and percentages to mix chemicals. Most of us have to think for a living, so why can't we do it when it comes to separating truth from lies?

Sure, maybe you'll stop a few wetbacks from voting, not that any I've ever met give a shyt about politics, but you'll also make it too much trouble for a lot of people to register. But that's what you want isn't it?

Politics is nasty. I don't mind if a particular political party wants to disenfranchise voters. If the people are too weak willed and stupid and afraid of wetbacks to see that making it a hassle to vote takes away their rights, they deserve what they get. But stop the lying. It will gut and ruin the country.

People like me will do what we always do. Figure out a way to profit from fools, but some people seem to be determined to screw it up so bad there is nothing left for anyone. How long have I been on this WEB? I feel like I've made a long journey through "The Heart of Darkness." The ignorance, the ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kathleen Sebelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kan. gov, utility CEO announce deal on coal pla... (May '09) Apr '16 litesong 65
News A Kansas group's push to oust judges exposes a ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
News The Power of Chirlane McCray (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
News Spokeswoman: Sebelius Not Considering US Senate (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 19
News Kathleen Sebelius to Resign HHS Post (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 51
News Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontei Swart... 2
News Sebelius a finalist for Timea s Person of the Year (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eddie 1
More from around the web